Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New CS Server – [S76] Karmic Temple – Going Live 8/29 @ 10 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New CS Server – [S76] Karmic Temple – Going Live 8/29 @ 10 AM PDT

Join us on Thursday, August 29th at 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Karmic Temple. Karmic Temple will be a PvE server set on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 1:00 AM your time on August 30th.

the legends of vidalia in s75`s not yet announced ..

Comment

R2, always smokin the good stuff.... Thursday is the 28th

Comment

Originally posted by lanceangel View Post
        R2, always smokin the good stuff.... Thursday is the 28th
        Because they have different Time Zone than we have. #22

The term muffin typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory.
        The name is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft as said of bread.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS
        plain: Forever Mortal
        with TheDruid - Lily Nymph

:o:o

Comment

when server open in GMT?

Comment

For some reason I cannot connect to the new server, I have tried clear my cache and browsing history but it doesn't work. I have attempted to and can successfully log into any other server except for s76. Is there an issue with the new server or is it just me?

Edit: I just tried re-clearing my browsing history, deleted and reloaded Google Chrome, attempted to clear browsing history on Safari and enter through Safari, and even tried to connect to servers I have never played on before. I cannot access s76 but I can access all the others. S76 just hangs at the "connecting to server" screen, it does not advance to the "loading character list" screen. Thank you in advance for helping me.
            Last edited by MasterJameth; 08-29-2014, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterJameth View Post
              For some reason I cannot connect to the new server, I have tried clear my cache and browsing history but it doesn't work. I have attempted to and can successfully log into any other server except for s76. Is there an issue with the new server or is it just me?
              I will test S76 to see if there is an underlying problem.

[Update]
              There does not appear to be an issue with the server itself; I as well as what looks like several other players had no troubles logging in (displayed below with the server timestamp). There are a few things you can try to see if it resolves your problem: clearing your cookies, using different browsers, refreshing your browser itself, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.
              Last edited by Reverie; 08-29-2014, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I have tried all of your suggestions and more, I simply cannot connect to the s76 server so I input a ticket with R2. Thank you for the help.

Comment

doesn't make any sense...thursday is thursday, the 28th, no matter what time zone you're in -_- i could live in russia and thursday still be the 28th

Comment

Working...
                  X