[Activity] Takedown Ares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Takedown Ares

Duration: 9/4 - 9/10 23:59 (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: None

Description: During this event, BOSS War God Ares will appear in Central Starglade on the hours of 13:00, 15:00, 17:00 and 19:00 (Server Time). Defeat him for a chance at obtaining some fancy new items - maybe the War God’s Legacy, the Soul of Ares, or perhaps both! Bring your friends though because he won't go down easily. In addition, 5 Ares’ Guardians will be spawning on the map every 30 minutes from 13:00 - 19:00 (Server Time).
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

can u pls giv description and added stats of WAR GOD's LEGACY?
    Last edited by MitzKii; 09-04-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

that stuped event....the most powerfull player go and put in afk mode all time event and rest dont get nothing and ofc guardian dont give nothing

Comment

yeah lol ofc the capped 150 players will be staying afk there killing it easy and geting everything will the rest get it in the m.....

Comment

Can someone post the drops?

Comment

Has anyone gotten anything besides evil beast shards from the ares boss?
            What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
              Has anyone gotten anything besides evil beast shards from the ares boss?
              o.o^ I've managed to get my hands on some Soul of Ares essences.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                o.o^ I've managed to get my hands on some Soul of Ares essences.
                Is that from the boss or the guardians?
                What are bugs?

Comment

I killed 6 bosses so far. Only drops: **** items, 1 time I got Spirit of Ares and 1 time I got Ares Gift.
                  Is Ares legacy just terrible wording for Ares Gift/Soul of Ares?

Comment

Can some1 plz tell me how it is determined who runs away with the drops?

Comment

Now why is it, that when there is a new addition added to the game. That you people hardly ever post the stats of the items. Seriously, show the stats for the items, like you did with the Legendary Ares, can't be that much harder to get screen shots of the Awakened Ares equips...I'm sure all you dev types have them the moment they are released, or at least access to pictures from the people that made them...

Comment

Working...
                      X