Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creations Aura (Mount)

Story:

A Spirit-Mount A.K.A, a Superior Spirit (Inspired by: Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) that dwells within the body of a user granting him/her an unbelievable power.

How the Concept Works:

It's just like a mount except it doesn't show any beast you ride on, but an aura that flows around you much like a flame once used. This aura has a lot of evolutions depending on how u want it to work, and what i like about this is that it makes players float on air and make their wings "Flap" much like how an Angel Pet Gen: 7 flies. Also, each class has a specific way of hitting while using this kind of mount and it all depends on how you will animate it. This mount has 5 evolutions : Creations Aura I, Creations Aura II, Creations Aura III, Creations Aura IV, Creations Aura V.

This mount requires alot of materials to upgrade, since i think of it as a special mount. And if u haven't gotten any ideas of what Ultimate Zodiac you will create, try making it into a "Grand Flames Zodiac" etc. combining all zodiacs into a form of spirit mount that also grants the same effect much like the regular process of "Creations Aura".

Just imagine less frame drops and the players get the chance to see their characters fly. Also as for balance the movement speed isn't that great, but the mount has a special stats, example:

Grants Hit rate (Depending on the amount of movement speed, 30%-50%)
    Grants Dodge 30%- 50%
    Critical rate 30%- 50%

A Skill that i thought would make it more valuable:

Tempest Surge:

Grants 110%-150% + of movement speed for 3 - 7 seconds (Can be activated)
    Cooldown - 2 mins - 1.20 mins

Hope u guys would be interested in this concept, also i would be creating more concepts anytime soon. This one has been bothering me since cs 1 and since cs has improved and now has a second version i just want this version to have great amount of updates and good concepts, anyways hope u liked it .
    Last edited by jelsuweng; 04-01-2019, 06:46 PM.

I don't guarantee your idea will be implemented but I will forward it to the devs for consideration.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
      I don't guarantee your idea will be implemented but I will forward it to the devs for consideration.
      Thank you ^^

Comment

Working...
      X