No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 10/02 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope things go back to normal next week. I'm not throwing my money away on this.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post

Description: Defeat Lvl. 30 and above elite monsters for a chance to receive a Beer Voucher. Collect 5 of these vouchers and exchange them for a Beer x1 from the Quartermaster in Starglade, 5 times per day. Beer Vouchers cannot be traded.
      Er...only one exchange per day and the vouchers are tradeable...Did someone make a mistake somewhere? ;>, .>
      And I guess the only way to get anything higher than one QM Token requires cashing on wine or being Uber lucky with the Beer...
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Finally they've come up with an event that is equally crappy for both cashers and non-cashers

Comment

I am really sorry to say this but this the most ridiculous event I've ever seen. Did you even test the feasibility before getting it online? This is the third day of this event, and 16 beer bottles (15 of which cost me 75g) gave me ONE empty bottle. That's 1/10th of a Quatermaster token. In 3 days playing. Statistically I would need a month to get 1 token. See how ridiculous it is now?

Comment

Something else went wrong also, 2nd day there is mass disconnection (my poor Void run) about same time also, just after corruption this time.

Comment

I recharged $10 but didn't get the autumn pack :c

Comment

it says every 20$

Comment

Lesse...Day 4 of the event...only 2 bottles so far...Token trade still only on one trade per day instead of the 5...Not liking the event sofar >, .>

Also should pointout that the vouchers CAN be traded and the Text ingame says for Beer X1 not QM Token X1...Looks like they're giving the Mods the wrong info now...
                  Last edited by Sagittarius001; 10-04-2014, 07:45 PM.
                  IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                  Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                  Kamikaze Member
                  Somany systems...so little time...
                  If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

ive gotten 7 bottles in 4 days just by doing the crypt and buying the beer for 5g in the event map... This is event is kinda crappy.

Comment

7 days.
                      Around 6 (or 11 if you do crypt) mugs of beer every day, because it is impossible for a typical, ordinary, nooby non-casher to catch the thief, that gives only 2 mugs of beer.
                      The chance of getting an empty bottle is roughly 10~15%. Meaning, you get less than 2 bottles a day if you drink 11 mugs of beer.

That means, by the end of the event, a typical person (without having to recharge for extra [stuff]) would have 13 bottles. Enough for a what... wow! ONE quartermaster token! How rewardingly amazing! If it lasts 2 weeks, I might have given R2 a second chance. But of course not!

Oh, and btw, when will the design contest winners be announced?
                      Last edited by Reverie; 10-05-2014, 11:36 PM. Reason: Replaced censor.
                      IGN: (s52)MisterDerp
                      Server: (S52) Plethuran Plains
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Level: 57 (working on it D: )
                      Nobility: Grand Duke
                      Class: Ranger (mostly Anti-Mage)

Just another typical zombie nooblord

I am evil, stop laughing!

Comment

middle of event week, 40 beers in , 1 lousy empty bottle....i dont remember having this much of a glass eating fetish (nor does my toon)
                        ...and no, my toon wasnt drunk either; she has a designated driver for these events called dino beast soul (the faerie called shotgun), lol

Comment

Originally posted by StormChef View Post
                          middle of event week, 40 beers in , 1 lousy empty bottle....i dont remember having this much of a glass eating fetish (nor does my toon)
                          ...and no, my toon wasnt drunk either; she has a designated driver for these events called dino beast soul (the faerie called shotgun), lol
                          I completely agree with myself here hahaha
                          Last edited by StormYoda; 10-06-2014, 09:13 AM. Reason: bc i'm half asleep; on wrong toon account lol

Comment

Well done R2 you have totally surpassed your inability to create even a half decent special event. How you can produce a special event that is even worse than the monthly token events is beyond me.
                            I wonder how many characters will be close to getting just one token nevermind the other items. (without cashing )

To further infuriate players you didn't even change the token rewards which I understood would change each month!

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                              I completely agree with myself here hahaha
                              lmao, you're a funny guy Yoda.

I'd like to add to the pile that this is one of the worst events ever. I guess they're making up for the bugged Anniversary event in which many people got several Aries pieces. This is what happens when r2 makes a mistake. We pay a high price for it later. There's always next week.

Comment

this empty bottle stuff is the worse thing you can come up with i've used bout 50 beers or so and only got 3 bottles so tbh this event can go to your "dont use again pile" that is growing

Comment

Working...
                                X