• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a rebirth to Crystal Saga 2

Please, give us a rebirth!
    86.21%
    It's fine the way it is.
    13.79%

A rebirth or increasing the level cap would be nice.

Comment

We have elite level system in place of rebirth, it makes no sense to do rebirth with this system already in place and quite frankly I don't want a recycle system where all I do is relevel up, we already have pixies and scion skills so what is the point of rebirth except to just level up from 1 again, lame, no thanks. Increasing the level cap and adding the new dungeons and upgradable systems is all that's neded, no rebirth nonsense.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        We have elite level system in place of rebirth, it makes no sense to do rebirth with this system already in place and quite frankly I don't want a recycle system where all I do is relevel up, we already have pixies and scion skills so what is the point of rebirth except to just level up from 1 again, lame, no thanks. Increasing the level cap and adding the new dungeons and upgradable systems is all that's neded, no rebirth nonsense.
        Just letting you know in order to max scion skill you will need to be elite level 6400 lol. Now would you rather have rebirth? By the way at the rate elite level is going, That would take probably 30 or 40 years to achieve.
        What are bugs?

Comment

risengaw is right. It would take years to reach that level. I would rather rebirth and have more skill points to use to get the skills I actually want upgraded. Having them on level 1 or 2 really stinks. A rebirth system would be more beneficial at this point. Yes, the elite points are "nice" but at the end of the day... I'd rather more skill points and leveling points to use. Because, lets be real the elite points as is don't give you very much. It's not really a great loss.

Comment

i thought you would need elite level 9999 get maxed scion skill since 6400 would be scion skill lv7/8
            Last edited by ceinhart; 10-31-2017, 09:23 PM.

Comment

yes the elite levels need to be serious redone I'm level 510 and require 1.2 billion xp to level up and on top of it every 5 levels it keeps raising exponentially no in 3 levels ill likely need over 2 billion, so yes the elite level system definitely wasn't thought out, but I still don't want rebirth leveling up over again is no better than chasing ridiculous xp they just need to raise the level cap to 120 we will get 10 more skill points and it wont require such a big overhaul which we know r2 isn't gunna do anyway.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
              X