No announcement yet.

Fixing in game messages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not unproductive, but it might be, let's see how. If like you say R2Games totally ignores bug reporting and suggestion from the forum then you can shut down the forum. They will indeed ignore it with a ticket because they say you can't do this reports with a ticket. Let's pretend you report all the bugs and the suggestions, but i see that after maybe one year those bugs are still there, look at diviner, look at tarot not working and much more, then i guess R2Games is ignoring your reports too. So it's the way suggestion and bug reporting system that doesn't work? Not a reporting of suggestion indeed.

Since we all pay this game, i don't see for what reason we can't get some small fix. If we can't get some small fix forget about having big updates, the only updates i see here it's the paytowin that is the last thing we need. If you like it to work this way, like someone said, it means you think this game is flawless and without bugs, feel free to think that but this game is all but that. Why don't you do something to make those guys understand that bug fixing and listening to players is not a waste of time.

I see the results from your links, and they are unsatisfying, maybe not because you, but out of many bugs that have been reported how many have been fixed? Not many. And there are way more bugs than those in that list that have not been reported, and for what reason they have not been reported.

Do you know how much the diviner system costs in money and it's behing exploited everyday?

Moderator, you don't say "A hopeless attempt at helping" because the only "hopeless" here are the guys who keep paying and accepting a bugged game and they do care nothing about it, but don't tell me to quit the game if i don't like the way it's bugged becase, like you said, they are just "hopeless" and because they are "hopeless" they are fine to play at these conditions and they prefer to tell to another player to quit because it's fine to have bugs. Think about how much money you spent, don't you belive you deserve a game that is more stable with more updates than the current one? I think they should put more effort.

Comment

Refer to your previous Diviner “bug report” (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...934025-diviner). You were advised to PM myself with full details per our bug protocol or utilize the ticket system, and I can certainly say that I received no such PM containing required information. Your approach is to rant on rather than provide useful information. That we cannot help with and it does frequently lead your threads down a dead, unproductive end. Just like here.

I am sure there are bugs floating around, but I currently have nothing to report because no thread has been completed in detail. If you or other players have bugs they would like reported by myself, create a dedicated thread and provide all the information requested per our bug protocol.

Comment

Moderator you are totally missing the point, that bug has been there for one year, like many other bugs, you think that if i PM the bug for the 100000 time it's going to be fixed? Don't you get it's the way the bug and suggestion system is not working. Also keep this in mind, when i report a bug i'm doing a favor, people are payed to find out bugs, it's called testing and these guys are getting it for free, but it's not my job. I report a bug but i'm not going to waste one day to make a report about it, to explain how it works, to show how it's getting exploited and all, that's their job not mine. The bug is there, almost everyone knows about it, many exploit it, i reported it because when i did i didn't know that bug was there, what else do you need? That i modify the code for you? Open a CR pay me and i'll fix the code for you.

Comment

You have good points blackdragon20017. Unfortunately, even if you keep on posting and arguing all day with everyone, it will NOT change anything. R2 has proven so over the years. I learned to accept that so I can enjoy the game better (or you can opt to be in a constant stressful situation you are in). I limited my purchases to a bare minimum so that in case something goes awry in a game (like something gets nerfed or the like), I don't get as mad as I didn't waste money. You are probably acting this way since you've spent a huge sum on this game, no? Understandable. But R2 has not changed in many years that I have been here. In some games that I came from under R2 banner, there are even players filing a lawsuit, but look, R2 is still in existence, R2 is still not made accountable. So just give it up, its getting tiring seeing how hard you are trying, when all the people here are trying to make you understand how R2 works and how you can adjust your gameplay based on that.

