guild vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild vault

can u make bound items not be able to go into guild vault ?

As far as I'm aware bound items are not able to be put into the guild vault. Can you please be more specific on what items you're speaking about?
    If you have a problem, need assistance and
    we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

Comment

aka i can put a gear piece on it becomes bound but that doesnt stop it from being placed in guild vault afterwords

Comment

no comments?

Comment

no answers to my question reminds me of when i submitted hellstorm bug and it never got fixed till like 10 other ppl wanted it fixed smfh

Comment

Originally posted by missyztm420 View Post
            no answers to my question reminds me of when i submitted hellstorm bug and it never got fixed till like 10 other ppl wanted it fixed smfh
            You must not have received my private message explaining to you how to handle the situation properly. I apologize for that. Anyway, I will explain to you how to properly handle this situation again. Please, follow the steps I've listed below.

Step 1: Download a screen recording application if you do not have one. There are a few good ones that you can use if you don't already have 1 you like such as flashback recorder, ShareX, and Debut Video Capture. There are others, but those are the ones I am aware of.
            Step 2: Record your screen while taking the equipment off your character, and place it into your pack, and then place it into the guild vault. Showing that you've had the piece of equipment on your character and that it is indeed bound.
            Step 3: Please, make sure you include timestamps when you're recording. Hover over the in-game time clock.
            Step 4: Clearly explain what it is you wish fixed, and explain why you think it should be fixed.
            Step 5: Upload the video to youtube. If you don't want it viewable by everyone you can list the video as unlisted, and only those you give the link to will be able to see the video.
            Step 6: Go to the link in my signature and file the ticket. Once you've done that you can supply me with the email attached to the ticket or the ticket number and I'll forward it to the devs. You're also welcome to send me the video and I'll make sure it gets to the appropriate person.

If any steps I've listed were unclear and you need more assistance on them please reach out to me again and I'll be more than happy to assist you.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and
            we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

Comment

Working...
            X