Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• or have when you are a monthly VIP some of the benefits stack

Comment

• having few VIP option with different price and better offer sounds good to me just like what DrakkinKing said.
      having discount for mall items will be nice too even just 5% to 10%.
      raising the coupons you get per hour will be very welcomed
      IGN : terrabyss
      Server : Killer's Den
      Class : (Nature) Ranger
      Level : 64
      Plane : Scion
      Pet : Burning Angel Gen1 lv.87
      Pixie : (4th form) Celestial Pixie lv.35

Comment

• 1 THING I WANT!

VIP SHOULD HAVE EXTRA CONVERTS ON THE SOUL SHARD!! MAKE IT 8/8 ALSO!!!!

Comment

• VIP players should have xtra seed of life activity and redemption..
          it's also good to have .5% pet exp..
          adding attempts in the wishing well is good but you should lesser the coins needed for everyone to avail that..
          thanks..

IGN: jhaylhie
          Server: Celestial Peaks

Comment

• Personally, i only bought vip for the extra dungeon attempts, the exp bonus is nice and everything but the only thing i really think i benefit from is the dungeon runs. Maybe you could give Vip players a few super elixirs or something that provides a minor stat boost, in exchange for gold? i think it'd definately help having an npc that could vend me elixirs for an ingame cost (doesnt have to be ingame gold, maybe medals ect)

IGN:AllPro
            Server:Necropolis
            IGN: GetRekt Alpha server 3 (Stormthrone) Level 60 Rogue ^.^

Beta IGN:GetRekt hoping to roll priest ;D

Comment

• i would like to see the additon for vip status where we can get 10 soul shards in a day in place of 5 as they are hard to come by and upgrading ones soul takes an ever increasing amount of them and it would be nice if we received 1000 crystals each month

Comment

• with extra storage in vault and also pack which valid for the period of vip

charater:woodhead
                server:glimmering plains

Comment

• the current vip system and is ok if u want to make it better maybe like says them add a 2 or 3x exp also maybe a quest daily to gain 100 honor easely it shoud be usefull cuz the current game system needs honor to improve the characters and i doont know if maybe we can get an npc like black market when we can buy some usually crystal items by gold. Other point 3 dragon coins is ok but maybe add a 1 red dragon coin daily and 1 black each week.

I would also like to add 4 coupons per ingame hours instead of two.. I would also like to add 5 bronze honor badge per day...
                  It is also nice to have 1 lucky star after you have succesfully forged wings, mounts or morphs.. That is very helpful for players..

IGN: TrickSter
                  SERVER: Erie Marsh

Comment

• Originally posted by R21718009 View Post
                    Personally, i only bought vip for the extra dungeon attempts, the exp bonus is nice and everything but the only thing i really think i benefit from is the dungeon runs. Maybe you could give Vip players a few super elixirs or something that provides a minor stat boost, in exchange for gold? i think it'd definately help having an npc that could vend me elixirs for an ingame cost (doesnt have to be ingame gold, maybe medals ect)

IGN:AllPro
                    Server:Necropolis
                    That is a good idea.

Comment

• ok i will make my suggestions about the new VIP system:
                      1.If we go to wishing well we can do 20x run,but the lucky coin use only be 5,if we do 10x run
                      2.the dungeon:can be us for 10 attempt
                      3.get more crystal (more than 800crystal in amonth)
                      4.can get discount if we buy above 800crystal,example:buy 1 tuxedo,the player of VIP will be get the discount if buy the other think again
                      ok that is about my suggestion,wish u use that

Character:soulofknight
                      SERVER NAME:tinosia delta

Comment

• id like to be able to exchange more soul root shards for soul root crystals; and to have things like gmuts or ewings drop in dungeons

Comment

• id like to be able to exchange more soul root shards for soul root crystals... and to get the option of trading green dragon coins in for red or black. mammy/windshear peaks

Comment

• i like GM can give all player black dragon coin per day
                            CharacterS24)BauMayat
                            SERVER NAME:Tundara

Comment

• #1 VIP should have less Lucky Coins Cost for Wishing well Everyday.
                              #2 Exclusive VIP room in SG like Sauna or something like that gives 5% exp for 30mins ( just for the AFKERS) to gain exp while out of AFK cards. and has limit like (2/2) depends on your decision.
                              #3 give more 10-20% more SuccessRate in UPGRADING STUFFS WINGS,MOUNTS,and Equips.
                              #4 increase the maximum quantity of potions or other items in inventory (250) make it (1000) for newbies that cant afford to buy Pack or Vault Expanders
                              #5 Free Soul Shards for VIPS or MORE SOUL SHARD EXCHANGE in Tree Of Life make it (10/10) or so

IGN: iClarise
                              Server : Southern Wetlands

Comment

• Additional Daily of Vidalia Quest for VIP (10 make it +5 for VIPs)
                                1-3 torches Per Day so we can all do Torch Party
                                Green Dragon Coins Can be Traded to Red Coins (5-1) or red to Black (5-1)
                                Vips Should Have TeleportStones (permanent while inVIP status) (BOUND)
                                additional Seeds for Seeds of life quest for 50+ make it 2attempts per day
                                and 60+2attempts per day and 70++ 3attempts per day.

IGN: iClarise
                                Server: Southern Wetlands

Comment

Working...
                                X