Fixing in game messages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing in game messages

This is something that happens to everybody and it's quite annoying. A tipycal scenario.

- Going to join the boss event, clicks to join, ---> Cannot be in group, Cannot be mounted, Cannot activate pet, boss is dead already.
    - Going somewhere, i don't know, celestial place? Must be in group, there you go you have to create a group with nobody.
    - Going to systetize an item, woooow it workerd, OM all my gems are gone, not a single message where is needed that says you will lose your gems and why should you lose them?
    - Going to corruption, it creates a group inside, once you finish and you join a second run, CANNOT BE IN GROUP, in a group I DID NOT MAKE.

How about this, if you know at boss event i can't be in group, no mount whatever, just disband them automatically. When going in places where a group is needed create them automatically or just do not create them, nobody groups anyway. When syntetizing gems should end up in your inventory and they should not disappear, if i lose orange gems i bought from the shopt for 5.000c i'm gonna ask for money back. These are just examples because this game is full of useless and annoying messagges that should not be there.

When you're making a new piece of gear you're creating an entirely NEW piece of gear. Therefore it should be common sense for you to remove the gems.
    As for the party created for example in corruption it does that because technically you are in a dungeon which means you should have to create one, and yes people do still party up. You might not but people do so for things like ladder, and Training Grounds.
    Just a word of advice you should really find something else to play or whatever cause this complaining thing gets old.

Comment

@Sj stop dissing just because you want to diss, to add a message that says, "carefull if you don't remove gems you will lose them" is almost a must, and the game itself says it all. I need to create a group with nobody? Then soon later i have to disband a group or get off of my mount for what reason? Do a favour, be constructive because everybody knows these messages should be fixed starting with the developers i bet.

Comment

While i agree many of these complaints are silly and not bad enough to warrant time used on them, i just dont understand why you think you have a right to tell him or anyone to go play a different game. Truth is this game has more flaws and f ups then the NFL. So for you to tell anyone they shouldnt complain is senseless, that tells me you think this game is great the way it is. Maybe if more people had a set of nuts things wouldnt have gotten so bad to the point where people are hangning on by slivers of hope. And i do agree with the corruption thing enter with no party and leave in a party is just careless coding on R2s part like always. You cant party corruption so the fact it puts you into one is kinda a bug, just not one i want R2 wasting time on when we need so many other things done.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
          @Sj stop dissing just because you want to diss, to add a message that says, "carefull if you don't remove gems you will lose them" is almost a must, and the game itself says it all. I need to create a group with nobody? Then soon later i have to disband a group or get off of my mount for what reason? Do a favour, be constructive because everybody knows these messages should be fixed starting with the developers i bet.
          I'm not "dissing" you. I'm explaining to you what you're doing is pointless. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just being rude. I haven't been rude to you. I'm trying to help you comprehend your way of doing things isn't going to fix anything. You constantly going on about on about 90% of your posts about how terrible R2 does things. Yes, R2 has alot of flaws and things they need to fix, but to be so nit picky about gems, and partying for corruption is just play silly. These glitches have been in CS1 for YEARS, and alot of what's in CS2 is simple copying and pasting of the code. You can't expect a company/person/developers whatever you wanna address them as are NOT going to help YOU or fix things because you're being nasty. I know when I'm working or anyone is working if you're being nasty to me I am not going to help you. Which has been my point all along. Learn to handle a situation better or find something else that makes you happy. R2 isn't your mom or your dad they don't have to do anything to help you. As Reverie and all of the moderators HAVE said on any game R2 has it is AT R2's discretion to fix or not fix a problem.

brian.greening1981 As for you. Perhaps take some time out of your day and read the amount of complaints he has had. I am not telling him he needs to leave. I am telling him he should find something to make him happy. Seeing people complaining and being miserable as hell all the time gets old. Which is why I'm trying to be nice and help out Reverie.

Comment

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post
            Which is why I'm trying to be nice and help out Reverie.
            Thank you kindly for your thoughtfulness.

Comment

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post

I'm not "dissing" you. I'm explaining to you what you're doing is pointless. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just being rude. I haven't been rude to you. I'm trying to help you comprehend your way of doing things isn't going to fix anything. You constantly going on about on about 90% of your posts about how terrible R2 does things. Yes, R2 has alot of flaws and things they need to fix, but to be so nit picky about gems, and partying for corruption is just play silly. These glitches have been in CS1 for YEARS, and alot of what's in CS2 is simple copying and pasting of the code. You can't expect a company/person/developers whatever you wanna address them as are NOT going to help YOU or fix things because you're being nasty. I know when I'm working or anyone is working if you're being nasty to me I am not going to help you. Which has been my point all along. Learn to handle a situation better or find something else that makes you happy. R2 isn't your mom or your dad they don't have to do anything to help you. As Reverie and all of the moderators HAVE said on any game R2 has it is AT R2's discretion to fix or not fix a problem.

brian.greening1981 As for you. Perhaps take some time out of your day and read the amount of complaints he has had. I am not telling him he needs to leave. I am telling him he should find something to make him happy. Seeing people complaining and being miserable as hell all the time gets old. Which is why I'm trying to be nice and help out Reverie.
              Trust me i know he has had many complaints as have I at certain times, but the fact is the game is so flipped up that complaining is the only way to even attempt to get change, tickets do nothing, we have 1 moderator now lol, which in itself shows how stupid R2 is. These people at R2 dont deserve anything better than to be yelled at as they do not do their job, they dont even try yet theyhave plenty of time to accept your cash. The sad truth is R2 is quite possibly the most dispicable gaming company most of us have encounterd and its just a shame they got involved with one of the best online games on the net this game is still fun to me and at one time was on a roll until these clumsy low lives took over. They ignore tickets, lie in tickets, or just give generic b s answers. So by expecting to see positive posts here you are really just fooling yourself, but ofc everyone has their own views and opinions and you are ofc welcome to feel however you wish about R2 but you cant expect others to feel the same cause any real experienced gamer knows what an abortion is R2 is.
              Last edited by Reverie; 11-14-2017, 07:19 AM. Reason: Language.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

@SJ do not play the rude card because i'm not rude in anyway and do avoid the butt kissing. I don't speak engl and if i speak engl a way that doesn't sound nice is because naive english speakers talk like that. Where do you think i learn english? But in none of my post i read cursing words.

