No announcement yet.

New level cap and Dungeons? Maybe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. We have enough things for now. Let's be thankful they finally listened to us.

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post
      now we just need new wings
      I AGREEEEEE! I've been sitting on Epic Extreme Demon Lord +9 for too long. xD

Comment

Originally posted by PettyPettyPrincess View Post

I AGREEEEEE! I've been sitting on Epic Extreme Demon Lord +9 for too long. xD
        have you got any savage essence for aug? in dungs i mean cuz i havent yet

Comment

From what ive heard savage essence drops in purgatory
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

I have not done the dungeon yet, but it does drop in Purg and the drop rate is decent too.

Comment

I have not done the dungeon yet, but it does drop in Purg and the drop rate is decent too.
              you know 2 ppl in my serv got the immortal one now? lmao
              Last edited by stinetrann; 01-04-2018, 10:53 PM.

Comment

you know 2 ppl in my serv got the immortal one now? lmao
                so your people there malling DC hard huh

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post

DC is on sale in the game for 100 xtal. Lots of people are buying it up like crazy.

Comment

It's a week sale too. So if you want it get it fast.

Comment

Nice Auguric 6, how many DC from mall it take to get that in 3 days? You really are a funny one you like to call other people cheats which they probably are and then try to hide the fact that you cheat just as much as them bro. You a joke.

Comment

DC is on sale til next maintenance. Come on, why is everyone's first response to someone upgrading stuff being that they automatically malled?

Comment

DC is on sale til next maintenance. Come on, why is everyone's first response to someone upgrading stuff being that they automatically malled?
                          Because they can't accept the fact that maybe, just maybe, someone is better than them.

What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by Catachresis View Post

Nice Auguric 6, how many DC from mall it take to get that in 3 days? You really are a funny one you like to call other people cheats which they probably are and then try to hide the fact that you cheat just as much as them bro. You a joke.
                            sorry j.o when you can farm 51 DC a day then you can come talk to me, when my vip account hits 10 here in a couple months ill be laughing at you and your sorry friends who need to cheat to get what they have, your just too Cookie to realize how to outfarm people and win legit,our whole server knows who is guilty in this game and R@ has open permission to check every centimeter of my account any day, dont get upset cause i can spend more money on a game then you can spend on a car lol. get lost noob or shout your character name like a man and we handle it in game but we know you arent man enough to do that lol.
                            Last edited by Iskandar; 01-08-2018, 08:21 AM.

Comment

when my vip account hits 10 here in a couple months ill be laughing at you
                              complains and complains, still cashes on r2, i laugh

'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

complains and complains, still cashes on r2, i laugh
                                Wait, that Brian guy has spent almost 10grand?

Comment

Working...
                                X