Time to update the CP shops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to update the CP shops

At this point in the game it would be really useful if you upgraded the shop items for consumer points majority of us do not have a need for any of the items which means less cashing, whats the point of cashing if there is nothing we need....

The problem with CP is this,

- Many players have maxed many systems and the items they might need to buy with CP are bound, so the fund alts and often your main are wasted, it is becoming a wasting event because you want to sell me something i do not need.

- However, you cannot add PUCs on the CP shop, because the pixe costs a lot of money and many players will be totally upset about it.

The solutions is easy, they did add new paytowin system, why not a single items has been added in the CP shop? If they did nobody would complain because nobody has yet finished those system, and those users who maxed some systems they can now use the events to buy from the CP shop too.

I suggest to add CP items from the new paytowin system they have been adding, but first fix the bugs they have.

Comment

Working...
    X