Now here i have a series of questions.

1) Why do i have to create a group when everybody is soloing?
                2) Why do i have to get down from my mount when it should be automatically?
                3) Why do i have to disband a group i didn't make when it should be automatically?
                4) Why i don't get warning messages telling me that syntesizing an item does mean to lose all the stats of that item?
                5) Why i don't get a warning messages telling me watch out because in AFK mode you will start to lose crystals if you don't uncheck that option that used to be checked by default.

I bet this kind of messages happened to everybody, who at world boss didn't get a message pretending you to disband your group. I don't need a message here, i need a code that automatically puts my toon in condition to join an event without me to fix 3 or 4 things that should be fixed automatically. The message things is something that should be fixed.

And i tell you what, critiquisme, reporting an issue, is not something annoying, is something many software companies do pay for, because if i'm reporting you a bug i'm doing you a great favour, if i tell you how to make this game better i'm doing you a favour, what do you think testing is about, and do you how much money software companies do spend to pay for testing? It costs more than developing, trust me. Bye.

Comment

1) Why do i have to create a group when everybody is soloing? Because not everyone can solo?
                  2) Why do i have to get down from my mount when it should be automatically? Automatic dismount would be terrible, some players use mounts to speed run dungeons.
                  3) Why do i have to disband a group i didn't make when it should be automatically? Because R2 wants to weed out the lazy people like you.
                  4) Why i don't get warning messages telling me that syntesizing an item does mean to lose all the stats of that item? Maybe ask someone before you do something? Or just don't be stupid.
                  5) Why i don't get a warning messages telling me watch out because in AFK mode you will start to lose crystals if you don't uncheck that option that used to be checked by default. It says automatically buy/use, do you not know how to read?

Your pointless complaining is getting annoying, they have more pressing matters to handle like mall bots, bugs, and updates. Having them worry about stupid issues that you are too incompetent enough to solve is a waste of time.
                  What are bugs?

Comment

lol, but if they do not fix such sillly things like you call them, how do you expect for more updates? And we all know that a good 90% of the players do solo and they don't need a group. I'm not saying to remove groups, i'm saying that to create a group when you know you are not going to join anybody in that group is ridicule. Is it pointless when i say we need more PvP? Is it pointless when i say that diviner is getting exploited everyday? Yes it's pointless for players like you who are exploiting it i bet. Keep in mind that there are many new players that do not know about the crystal thiings, and i do care about those players more than players like you who made fun of it.

Comment

@SJ do not play the rude card because i'm not rude in anyway and do avoid the butt kissing. I don't speak engl and if i speak engl a way that doesn't sound nice is because naive english speakers talk like that. Where do you think i learn english? But in none of my post i read cursing words.

Now here i have a series of questions.

1) Why do i have to create a group when everybody is soloing?
                      2) Why do i have to get down from my mount when it should be automatically?
                      3) Why do i have to disband a group i didn't make when it should be automatically?
                      4) Why i don't get warning messages telling me that syntesizing an item does mean to lose all the stats of that item?
                      5) Why i don't get a warning messages telling me watch out because in AFK mode you will start to lose crystals if you don't uncheck that option that used to be checked by default.

I bet this kind of messages happened to everybody, who at world boss didn't get a message pretending you to disband your group. I don't need a message here, i need a code that automatically puts my toon in condition to join an event without me to fix 3 or 4 things that should be fixed automatically. The message things is something that should be fixed.

And i tell you what, critiquisme, reporting an issue, is not something annoying, is something many software companies do pay for, because if i'm reporting you a bug i'm doing you a great favour, if i tell you how to make this game better i'm doing you a favour, what do you think testing is about, and do you how much money software companies do spend to pay for testing? It costs more than developing, trust me. Bye.
                      Feel kinda bad for you, getting stressed over this game. However, none of us here can answer your questions with 100% certainty, only the devs know why they made the system that way.

Comment

I'm doing some suggestion, and i'm expecting a feedback, but a contructive feedback, do not tell me that creating a group and not joining anyone in that group, is something fine that should not be fixed, because after you create that group, you will need to disband it to join a second event. Explain me the sense of it, because for me it's totaly unsensed. What game is there where you have to create a group for yourself only and disband it because they can't add a code. Hold now, how comes when i go to the guild home the group disbands by itself, but when i go at world boss the group does not disband itself? Can't you see that there is some bad coding? The game itself says that a group should be disbanded by itself, but not everywhere, because they didn't alliigneate it. It the guys who are running this game created a suggestion forum and a bug reporting forum, is probably because they are expecting some feedback, and not some "shup up we don't care what do you say". I can make a good point or a bad point, but i still make a point. I don't pick on that guy because i don't like that guy.

Comment

Copy the one you originally posted above in a support ticket or request a mod to forward your concern. Support has direct contact with the devs and then hope that they do something about this.

Comment

I belive they read this forum, if they don't it's their problem if players quit because they don't listen to their players.

Comment

I belive they read this forum, if they don't it's their problem if players quit because they don't listen to their players.
                              R2 does not read the forum. They come here once a week for a couple minutes to copy and paste weekly events. That is the extent of their attention to the forum. If you have concerns that need to be directly communicated with R2, do so in a support ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X