Fixing in game messages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Thank you kindly for your thoughtfulness.
    You are very welcome.

Comment

The url https://www.r2games.com is under the property of R2Games - Reality Squared Games Hong Kong R2 GAME CO., LIMITED
      The forum is under the url http://forum.r2games.com/forum under the property of R2Games - Reality Squared Games Hong Kong R2 GAME CO., LIMITED
      You open a ticket for the following reasons.
      1) Game Issues.
      2) R2Games Account.
      3) Billing Issues.
      4) Rules and Enforcement.

You go on the forum for the following reasons.
      1) Bug Reports and Support. Find a bug in-game? Help us fix it by reporting it here.
      2) Suggestions. Do you have a good idea for Crystal Saga II? Tell us about it

Fonts: R2Games - Reality Squared Games Hong Kong R2 GAME CO., LIMITED

Instead to lie, do read the site you work for or you pay for. Regards.

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      R2 does not read the forum. They come here once a week for a couple minutes to copy and paste weekly events. That is the extent of their attention to the forum. If you have concerns that need to be directly communicated with R2, do so in a support ticket.
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-14-2017, 06:28 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

The Ticket System and the Forums are 2 separate places, yes they are linked to r2games because the source of the data is stored on the same domain registered to R2Games, R2 Staff only read tickets via the support system, Forums are monitored by game volunteers which help players with game advice and suggestions. In Game related issues, ie game bugs and billing... submit a ticket and you will get a response in 3 days. its been this way for months and i always get replies to my tickets people don't get replies when they supply an invalid email, so make sure you fill the form in correctly and make sure its to the point.
        Server S141/S127/s8
        Lunaria Story

The Elf Gamers forgot........

Comment

I cannot submit a ticket because a ticket does not include bugs or suggestion. I do not tollerate moderators telling me that i have to open a ticket when R2Games itself says it's not possible. Both sites and forum are under the same company, it means this company is property and is responsable for both. They are not 2 separates entities because the forum is direclty linked from the main R2Games site, and they are under the same domain. Who is paying for this forum is not a moderator and it's property of the company we pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
            I cannot submit a ticket because a ticket does not include bugs or suggestion. I do not tollerate moderators telling me that i have to open a ticket when R2Games itself says it's not possible. Both sites and forum are under the same company, it means this company is property and is responsable for both. They are not 2 separates entities because the forum is direclty linked from the main R2Games site, and they are under the same domain. Who is paying for this forum is not a moderator and it's property of the company we pay for.
            I am under the impression that you want R2 personnel to read what you have to say, correct? If so, the only way of directly speaking to R2 is via support ticket — that is the utmost truth. R2 does not read the forum — that too is absolutely true. Why? Because they have no time to comb through all forums of every game in between the ticket portal and actual game work.

I’m sorry if you think I’m lying to you, but if you refuse to believe what I say as a very seasoned moderator, then that is a personal problem that I cannot assist with. You can continue to rant and rave on the forum, but know that R2 is paying zero attention to it.

Comment

No, i pretend the rules R2games makes are respected by them in first person, how many bugs have been reported and suggestion? If they don't have time then they find it. Otherwise shut down the forum because it has no use. And this habit when someone reports a bug or makes a suggestion get the comment, sometimes also by moderator, to do it with a ticket must stop, because as R2games says you cannot open a ticket for this kind of issues. But i don't read anywhere they don't use or pay attention to what is posted over a forum. I also read guides made by them. Regards.

Comment

No, i pretend the rules R2games makes are respected by them in first person, how many bugs have been reported and suggestion? If they don't have time then they find it. Otherwise shut down the forum because it has no use. And this habit when someone reports a bug or makes a suggestion get the comment, sometimes also by moderator, to do it with a ticket must stop, because as R2games says you cannot open a ticket for this kind of issues. But i don't read anywhere they don't use or pay attention to what is posted over a forum. I also read guides made by them. Regards.
                The bug and suggestions sub-forum is handled by moderators, 100%. Forum bug reports are redirected to ticket support when the requested information is not provided, thus leaving our personal reports incomplete and we simply will not submit incomplete reports to R2 as it wastes everyone’s time. Suggestions are personally forwarded by moderators when there is an abundance of community support. Which cycles is back to my very real point: R2 does not take any part in any of the forum other than posting official announcements (server launches, maintenance announcements, patch notes, game shut downs, holidays, etc). If and when R2 has a question about the game that they cannot understand or answer, they too ask the moderators for clarification.

R2 used to be more involved with games by making guides, for example, but take a look at how long ago those guides were made, and even the quality (R2-made guides were frequently incomplete). To date? R2 does not make guides, for CS and CSII I know for sure. Even the members that made those age old guides are no longer with the company. That is how obsolete the times are.

