Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Spender ranking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spender ranking

You guys are just so good in trying to make people spend money on your dumb game! I ain't spending no more! Who the heck will spend 100k crystals just to get those rewards from 2nd place my goodness! I've spent enough that's it i quit! This game is all about money!

Originally posted by garciaandrew1994 View Post
    You guys are just so good in trying to make people spend money on your dumb game! I ain't spending no more! Who the heck will spend 100k crystals just to get those rewards from 2nd place my goodness! I've spent enough that's it i quit! This game is all about money!
    cs2 not worth playing anyway, cs1 much more f2p friendly (can farm puc, chi, gpow ect unlike here)
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

So can you guys tell me for example i'm at 2nd rank but i wasn't able to spent 100k xtal but i've spent 50k for 3rd place but remember im on 2nd will i be getting the 3rd place reward? ******* this event!!!! Tell meeee

Comment

You'll get the second place pack 15 DC 5 GPOW 50 Soul print but no costume if you are second place with less than 100,000 crystal spent.

Comment

Some players are just some sad gambler addicted who will end up on the streets or interdicted by their family after the bank account will suspend their credit cards for how bad they manage the money there. Look the idiot of the day 300k crystals and still counting.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cruelinside01 View Post
            Some players are just some sad gambler addicted who will end up on the streets or interdicted by their family after the bank account will suspend their credit cards for how bad they manage the money there. Look the idiot of the day 300k crystals and still counting.

and those 104k mall bots isn't what concerns you? lol

spite OP

Comment

An alt spending 100k crystals

Comment

An alt spending 100k crystals
                so ur a maller who spiteful cuz someone is lvling alts and cashing legit and jealous of having such money to be able to do so? icicic it all makes sense now

Comment

Troll you don't even play this game yet you are trying to provoke me lol

Comment

Troll you don't even play this game yet you are trying to provoke me lol
                    dw, i've played much longer than most people

Comment

That's impressive

Comment

*Minori* This thread is on fire!
                        Anyways, rewards are entitled to whom meet the requirements. The only additional reward for being on the 1st,2nd and 3rd place is the costume. Which is only available if you spent 150k, 100k and 50k respectively. If you are in any of the top 3 but you didn't meet the requirements for your rank, then you will only receive the "basic reward".

Regards the crystals, I was told by a someone in-game that the Special Discount shop on November 23th was registering the actual price of the item, for example Strange Enery was on 20 Crystals, if you bought 1 the system will register 100 crystals instead of 20, so maybe they did top up during that promotion or they just like spending money on this game, who knows
                        Just don't be salty on players who want to cash.

Comment

The rewards are on the patch notes and the stats on the costumes are wrong.
                          The spender ranking is doubling the crystal spent it's done it the entire event not just the day of the sale and I have reported this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post
                            The rewards are on the patch notes and the stats on the costumes are wrong.
                            The spender ranking is doubling the crystal spent it's done it the entire event not just the day of the sale and I have reported this.
                            Strange, you got any reply from the devs?

Comment

The situation has been forwarded and reforwarded. At this time there is no information available. If I receive any updated information I will post it here.
                              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X