Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StormYoda
    replied
    We can get the basic stones from run bosses; that's how they say we non-cashers can do this system at a slower pace. Sadly that pace is 1 point at a time, lol :P At least the orange stomes arent over 100 xtal, and I can still get them with freebies if I wanna skip the important things I use xtal for, like beast soul, outfits, things I will otherwise not boost or get, b/c I won't touch my IRL money to their pockets

Leave a comment:

• Rashama
    replied
    With all these new items, I recommend expanding the coupon shop so at least non-casher can get these items, at a slower pace of course.

Leave a comment:

• Kellynka
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
    At least 2 more,i have 6 bag pages and i'm struggling to have more than half a page open at all times...usually i got 1 line available,max.Even 1 more will do,or give us a separate inventory for fruit materials so they wont flood us
    Definitely agree with Cloudy more vault pages are necessary.

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    The comments here are rather negative and as a non cash player i cant see how this is framed to people as a cash system? levle 30+ sung mobs drop the lower level enhancers and I for one personally like the addition and gives me more reasons to do my dungesons NIce going r2

Leave a comment:

• NaturaI
    replied
    I have a bone to pick about this system...
    I have lvl 3 holy favor... Now you said it gives additional stats... At level 3, should I get the stats from level 1 and level 2? Or just level 3?

Leave a comment:

• Smoker123
    replied
    y shouldnt they put something that can be achieved un cashed

Leave a comment:

• pronoob
    replied
    what i used runes i opened em all for some nice boost o_______o

Leave a comment:

• SkyRaZoR
    replied
    I'm not joking r2....give us a freakking option to hide icons.
    I'm pretty sure about 90% of cs population won't even use these cash systems.

Leave a comment:

• TheAnu
    replied
    ZzZz We need another cash system like we need a kidney stone. We need more rebirth quests, new dungeons, new World Bosses, and some new events. Once a player can beat Evil Beast NM all that's left is the highest levels of corruption. A new system is pointless because people are not using the last 2 systems, the Rune System and the Chi System. Chi is included in IoB but not enough to even get a single bone, and you nitwits keep IoB early in the day when people of the time zone can't even enter it because we are at school and at work. It's just another icon cluttering the screen. All the systems should have some game drops even if its only 1 or 2 pieces. Very few people will cash these wildly expensive systems just to be the strongest on the server.

Leave a comment:

• Skyvara
    replied
    What would be nice as far as adding more pages would be to add at least 1 page to the pack and to make the 3rd page of the vault a complete page and not just half a page. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• MekaMekaMeka
    replied
    I read there saying Each new level yields an additional reward and a stronger divine favor buff , Does that status ia a Buff and do we can get last level from one shoot or we have to to get each to get there?

Leave a comment:

• daffodoll
    replied
    seems to be just dungeon bosses so far from what I have done

Leave a comment:

• NVProphet
    replied
    Particles only drop fro Dungeon Bosses.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
    We can suggest this idea to the developers. How many more pages do you think are necessary? It won't happen overnight but at least we can begin the process.
    oh wow, thank you. Its not just up to me better if a survey for players is set to determine that as for me any additional pages to vault/ bag will be a big help storing those bound stuffs and cannot be traded items that has been released previously.

Leave a comment:

• Azreall1
    replied
    Does the new items job from dungeon bosses or all dungeon mobs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X