Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestions for future Crystal Saga 2 Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for future Crystal Saga 2 Events

Duration: 08/28 - 09/18 23:59 PM

Description: Are you tired of the current events? Would you like to see some revamped events added into the normal ones you're already receiving? Then we have great news for you! The R2Games team would like to hear your suggestions on possible events to be added in for players to enjoy.
    1. Current Events: What events are in place that you want to see updated?
    2. Past Events: What event did you love, but no longer see in the rotation of events? This can include annual, and seasonal events.
    Requirements:
    1. Any suggested events must be a current event or a previous event. Otherwise, it will not be considered for possible event updates.
    2. All suggestions need to include previous rewards and current rewards given. (Details are very important)
    3. If any of your suggestions are included in the events or updated you'll be given a reward. All players will need to submit their server and character names. If you choose not to upon selection I will private message you for those details.
    As always, we thank you for your continued support over the years, and we look forward to continuing to provide an amazing gaming experience for Crystal Saga 2.

Note: R2Games reserves the right to the final interpretation of this event.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-server-update

[Activity]Dungeon Challenge - Bring back the +2 to all dungeons event.
    [Activity]Relay Race - Upscale the rewards. Rewards were unchanged since 08/2016. Add relevant items like POWs, DCs, PUCs, etc. No one needs
    soul crusher or ancestral shards anymore. Can also replace the elixirs with superior health orbs and other stuff useful for higher level players.

[Activity]World Boss Crusade

[Activity]Magic Tower Challenge - bring it back to our event rotation

[Activity]Ladder Gem Exchange - bring it back to our event rotation with updated rewards like gmuts, chi essences, lionheart crystals, DCs, all sorts of rares to entice participation. Of course, daily exchanges are limited to a certain amount.
    Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 09-17-2018, 09:30 AM.

Comment

I don't know about events, but we could use the eidolon and so on skills for our classes.

Comment

lol the first event already exist, the second event what is the difference? Same bound **** nobody needs. Lazy mods fails again.

Comment

Originally posted by cruelinside01 View Post
          lol the first event already exist, the second event what is the difference? Same bound **** nobody needs. Lazy mods fails again.
          It does indeed but it was removed from our current event rotation (i said "back again" on my post). Last time I remembered doing it was last year iirc.

As for the bound items, as long as its new stuff, its better. Got to find ways to help them noncashers too. Bound pows, pucs, sure, heavy cashers won't likely need it, but noncashers still do.

Maybe try to comment on this thread too if you want something added/changed on our current event rotation.
          Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 09-07-2018, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Do you know why i'm not putting any suggestion? Because this post is a waste of time.

"R2Games is not the game developer, and as such does not have complete control over the state of the game. We can provide suggestions to the developers, and show the developers why the changes are beneficial to the health of the game."
            They could not make the developers to fix a couple of bugs and in 6 years of suggestions nothing.

"R2Games loves hearing from its players. We encourage players to come up with improvements and suggestions, however the nature of our games means suggestions may not be used."
            Do you know they have been receiving suggestions for YEARS?

Why wasn't a suggestion implemented into the game?

Many features are implemented based on the Chinese version of the game.

If you have not figured it out yet, the changes we are getting are following the chinese version.

I took it from R2Games itself, therefor think how many suggestions have been added to this game, they were all taken from the chiinese version. You think i like this game this way? No dude i just don't like to have these "mods" to make fun of me with their futile hopes that this game will change while it's only going down. The whole point of this topic was a fail at the very begin because R2Games itself says "we do not care" about your suggestions, so have fun hoping for nothing. Bye.

Comment

Do you know why i'm not putting any suggestion? Because this post is a waste of time.

"R2Games is not the game developer, and as such does not have complete control over the state of the game. We can provide suggestions to the developers, and show the developers why the changes are beneficial to the health of the game."
              They could not make the developers to fix a couple of bugs and in 6 years of suggestions nothing.

"R2Games loves hearing from its players. We encourage players to come up with improvements and suggestions, however the nature of our games means suggestions may not be used."
              Do you know they have been receiving suggestions for YEARS?

Why wasn't a suggestion implemented into the game?

Many features are implemented based on the Chinese version of the game.