You can continue to believe and expect what you would like from R2 and their role [lack thereof] in the forum, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but these are the facts. I know so, veteran players know so, and even new players catch on quickly.
                Last edited by Reverie; 11-14-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I explained in the most basic of ways and i've been playing on this platform for 4 years and know the system well, i guess some people struggle to understand the rules and the way that certain things are dealt with The Forum is paid for and run by R2Games but is "MODERATED" by the community not via r2 officials, the "R2 NAME" are the only personnel that come on the forum and its purely to list events, they do not read the forum. that is what the support system is there for. if r2 staff started dealing with game issues on the forum, then it would be a security issue as the forum is not connected in any way to the characters on the gaming platform and therefore R2 don't know who is real and who isn't. its for everyone's protection. Seriously dude just submit a ticket
                  Last edited by KiwiFruit; 11-15-2017, 02:42 AM. Reason: Added a Comment
                  Server S141/S127/s8
                  Lunaria Story

The Elf Gamers forgot........

Comment

So dear players, when you have a suggestion or a bug reporting, if the moderator likes it he will report it, otherwise, nothing happens. Then i read posts of players picking on this company. Who is the fault? Of the players to be such idiots. Dude, these guys do read the forum trust me. This company not caring or reading, that's you who is saying it, as long i don't see any announcement i feel free to think they read what we write, expecially on the bug reporting. Regards.

Comment

So dear players, when you have a suggestion or a bug reporting, if the moderator likes it he will report it, otherwise, nothing happens. Then i read posts of players picking on this company. Who is the fault? Of the players to be such idiots. Dude, these guys do read the forum trust me. This company not caring or reading, that's you who is saying it, as long i don't see any announcement i feel free to think they read what we write, expecially on the bug reporting. Regards.
                      When I find a bug/glitch, I send a ticket. When I have a suggestion about the game, I send a ticket just the same because that is the most direct way to R2/devs (sent several suggestions already to date).

Blackdragon20017, I advise you to stop now, people are already getting fed up with your wall of rants and its not even helping the community, you've already made all your points evident and the rest are just senseless ramblings. This thread might get closed again if you continue to insist on your opinions.
                      Last edited by R287966665; 11-15-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R287966665 View Post

When I find a bug/glitch, I send a ticket. When I have a suggestion about the game, I send a ticket just the same because that is the most direct way to R2/devs (sent several suggestions already to date).

Blackdragon20017, I advise you to stop now, people are already getting fed up with your wall of rants and its not even helping the community, you've already made all your points evident and the rest are just senseless ramblings. This thread might get closed again if you continue to insist on your opinions.
                        Yes he may have some off the wall posts at times yes, but your statement that his rants here arent helping the community is just as off the wall because no matter what happens in this forum it doesnt seem to help the community because R2 """" DOESNT READ THE FORUM""" and when the mods do deliver a suggestion on the most super rarest of occasions its ignored and no further information is ever heard of regarding the suggestion, thats why i wont fight with people here anymore, what is the point of fighting with other people here when honestly all everyone should be doing is trashing this company because thats exactly what R2 is trash, they took a game most of us here loved and turned it into an abortion, yet many people here defend them and attack each other, just dumb at this point.

Yes we all know R2 dont read the forum, R2 doesnt care, R2 doesnt respond, R2 does take your money, seems like they can work, just when it suits them, greedy deadbeats the sorry truth.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 11-15-2017, 08:16 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

It makes good practice to read posts thoroughly rather than twisting things around. I will restate what I said regarding bugs and suggestions since you seem to have completely missed it.

- Bugs are reported by moderators when the required information is met per our bug protocol (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...t-format-guide). If any of the listed requirements are unmet, we will not proceed with a personal report because it will be incomplete. R2 will ask us for/about information that is missing and what shall we answer? “I don’t know because the player did not provide that information”? “Hang on, I will ask the player”? Which leads us to a further delay because we now have to get in contact with players that may or may not respond immediately, then cycle back to R2 after however long it takes till we get an answer. This repeats with every bit of information that is missing. It simply wastes everyone’s time, and that is when we redirect players to the ticket system so they themselves can play phone tag about the details surrounding bugs.

- Suggestions are personally forwarded when said suggestion received unanimous support from the community. We do not forward suggestions supported by a small amount of even a single player because it does no convincing on how serious the suggestion. R2 does not want a never-ending list of suggestions. They want us, moderators, to filter the forum and forward only what is in apparent demand. This is why we encourage players to post their suggestions and support each other in their threads. Posting the same suggestion all over the forum scatters the idea, but when we have one dedicated thread with everyone’s say, it makes a better impression.

Are you confused about anything else?

Comment

I would just like to point this out here. You CAN submit a ticket to R2 about suggestions and problems. It's apart of the Game Issues portion. You just need to tell them what it is you're actually doing. You need to be clear and concise. If you cannot do that then they cannot help you. As for the forums you're insulting and belittling these people. There job is not to take abuse and ridicule. There job is not to partake in silly things and insulting them implying they can't handle it in a sense. R2 does NOT read these forums. If they read them then there'd be a lot less bugs, and a lot less abuse of third party sources trying to rip off people into buying their ****. With that being said it is your choice to believe what it is you wish too.
                            However, I do feel that this thread now has become a series of repeating things to help you comprehend. In other words go back and re-read what has been said and perhaps you'll eventually come to comprehend. I wish you the best of luck.

