guild vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild vault

can u make bound items not be able to go into guild vault ?

As far as I'm aware bound items are not able to be put into the guild vault. Can you please be more specific on what items you're speaking about?
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

aka i can put a gear piece on it becomes bound but that doesnt stop it from being placed in guild vault afterwords

Comment

no comments?

Comment

no answers to my question reminds me of when i submitted hellstorm bug and it never got fixed till like 10 other ppl wanted it fixed smfh

Comment

Originally posted by missyztm420 View Post
            no answers to my question reminds me of when i submitted hellstorm bug and it never got fixed till like 10 other ppl wanted it fixed smfh
            You must not have received my private message explaining to you how to handle the situation properly. I apologize for that. Anyway, I will explain to you how to properly handle this situation again. Please, follow the steps I've listed below.

Step 1: Download a screen recording application if you do not have one. There are a few good ones that you can use if you don't already have 1 you like such as flashback recorder, ShareX, and Debut Video Capture. There are others, but those are the ones I am aware of.
            Step 2: Record your screen while taking the equipment off your character, and place it into your pack, and then place it into the guild vault. Showing that you've had the piece of equipment on your character and that it is indeed bound.
            Step 3: Please, make sure you include timestamps when you're recording. Hover over the in-game time clock.
            Step 4: Clearly explain what it is you wish fixed, and explain why you think it should be fixed.
            Step 5: Upload the video to youtube. If you don't want it viewable by everyone you can list the video as unlisted, and only those you give the link to will be able to see the video.
            Step 6: Go to the link in my signature and file the ticket. Once you've done that you can supply me with the email attached to the ticket or the ticket number and I'll forward it to the devs. You're also welcome to send me the video and I'll make sure it gets to the appropriate person.

If any steps I've listed were unclear and you need more assistance on them please reach out to me again and I'll be more than happy to assist you.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I reported this more than a year ago and it was never patched. [Exploit Details Removed] Unfortunately I don't remember neither the ticket # nor e-mail from where I sent the report.
              Last edited by *Minori*; 11-12-2018, 02:47 PM. Reason: Exploit details removed

Comment

Originally posted by chcjhshbjsjfRTdh View Post
                I reported this more than a year ago and it was never patched. [Exploit Details Removed] Unfortunately I don't remember neither the ticket # nor e-mail from where I sent the report.
                Please, refrain from putting exploitation details on the forums. If needed you can private message me the details and I'll inform the devs, but preferably they should be sent in via the ticket system.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by chcjhshbjsjfRTdh View Post
                  I was able to read the message and I do agree that in deed it's a bug that gives an unfair advantage. In case you didn't remember any of the details of your previous report, I have submitted a ticket just today. Hopefully R2 replies with a positive answer. Thank you for your dedication.

Comment

thanks delta

Comment

considering this bug has been out since game release I doubt r2 will bother

nor would it be fair to new players as they wouldn't of been able to abuse said bug (IF it gets fixed) like everyone else on previous servers, I doubt r2 will track each person individually to clear said items/stat they got from doing said bug, game is a mess
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Yeah I submitted tons of tickets about it but it's pretty much to late now I'd say at this point they're better off just raising the level cap and making better gear that's coded so it can't be traded like that.
                        Last edited by JakeFromStateFarm; 11-14-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

When i say these "mods" are trolls, he is talking about the guild vault bug exploit that has been reported with screens and videos for over 2 years by hundred of players and never been fixed, yet she is asking a player to make screens about it, how pathetic. My dear "mod" amateur, before you decide to post have a search on the forum first.

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
                              Any update on this?
                              I submitted 2 tickets on November 12th with suffice evidence, still no reply. I'm wondering what's going on, since I submitted another ticket about another issue on November 15th and it was replied last Monday.

Comment

Working...
                              X