Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestions for future Crystal Saga 2 Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for future Crystal Saga 2 Updates

Duration: 07/25 - 08/08 23:59 pm.

Description: It's that time where the R2 team needs your help again! We'd like to hear all your ideas and suggestions on how to create a better gaming environment for your enjoyment! We would like to know your ideas about future updates. You could post suggestions about:

1). Current systems and features: would you like to see extension/updates to which system/features? Is there something you wish to change? Are there problems with a system you'd like to see changed?

2). Possible new systems and features: what suggestions do you have for future updates? What system would you want to see to be implemented in the game? And do you have concrete details about the new system you propose?

Requirements :
    1. All information needs to be helpful and constructive. Please, do not comment if you can't comply with those terms.
    2. When giving your suggestions please, give as much details as possible.
    3. If your suggestions are implemented a reward pack will be given. All players will need to submit their server and character names. If you choose not to upon selection I will private message you for those details.
    As always, we thank you for your continued support over the years, and we look forward to continue to provide an amazing gaming experience for Crystal Saga 2.

Note: R2Games reserves the right to the final interpretation of this event.
    Last edited by R2CS_Crystal; 07-24-2018, 09:32 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

all the complaints but no suggestions, guess everyone finally quit :^)
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Try adding the shifter class to cs2. It might attract old players to come back since there's a new class.

Perhaps do some advertising like you guys do for Wartune.

Maybe make energy particles drop from nirvana nightmare to. Making it easier for the f2p players to get strong.

I'll write out these suggestions a bit more detailed tomorrow. Might add a few.

Comment

1. Extensions to already implemented Systems
        a) Another level to Chi
        b) Tenets upgraded
        c) Void extended
        d) New levels to Corruption
        e) Updated IOB packs (current ones are very outdated)
        f) Updated Public Dungeon drops (Muts, heroic wings, orbs, afk tokens aren’t appealing drops)
        g) New levels in ladder
        h) Raising the level cap

2. Changes to Systems already in Game
        a) Allow auras to be turned off. Think toggle button in each respective system that gives auras.
        b) Have the elite skills be reevaluated as it would take years to obtain the 8th level of skill from elite levels.

3. New Implications for CS2
        a) New PvP armor – Like CS1, but better and made for CS2.
        b) New Dungeons
        c) Add an option to auto complete dungeons after completing a quest where you have to solo the dungeon 100 times.
        Thank you. You're welcome. Have a nice day
        Last edited by JakeFromStateFarm; 07-25-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

I agree with Jake above me here, this is my take on things.
          The BOLD points listed are the more pressing issues within the game.
          Italic on the other hand are suggestions that I think can really help improve the game.

- Fix the current Dungeon bug for Krait Grotto.
          ==> Whether you leave party or leave the dungeon from one of the teleporters you get sent to Tree of Life.
          --> Same applies to Bloodpen

- Revamp the IOB packs as they are outdated.
          => The Herioc Wings and the Muts in the packs are useless to most of the players and ontop of that, these are very easily farmable.
          - Fix the Demon Hunter button
          => Right now whenever you try to click on the AFK button 9/10 times you open demon hunter.

- Raise level cap to 180 (Make it easier to gain elite levels)
          => Speaks for itself
          - Add 150 - 180 Dungeons (Preferably new ones)
          => Speaks for itself

- TG Timers. Make the times go down to 10ish seconds once all mobs of the last wave have been killed.
          => Training grounds currently is rather obnoxious. Once you've killed all mobs (after wave 5) You continously have to wait longer and longer for the new wave to spawn in. Having a "skip time" option would be wonderful for this.

- A Better way to farm DC
          => Have them drop in dungeons again (75/95+)

- Add a way to get SS and PUC more accesable (Like Pixie Dungeon in CS1)
          => At the moment Pixie Upgrade Crystals and Soul Shards are very hard to come by in my experience. Adding pixie dungeon would be a way of getting your next pixie or soul upgrade a little faster. This is why many people really hope for the pixie event.
          - Add PUC to Consumer Points (while I'm on the subject)

- Update dungeon drops
          => From 75+ dungeons I'd remove the HW and Muts entirely. And have Ethereal Wings and Greater Mount Upgrade tokens drop instead. (See below too)
          Fix the gem drops in the 95+ dungeons. ->They only drop chipped gems, whilst the dungeon tab clearly says they should drop higher level gems than they do as of right now. This is rather annoying because gems are very farmheavy already.

- Release Sperion Gem Synthesis
          - Update void drops
          => There are a lot of useless drops in void right now eg Combat Flasks. If levels 26-30 would be added (context below) you could have gold dragon coins drop, since there currently is no way of obtaining those. You could also have starcoins drop within those levels.

- Revamp the outdated QTM and Celestial Shard exchange
          - Shop item drops in World Overlord (Things that aren't very easy to get otherwise eg. Blood Pyres; Starcoins Card)
          => This is more for free players to keep their interest in the game longer. Because a lot of the systems are cash heavy.
          - Update Dragon Coin rewards.