Also, again because people don't seem to comprehend what I'm saying I'll spell it out for you in the simplest of terms I can think of. Ready? Here we go! Pay attention please!

Insulting a company, a person, a creation of someone elses and EXPECTING them to help you and fix what it is you want changed after the amount of insults being dished out on a daily bases is NOT going to happen. If you WANT to be heard and listened to then you need to treat them with respect and actually help them. Don't be rude. Don't be insulting. Don't be mean. Remember that the people running this game and this forum helping out are PEOPLE like you, and like me. WHICH MEANS if I was to come to you and tell you all sorts of rude things are you going to listen to me? No, you're not. You're going to get angry and tell me rude and insulting things right back. Which again in case and point learn to be kind and perhaps you'll get your message across in the appropriate manner and these moderators that are assisting R2 will help you. If not, well then here we go again in this merry go round circle.

Reverie I'd like to suggest closing this thread as it's just getting ridiculous at this point.

Comment

And yes i add also this who is probably going to be merged, this is a browser game, do you know how many players use this game with a mobile? Do you know how hardly those messages can be when playing with a mobile? And you are telling me this is not an issue.

Moderator, i see that often you edit your own post and change your opinion. SJ, if you don't like what i say put me on ignore or don't read, you don't ask for a post to be closed or for a player to quit just because you don't like it. I might ask the same about you. And as new player, these bugs i reported they seems that have been here for long, the diviner exploit, these annoying messages because let's say the truth these messages are annoying and often useless, still i want to know what is the point to create a group where you don't join anybody, just because otherwise you can't join the place.

I reported facts, from R2Games, and a suggestion or a bug reporting cannot be done with a ticket.

If you don't like it complain to R2Games not with me.

And what you are telling me is basically is this, Suggestions - Topics: 202 Posts: 1,049 all ignored, Bug Reports and Support - Topics: 413 Posts: 2,811 all ignored. Facts, these bugs are still there and no suggestion has been taken in consideration. And yes it's a shame that some players reather than discussing they just pick on same guy they don't like. SJ tell me your in game name we are going to have a nice discussion about this. Regards.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 11-16-2017, 10:37 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017
                                Moderator, i see that often you edit your own post and change your opinion. SJ, if you don't like what i say put me on ignore or don't read, you don't ask for a post to be closed or for a player to quit just because you don't like it. I might ask the same about you. And as new player, these bugs i reported they seems that have been here for long, the diviner exploit, these annoying messages because let's say the truth these messages are annoying and often useless, still i want to know what is the point to create a group where you don't join anybody, just because otherwise you can't join the place.

I reported facts, from R2Games, and a suggestion or a bug reporting cannot be done with a ticket.

If you don't like it complain to R2Games not with me.

And what you are telling me is basically is this, Suggestions - Topics: 202 Posts: 1,049 all ignored, Bug Reports and Support - Topics: 413 Posts: 2,811 all ignored. Facts, these bugs are still there and no suggestion has been taken in consideration. And yes it's a shame that some players reather than discussing they just pick on same guy they don't like. SJ tell me your in game name we are going to have a nice discussion about this. Regards.
                                Actually, I edit my posts when I catch typos or forget to add a bit here or there. It’s called proof-reading and I’m a bit of a stickler about my content.

Next, all bugs are certainly not ignored and for you to think so clearly demonstrates how foreign you are to my work here. To review the bugs I have personally taken the time to report and help patch, proceed to my stickied bug thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ie-s-work-list. These are all bugs that have been reported to me in full by the more helpful players of this community, who provide all the information outlined in our bug reporting protocol thread (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...t-format-guide).

As for suggestions, I repeatedly encourage players to create specific threads and rally support. Once a thread exceeds one page of community support, it is forwarded to R2 by myself. That being said, the only thread in my time that has been dedicated to by the community is this thread regarding new wings and mount (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ings-and-mount). I too advised the original poster to create a thread and rally support; he did, and as promised, after one page, it was forwarded to R2. Whether or not R2 indulges the ideas, it has been out of my hands since.

Onward, I have no complaints, and if you think I am complaining, you are in fact mistaken. I am clarifying how R2 works to you, a confused poster. You can ask any of your fellow posters, they will tell you the same thing I have said and as a moderator, it comes from very intimate, direct experience with R2. You can stand by their text, but know that nothing is in stone. Even very clear rules of their Terms of Use are held by a case-to-case discretion. I have not run into a single player who did not understand this, so I am not sure how else to phrase it so that you would understand, but I have said my dues many times as have other players. We are all singing the same tune except you, so I would take a minute to reevaluate your understanding of how R2 works.

SJuzGotReal
                                A hopeless attempt at helping this one understand, but you are very right. We are running around in circles wasting energy, and it is certainly an unproductive suggestion thread, making his original topic completely obsolete at this point. I will, however, leave this thread open since it does not violate any forum rules.
                                Last edited by Reverie; 11-16-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X