Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New level cap and Dungeons? Maybe?

Hello!
    I'm sure every player that is currently playing CS2 will agree with me on this. I'd like to make a request for the level cap to be raised even if only to 120. I know that the extra skill points would be greatly appreciated as well as the extra attribute points. I would also like to request some new dungeons as well too, because I am sick of only being able to do the same dungeons. I'd like to be able to make some new gear! If anyone agrees with me or has other suggestions please comment! Help bring some life to CS2! Thank you!
    Last edited by SJuzGotReal; 01-03-2018, 01:08 AM. Reason: Beefing up this post with more information.

I'm right there with you on a new level cap, the higher the better. More dungeons would be sweet too. Tyvm

Comment

Yeah! Lets get some new dungeons and level caps! Thx!!

Comment

Would be nice for more dungeons. Getting tired of running the old ones.

Comment

YESSSSS!! More dungeons!! PLEEEASE!!! Level cap would be lovely for more skill points, but I'm more interested in finding new challenges with new dungeons!! PLEEEEEASE!

Comment

Agree with everything this post is saying, increase the level cap (so we can get more skill points), put in new dungeons (a new chance to farm some new gear).

Comment

THANK YOU R2!!!! Level cap is raised and more dungeons!!!!!!

Comment

For those that don't know level cap is now 150 and we have like 4 new dungeons!!!!!!! YAYYY1!!!!
                Yayyyy!!!! Thank you R2!!!!
                Last edited by Reverie; 01-03-2018, 09:05 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

no new quest, not even available in which is displayed, switch to old exp bar is missing

Comment

You probably have to level up in order to get the level quests.

Comment

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post
                      For those that don't know level cap is now 150 and we have like 4 new dungeons!!!!!!! YAYYY1!!!!
                      Level cap is 120 not 150, many errors to work out in ths update before we can do all things
                      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

The level cap is 150. You have to accept the "Lift Level Limit to 121 (Main)" Quest once you've hit 120 to level up.

Comment

Originally posted by PettyPettyPrincess View Post
                          The level cap is 150. You have to accept the "Lift Level Limit to 121 (Main)" Quest once you've hit 120 to level up.
                          Thank you for the information, much appreciated.
                          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post

Thank you for the information, much appreciated.
                            More than welcome!

Comment

now we just need new wings

Comment

Working...
                              X