=> More Give more shop items (and better ones) in higher level Coins. Add Golden Coins too.
          - More levels in Ladder (and Void)
          => Ladder up to 110 or 120 | Void to 30 for starters
          - Make legend punchers a RARE drop in otherworld.
          - A different way to gain Otherworld Keys
          => Have them drop in dungeons

- More inventory and vault space
          - Add bannerfusion and more Corruption floors
          - Updated chi and tenets
          => Add in new level(s) for both of them respectively

Something that I have seen many people complain about is the auras. Make a way to turn them off or find a way of displaying auras that is less laggy.
          -> What I was thinking for this is little bubbles next to your character to display what levels in Chi and Holy favour you have. Or another option, have them be still.

A system that you could add over from CS1 is the Fruit system. It is a free way to gain stats for those that don't spend money on the game.

This was most likely the final edit. I know that the official time is closed. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to update it one last time before we know more about what will happen with this suggestion post.

Thank you for actually taking your time to read this.
          Sorry for the long post, here's a cute potato.

Last edited by skywatcher; 08-14-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Add magic lionheart crystals/pristine lionheart crystals, PUC, DC, strange energy/energy particle, mini-kingdom stuff, etc., in consumer points shop/points of interest.
            • Make dragon crystals farmable from level 75+ dungeons (psychodelica, exelorn hollows, etc) - for the longest time players have been asking for this. Doesn't have to be a high drop rate, just give free players a shot on upgrading their frag/gears or something instead of making it only available on higher levels of corruption. Make it bound while you are at it.
            • Allow wisdom to be gained by doing delivery, daily hunt, and ladder (just like in CS1). Especially if tenets level will be upgraded later on, free players need, at the very least, to be able to work on their tenets, even if little by little.
            • A limited daily blitz option would be nice, 5 per day would be good. It seems like a trend for most mmo games these days plus it saves time. Make item drops bound to avoid alt abuse.
            • Include ladder gem exchange in event rotation for an updated list of items like gmuts, pow, energy particle, chi essence, DE, holy badge, mini-kingdom items, bond stuff, etc.
            • Allow hf aura to be hidden, it causes unnecessary lag, as mentioned.
            • Increase gem level for sperion. We are currently stuck at level 3.
            • Pixie dungeon as mentioned.
            • Revamp elite level exp as mentioned.
            • Add more stuff on guild shop (gmuts, pow, magic lionheart crystals, etc). Make prices more amenable.
            • If possible, provide two time slots for public dungeon, IOB, and chamber of fate (limit to 1 entry per character per day).
            • Make demon soul pearls (equipped) droppable/vaultable.
            • More items to exchange for quartermaster tokens as mentioned.
            • If possible, increase in backpack space/vault space.
            • Access to remote shop to sell useless gear/buy pots anywhere (without having to go back to town) - can be a VIP-only feature.
            • Add level 130 skill as in CS1.
            • Make roses droppable from void or wherever for charm exchange.
            • Since cape was just recently added, would be nice if they could add the gem socketing feature on it as well.
            Problem with CS2 is that it has too much of the pay-to-win aspect. Tenets, chi, pixie, upgrading, all of which serves as the backbone of your stats, can only be accessed to full extent through cashing. This leaves free players and casual players/cashers left behind. Majority of these players (especially the new ones) just quit halfway due to having no feasible means of making their toons stronger in the long run. So, please tone down a bit on the crystal stuff.

Seeing that this thread/event is coming to a close, I would hope to see some of these suggestions put into game. I remember we had one such suggestion thread/event on CS2 a year or so ago, there were more respondents there than it is on this thread, and sadly, despite the variety of good ideas presented there, I can't see/remember anything that was made a feature in CS2. I hope that's not the case here. Let's see some of these good suggestions applied in-game.
            Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 08-07-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

update super titles( more titles or make it unbound)
              - its kind of getting useless since i maxed my super titles and my vault is almost getting full because of it
              more inventory and vault spaces
              - add more spaces to save rushing players time when farming in dungeons (players wont have to go back to town just to sell the drops or put it on vault)

and all the posts mentioned above are quite good ideas

Comment

Agree with the majority of these suggestion especially adding the level 130 skills and anything which makes it easier for F2P players (Wrangler, Energy particles dropping in 35+ dg and DC dropping in pyscho etc). Also strongly agree with updating Public dungeon drops floors 1 to 8 are really bad currently.

