Scion And Eidolon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scion And Eidolon

Lagyan niyo po nang Scion And Eidolon Please>>>>>>> DI NA PO AKO Titigil Mag Laro nito Basta Lagyan niyo lang po PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GAMEMASTER
    Kahit yun lang masaya na ako

I am going to assume that this is regarding the release of later planes, of which unfortunately, will not be a feature available in this version per R2. If planes are of the essence to you, you can give CS a try. They do release new servers fairly often.

Comment

Hey Reverie if that is the case do you know if R2 plan on releasing the Eidolon/Scion skills from cs1 to 2 if or when they add the level 180 cap here.
      Char: Rice
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Tempest

Comment

Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post
        Hey Reverie if that is the case do you know if R2 plan on releasing the Eidolon/Scion skills from cs1 to 2 if or when they add the level 180 cap here.
        ' will not be a feature available in this version per R2'

she already said...

like all lvl caps, will happen once servers r dead enough even the bots stop profitting
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

' will not be a feature available in this version per R2'

she already said...

like all lvl caps, will happen once servers r dead enough even the bots stop profitting
          Yeah Scion/Eidolon plane wont be a feature in this version of cs I get that, I just wanted to know if that meant the scion/eido skills from cs1 wouldn't be added here similarly...
          Char: Rice
          Class: Knight
          Guild: Tempest

Comment

Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post

Yeah Scion/Eidolon plane wont be a feature in this version of cs I get that, I just wanted to know if that meant the scion/eido skills from cs1 wouldn't be added here similarly...
            wont matter either, skills r mostly useless due to the huge jump in elite lvls needed to lvl which rlly should be changed
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
            X