Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• higher drop rate, give chance to drop purple equips out side of dungeons, increase enchanting chances. more coupons per hour , also increase the drop rate for essences as well ^^ make monster spawn maps that only vips can access for grinding that have chances of dropping purple equips maybe or at least make those maps where they are player specific meaning we dont have to worry about someone taking our training spots Platinum dragon hunt for vips ^^2.0 xp instead of 1.5 abiltiy to trade in silver medals for gold like 25 silver 1 gold etc.better chances on upgrading pets wings etc.
    SlyyVixx IGN
    Server Chuerna Gorge
    Last edited by Fearcia; 06-21-2012, 09:53 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

• My idea is

Being able to fuse more Soul Shards per day

Char : Ridonkulous
      Server : Glacial Planes

Comment

• what i would like to see would be a special shop where you can sell your loots to make dungeon runs more fast, or an acces to your vault from inside the dungeons or from you inventory. Then maybe 1 more seed of life and a few more day in vidalia would be nice to add too.

IGN: Heimdall
        Server: Whisperwind Beach

Comment

• funny someone just said that more ss exchange is big no no for it makes unbalance between cash and non cash players. dude there is NOTHING BALANCE in cash and noncash players. just stop being such a stupid spoiled kid. cash players BRING THE LIFE of this game. u think this game could work out without cash players? sooo funnnyyy.... Cash Players Pay for U NON CASH Player so u all can keep playing this game. and u think cash players cant buy those SS PACKS and other STUFF from ITEM MALL? another funny stories... the main thing is we payed, and we get privileges that worth for it, otherwise what the use of we paying if we got no good benefits from it. THINK before stating...

IGN: (S34)GodReigN
          Server: Void Encampment
          Class: Hybrid Pure Agi Rogue
          Level: 120 Eidolon
          Guild: REBELS

" I am The Ancient God of Shadow and Wind
          I Stand under One Sky of The Dark Age
          I Bestow Nightmare upon My Enemies
          I Breath Despair and Endless Calamity
          My Presence is beyond The Everlasting Horror "

" I don't always show emotion.
          But when I do, It's like the second coming of Jesus "

Comment

• i think VIP users should get one more Redemption quest per day.

Comment

• I think more soul shards a day would be good and being able to do like 10 dungeons a day instead of 8 would be great as well. Maybe training ground and bath, like one more time a day is a good idea too. More coupons a day because they are hard to collect.

For the rest, everything is perfect. Maybe just increase a bit more the exp rate bonus.

Greetings

Comment

• Give VIP the option to Unbind Gems, and Eggs.
                "Sa souvraya niende misain ye"(I am Lost in my own mind)
                "I think his Mate Saw me.... Yes Yes he did"
                "Dagger? What dagger? *looks at leg* OH that Dagger!"

Server: The Wilterlands
                Toon: (S4)Marisi
                Class: Hybrid Priest

Comment

• VIP's would be able to do blessed bath 3 times a day, get a gift for being VIP from Event/Quartermaster depending on how long u have been VIP. VIP's should also get one 2 red dragon coins a day so more people would buy VIP. ^ - ^

Comment

• Multiple VIP offerings would be nice. I wouldn't mind like a Double up type of VIP where you get better drop rates, chance increase, and maybe an extra run on bath. Even having an option for a higher multiplier on the exp gain would be nice. Or even if they would apply our extra exp gain to quest and event that would also be nice.
                    Server: Mount Kraken (S33/S36)
                    IGN: Damian
                    Class: Priest
                    Drink of Choice: Bella Bolle's Sweet Red, chilled

Comment

• Well how about Different levels of Vips Levels like Lv 1 - 3 Vips each Level of Vip Gets Different Bonus the higher your Vip Level the better the bonus etc Jus a Idea =) and or less try on Upgrades etc

IGN: InYourMom
                      Sever: Glacial Planes

Comment

• 1. every log in receive 2 guild contribute
                        2. additional attempts in seed of life event 50-59 2/2 or 60-100 3/3
                        3. increased the chance in upgrading equipment`s
                        4. special instance for VIP ex. in molten highlands have l1-l5, VIP have special instance that only VIP can go in, advantage, this instance have increased exp, pet exp and drop rate
                        5. VIP system must give discount on shop items like 20-30% discount, in this rate the player will able buy more items
                        6. for pet catcher, Increased the chance of appearing of morped pet in monster island
                        7. VIP must have receive extra stat points when he have in VIP, because VIP means important
                        8. when in making world chat, there must be have like this (s9)xSpade[VIP] or character name color must be change, the meaning of this is what is the real meaning of VIP, VIP means very important person, important means celebrity or different, the color of the name is like orange or Blue (s9)xSpade[VIP] or (s9)xSpade[VIP]
                        IGN: xSpade
                        Server: zensho Island
                        Class/Job: rogue

Comment

• i would also like to suggest a torch finding option in the afk menu you kill monsters around you and as soon as the word torch shows up it will stop attacking monsters and wait at the torch
                          once the torch dissapears the grinding carries on

ofcourse this function would be for VIP only meaning more people would buy it meaning more money for r2

Comment

• i'd like to start by saying that after being VIP for a bit i decided to get it for my Priest type char ShadowPreist as well and would like to see a better success rate on enchants and upgrades so hard to upgrade when the game hands out 0 lucky stars 2 or three times in a row then starts giving stars aslo i agree with a few others about the 1-2 more bath/training runs as those are the only ones that dont get extras maybe add in a change to the added Exp. from 1.5x to say 2.5x as recently the 3x token was released and not all VIP players can afford to buy more then just the VIP every month
                            Crystal Saga
                            Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
                            IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
                            Class: Mage(Hybrid)
                            Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
                            Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
                            Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
                            Server: S35
                            Class: Worrier
                            ​

Comment

• Like to see a 1 hr VIP buff that can be activated. A box that can be checked to increase upgrade chances IE: armor enchanting/pet morphing/wings/mounts ect.. like 3 attempts per day that has a 15% chance increase per try per day. Like to see wishing well VIP chance brought down to 6 lucky coins per try and not 15. The VIP delivery should be free no charge on crystals. The 25 crystal should be option for all and a 3rd free delivery for VIP. SHOP users on VIP should beable to hold more items to sell not just 12 items but maybe 20 for VIP for shop. VET players in VIP people who have payed for VIP multiple months granted in game Gift like ( VET V.I.P Cystal Gem ) can be socketed into Necklace/Ring. VIP added Ladder/Bath/training Grounds. VIP Pet 3x experiance Like world 2x experiance. Heck dont even have to be for VIP I guess just like to see a 3x world experaince for pets is all. VIP Map teleportation. Able to click on map and teleport to area, or memory port, able to mark area and port back to it later. 1 mark per day but can port as many times to that spot as wants.

(S15)Redemption

Comment

• more DAY IN VIDALIA quest please and some 3x exp tokens please

Comment

Working...
                                X