X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Rob
    started a topic [Guide] Holy Favor

[Guide] Holy Favor

Back in September, Crystal Saga NA incorporated a new System: Holy Favor. In addition to this new system, there were a few new items that you'll need to make this all effective. We'll just refer to these items as offerings (see below).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Holy Favor Icon.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.0 KB
ID:	1756815 Getting Started:
    • You'll notice a new icon similar to the one above on the bottom right side.
    • Go ahead and click on it to open up the new system.
    • You should see something similar to this:

Name:	Holy Favor System.png
Size:	221.7 KB
ID:	1756875

The Different Sections Explained:
    • [Top Left] This displays a list of Zeus' reactions he'll give you based off the offerings you give him. The more you give Zeus (in sum and in value of items), the more pleased with you he'll be.
    • [Middle Left] This section will produce some additional emoted text relative to the reactions Zeus gives you.
    • [Top Right] This is where you place the offerings. Just click and drag the offerings into one or all three of the boxes. Then click "Make Offering".
    • [Middle Right] In this area you'll notice your Holy Favor progress. You accrue Holy Favor Points based off the offerings you give Zeus. There are 15 stages to this system.
    • [The 15 Stages] At each stage, you get a reward and a stronger permanent buff called Divine Favor that gives you numerous bonuses to your attributes.
    • [Special Surprise] You'll notice something new about your character every so many levels of Holy Favor.

The Three types of Offerings:
    • Click image for larger version

Name:	Energy Particle.png
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1756817 Energy Particle - These drop from level 30+ dungeon Bosses. They can also be bought in the shop.

Name:	Energy Crystal.png
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1756816 Energy Crystal - These can only be bought in the shop.

Name:	Strange Energy.png
Size:	2.6 KB
ID:	1756818 Strange Energy - These can only be bought in the shop.

• LighTree
    replied
    Level 5 is 1500 Holy favor...

Name:	hf.png
Size:	379.7 KB
ID:	1729921

Leave a comment:

• R29441397
    replied
    i got 504 holy favor points and i see in my screen its lvl 3 divine favor and it should be lvl 5 divine favor because i got 504 holy favor points
    and i didnt have aura in foot

Leave a comment:

• LighTree
    replied
    I am interested to know, exactly how much favor does 45 strange energies give?

Leave a comment:

• nunb2
    replied
    worst thing ever created, donators are strong(OP) in one, two days...

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Enoorda View Post
    anyone pls post a pic of the new aura?
    There are 3 stages of auras for Holy Favor -- the first appears at level 5, then 10, and finally 15. The first looks like so:

Name:	Holy Favor Aura - Edited.png
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	1696583

The second and third auras are similar in terms of color, shape, and effect. The only difference is that the size increases quite a bit with the second and third auras.

Leave a comment:

• Enoorda
    replied
    anyone pls post a pic of the new aura?

Leave a comment:

• MikelKW
    replied
    Question. Why Zeus? Last i remember we were in vidalia. Not greece. Yes, that is bugging me. And the "pleased" thing makes me laugh hystericaly or giggle like a schoolgirl

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by messytear View Post
    I got first one for 100 favour and did not get any boost anyone have same problem ??
    You will need <100 points to gain the corresponding stats and buff.

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    Originally posted by PureLily View Post
    The auras for this are, and have been for quite a while, posted on the cs wiki under my blog. Search crystal ball under blogs on the crystal saga wiki to view them
    A link would be nice. :/

Originally posted by NaturaI View Post
    I have a bone to pick about this system...
    I have lvl 3 holy favor... Now you said it gives additional stats... At level 3, should I get the stats from level 1 and level 2? Or just level 3?
    it only gains the stats of Level 3 and not 1 and 2.

Leave a comment:

• messytear
    replied
    I got first one for 100 favour and did not get any boost anyone have same problem ??

Leave a comment:

• ohmygoat
    replied
    holy **** luckily i just visit this forum
    good luck to all of you who still play

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    From my personal Holy progress, 100 Strange Energies filled in 3 orbs, excluding the first of which I filled using farming tactics alone. Strictly using farmed particles left me off with 104 Holy Favor Points and after using 100 Strange Energies, I am now at 1,124 -- in total for those three orbs alone = 10k crystals from level 2 to 4. If I'm estimating accurately, level 2-5 will require ~137 Strange Energies total, give or take a couple.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-22-2014, 01:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• reinviting
    replied
    Kinda varies depending how lucky you are, but seems to be a range of +1 per. Energy acts like 4 particles and Strange energy acts like 10 particles.

Thus it's about 10 crystal = 1-2 points. So for each aura level(since it's what people might be interested in)
    Assuming you cash from start to finish:
    Level 5 holy favor: 75-150 dollars (best - worst) total
    Level 10 holy favor: 500-1000 dollars(best-worst) total
    Level 15 holy favor: 1500-3000 dollars(best-worst) total

Any level between take the holy favor needed. Multiply it by 10 then divide by 100 (or divide holy favor by 10) for the worst case. The best case is diving by 2 and your range will be anywhere between.

if not start to finish, can take 10 cents away for every particle you get.

Hope it helps and yeah, the price isn't pretty. But can see the pros and con and judge from that.

Leave a comment:

• R213091723
    replied
    So if i ask till Level 5 Does anyone know how much xtals would it cost? using the Strange Energy or Energy Crystal?

Server: (S73) Green Plains
    Name: Ikuto
    Class: Hybrid Blood Priest
    Level: 55
    Guild:
    Honor Rank: Duke
    Pets : FireLord/ Dragon Boxer/Mega Dino/ Emperor Demon
    Weapon: Sup Frag II
    Mount: Hell Wing Level 5
    Wings: Epic Extreme Demigod Wings V
    Plane: Scion
    Beast Soul: Lvl 5 Bear