Some bits I'd add
                -add the daily Rebirth quest from CS1
                -add fairy search event from CS1
                -bring back the classic CS1 "Invaders" which used to spawn in Tree of Life and Starglade for Quartermaster tokens, to CS2
                -add The Nether from CS1

Will update if I think of anything else
                Last edited by Aeglironion; 07-27-2018, 04:22 PM.
                Char: Rice
                Class: Knight
                Guild: Tempest

Comment

*although they did add some new items in cp shops it would be awesome if they could add more useable items
                  *make puc and blood pyre more attainable, servers so dead cant even get people to register for beastmania
                  *add more dungeons and raise the cap to 180
                  *more magic tower levels
                  *Fix some of the silly glitches like getting stuck on the sign in starglade, respawn area after leaving Grotto
                  *Make a exchange NPC where we can trade in all the leftover cs1 garbage that is not usable in this version (ie, pet breeding stones, tekka egg etc), let us trade some of this stuff for useful items
                  *Expand vaults and packs, offer more space
                  *New and improved events, lets face it ... the only event anyone wants is pixie ode to joy.... the rest are rather boring and pointless for the majority.
                  *How about VIP subscription like in cs1, id rather pay a monthly fee and build up xtal until needed then cashing when something shows up I might actually need I guarantee R2 would make more from the older players this way ....

Comment

In no particular order here are some suggestions that I have.

1: Make PVP servers again and continue making them. ( This should attract a lot of players since it is more fun )
                    2: Too many systems are never experienced in-game due to them being cash only systems. (Release new events to be able to obtain these or update existing features like quatermaster tokens, coupon shop, ladder celestial shards )
                    3: Higher void levels
                    4: Increase ladder and mega secretonia levels. ( You could add rewards other than exp, flowers, and heart, light, void, brilliance, ice shards to the boss drops )
                    5: Public dungeon ( rework the loot system and increase it to 2x a day (Also add more levels )
                    6: To reduce fps drops as much as possible ( Have a toggle on/off for auras, sperion and imo even wings, beast soul and pixie )
                    7: Release the other chi and 2x extra tenet levels as in cs1 ( Though I do think this is less important as we can easily murder everything in the game without dropping below 50% hp )
                    8: Blitz dungeons ( This has always been suggested, but r2 thinks it would cause too much abuse. Blitz dungeon drops could cost a crystal fee and upon ending the blitz a box of possible rewards could pop up for you to select what you want to keep. All blitz dungeon loot should be bound. )
                    9: Update the VIP rewards system ( If this is done, players who already claimed the rewards should be able to claim the new rewards. For vip 8 you get a choice of a baby angel or demon. For 2k$ USD that is a very crappy reward as seeing as first recharge bonus for only 4.99$ gives a much higher quality pet. Blitz dungeons could also be a VIP reward )
                    10: PVP ( Flag war pvp event is useless and nobody ever does it. Remove it or fix the reward system table. Add new pvp events or add a max level sengolia where the towers and crystal have much more hit points. Turf war is a pretty nice battleground. You could make a pvp map like that. It should be open multiple times per day. This could give new rewards for cash systems that people could not afford before. Maybe even a special item. )
                    11: Add CS2 to the account perks to claim gift packs, like you have for CS1 and multiple other games.
                    12: Add some events that happen overnight seeing as some people are night owls or live elsewhere than a EST zone. Maybe a boss spawns in Starglade that one shots everyone, but drops really valuable rewards. Could be a weekly thing. ( The last part doesn't have to be over night only though. )

Comment

Hello, I've been playing crystal saga since i was one of the gamers in Joyo Park. This game has been great for years, even today you guys made it better but, there's an issue, i can't succeed greater highs compare to casher's because we lack free player game support like the frageron forge, or soul, and some of the upgrades requires purchase or long gaming in which, kills.

Let's talk about frageron forge first, this was the best way to inspire free players to level up to 40, because we expect that in a dungeon we'll receive Frageron Soul Essence (FSE), and now, What the heck just happened to this? now we have to rush level on 80, just to not win against the bosses in that dungeon you guys made so difficult, and i reached level 80 on my ranger class on a old server hoping that i could deal that dungeon with ease but i din't, because it's impossible for a free player to conquer.

Now for the Soul, it is the most easiest way to achieve amazing stats that can support a free players game course, problem now is, Ice shards can only drop in ladders and if none, may we lvl rush again to 80 and try hunting it somewhere in that 75 dungeons, or waste tons of honor medals at general krahn in which requires another effort in any pvp events, and some players aren't interested in pvps.

In short, all I'm saying now is that if you guys are willing to make a game popular again, don't change the easy into difficult, and even if some of us might be interested in the new items or gears that we wear, it requires strong interest in daily hunts and any events that level us quicker, so try balancing em again that we can do main quests to supply the games full story with exp.

Last but not least, i love this game and seeing players only aim to be number 1 annoys me because the game has turned into a "cash to top challenge".
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 08-05-2018, 10:02 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

May I suggest that we gain skill points every time we level elite level (not every level though it could be every 10 or 20 levels)

Comment

Sell all button for the current tab you're in.
                          i.e farming dungeons for gear and you want to sell off all the yellow eq, instead of having to Sell one, then clicking yes on the "Are you sure?" prompt each time, you could sell all yellow eq and press the "are you sure" once.

Comment

Hmm did the people who suggested add extra chi levels get a reward pack I wonder...
                            Char: Rice
                            Class: Knight
                            Guild: Tempest

Comment

I didn't but I didn't expect anything since they already had it in cs1.

Comment

Working...
                              X