If you have not figured it out yet, the changes we are getting are following the chinese version.

I took it from R2Games itself, therefor think how many suggestions have been added to this game, they were all taken from the chiinese version. You think i like this game this way? No dude i just don't like to have these "mods" to make fun of me with their futile hopes that this game will change while it's only going down. The whole point of this topic was a fail at the very begin because R2Games itself says "we do not care" about your suggestions, so have fun hoping for nothing. Bye.
              Yup, I am well aware that R2 is primarily a publishing company, except for CS1 and CS2, with which R2 is also the developer (at least what I know of from mmo reviews, common knowledge from other players). Would be nice if a mod could confirm this.

Also, didn't the chinese version of CS already closed down? So, who knows R2 might be really open for suggestions at this point. As for me, I am better off hoping than doing nothing at all.

Comment

This company has only survived thanks to the game "wartune" and the game "wartune" has gone down too. Arabian and russian CS2 are doing worse than this one. Now i see the new servers, all we have is server jumpers, no new players. The old server are losing players, the score was this one
                Most busiest servers
                1)S20
                2)S1
                3)S22
                Now the score is this one
                1)S1
                2)S20
                3)S22
                The S20 has lost another large amount of players.

If the chineses versions went down i don't think this one will be go on for long. The only event they did add was the GMUTS event and the GMUTS event is a bad one because it gives basically nothing. Took years to get that event. It's not by adding some event what will make this game getting new players, it's by advertising and lowering the prices. Pack your stuffs dude.

Comment

If the chineses versions went down i don't think this one will be go on for long. The only event they did add was the GMUTS event and the GMUTS event is a bad one because it gives basically nothing. Took years to get that event. It's not by adding some event what will make this game getting new players, it's by advertising and lowering the prices. Pack your stuffs dude.
                  Does this include CS1 or just specifically referring to CS2?

Comment

would be happy if i see a big merge in server .................................end of year.................................................2019 or maybe 2020

Comment

Merge is upon us ! 19 servers will merge together [S7, S9-S11, S13-S15, S21-S25] and [S26-S32] will be merged together.

Comment

Can I suggest adding dungeons where we can farm DC and as well as Pixie Forest

Comment

Please give us Wrangle, Fairy Search, The Nether those kind of events which bring life to the server more throughout the day and encourage free players to upgrade more. Also I suggest bringing RBQ quest here, perhaps rename it to "Elite Level Quest" or something along those lines.

I have this other idea regarding bound items, I know it's not an event suggestion exactly but I just have to share it now in case I forget it. Since a lot of stuff we farm is bound because of Mall why not introduce an item along the lines of "Unbinder" or "Separator" which can be used to unbound an item (such as a gmut, frag/void loot). They could drop in Bloodpen or Underdark dungeon. This way OP players have more of a purpose to farm those dungeons to help their smaller non cashing friends, and it still makes it hard for mall to abuse.
                          Char: Rice
                          Class: Knight
                          Guild: Tempest

Comment

Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post
                            Please give us Wrangle, Fairy Search, The Nether those kind of events which bring life to the server more throughout the day and encourage free players to upgrade more. Also I suggest bringing RBQ quest here, perhaps rename it to "Elite Level Quest" or something along those lines.

I have this other idea regarding bound items, I know it's not an event suggestion exactly but I just have to share it now in case I forget it. Since a lot of stuff we farm is bound because of Mall why not introduce an item along the lines of "Unbinder" or "Separator" which can be used to unbound an item (such as a gmut, frag/void loot). They could drop in Bloodpen or Underdark dungeon. This way OP players have more of a purpose to farm those dungeons to help their smaller non cashing friends, and it still makes it hard for mall to abuse.
                            Thank you for the ideas. I'll forward them to the devs.
                            In regards the bound items becoming unbound that's not an option. I suggest in areas like that for players to join a party for the bound items. I've seen in-game players selling runs for gold or other items to help themselves and others.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Adding a turn off button for the auras is extremely helpful. I suggest that you add a turn off button for aura's like Holy Favor, Chi, Soul, Pixie, Genie, Sperion, and possibly Beast Soul to reduce the extreme lag. It would be really helpful specially during PvP without hiding the characters.

Comment

Working...
                              X