Just make a ticket and forward it to support. You'll have better chances there than posting your concern here, that is if you want something changed. Hope you'll have a good day.
          Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 11-16-2017, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
            Moderator you are totally missing the point, that bug has been there for one year, like many other bugs, you think that if i PM the bug for the 100000 time it's going to be fixed? Don't you get it's the way the bug and suggestion system is not working. Also keep this in mind, when i report a bug i'm doing a favor, people are payed to find out bugs, it's called testing and these guys are getting it for free, but it's not my job. I report a bug but i'm not going to waste one day to make a report about it, to explain how it works, to show how it's getting exploited and all, that's their job not mine. The bug is there, almost everyone knows about it, many exploit it, i reported it because when i did i didn't know that bug was there, what else do you need? That i modify the code for you? Open a CR pay me and i'll fix the code for you.
            Everything we need to report a bug is listed in our bug protocol thread. Incase you missed the same link I have posted many times, here it is again: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...t-format-guide. If you cannot oblige us with even that, do not expect help from us on the forum. We will redirect you to the ticket system because you are being vague, and you can continue your game of ambiguity with R2 and pray they care to respond even once to your incomplete “report”. Not trying to be mean, but that’s reality around these parts.

Comment

Well, then at this point i feel like singing, i mean bugs don't get fixed, so what's the point?

"
              Guess who's back,
              Nobody is back,

I'm just a new player,
              I know you can't belive that.

They try to diss me on the forum,
              But it feels so boring without me.

Now this looks like trolling for me,
              So everybody just ignore me!
              'Cause we need a litte of suggestion here,
              'Cause if feels so boring without me.

Could start a revolution, explaining all the exploits,
              And it's a disaster, such a catastrophe,

That you have been paying for years and still,
              And all you did what just to accept it.

Now this looks like trolling for me,
              So everybody just ignore me!
              'Cause we need a litte of suggestion here,
              'Cause if feels so boring without me.

And moddy, you are the forum homie,
              Nobody cares about your bug list,

Starting from R2Games who doesn't give a ****,
              Yes you can ban me,

But it feels so boring without me.
              "

Comment

Poor blackdragon20017. All the stress from the game must have taken its toll on him

Comment

Originally posted by R287966665 View Post
                  Poor blackdragon20017. All the stress from the game must have taken its toll on him
                  That or he’s trying to have a rap battle...

Comment

Lol. I'm pretty sure his mental stability is in jeopardy now. Poor guy.

Comment

No, i'm just having fun over a forum i cannot take for serious anymore, and SJ stop to be my b* everytime i say something you are always there quoting me, i like girls not males. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
                        No, i'm just having fun over a forum i cannot take for serious anymore, and SJ stop to be my b* everytime i say something you are always there quoting me, i like girls not males. Thanks.
                        I love how you assume my gender.

Comment

Does not matter, go to the b* of someone else, and still you are quoting me, like if i don't know who you are in game now. Hope we are not going to merge, your toon is ridicule, just as your guild. Regards
                          "
                          Hey moddy you the homie,
                          I'm not nice here,
                          Why don't you lock?
                          Don't get the point?
                          I have just showen what,
                          Guuess what,
                          An amaterur moderator,
                          Nodoby cares about.
                          With a bug list,
                          After R2Game doesn't give a s*
                          Is plain useless.
                          "

Regards losers spending thousands of money for a game that doesn't worth anything. Bye.

Comment

Verse 2 anyone? XD

Comment

Nobody, i'm DA rappa here lol. When i'm bored i'll make something about you moddy. Or i can make something about R2Games? Since like you say they don't care about suggestions or bug i assume this forum is just for having fun.

But ona serious note, R2Games does actually gives support for account issues, i had 2 myself and they fixed them, they do actually read suggestions and bugs, and they did make posts and guides, i belive they just don't get payed for fixing because this game doesn't make as much money other games hosted by them do. Bye.

Comment

Lol. Now you want to insult me?
                                What? You think you're the big bad wolf? That's going to come in and just over run me?
                                I love your jokes. They're so cool.
                                Why oh why does the little wolf cry?

Comment

Working...
                                X