[Activity] Additional Crystal Ladder Floors and new Celestial Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
    Can anyone else confirm that floor 78 is glitched? My group has run ladder 3 times now since the change and we've never encountered an issue with floor 78. We still have the problem with floors 27 and 46, but 78 just seems like a normal floor.
    It does not happen every time, but it can happen
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

What happen to ladder at 74 we dissbanded and only got 6ss.. ls fix this.. all that floor for just 6ss..>,<

84 i mean... typed 74 wrong..xD
      Last edited by Reverie; 10-26-2014, 04:27 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

level 84 in ladder is maybe bugged just keep jumping back to the beginning took forever to get to the other side.. also when we had finally finished lvl 84 and go to claim rewards we get 6xss whats that all about for all them floors..... seriously........

Comment

Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
          level 84 in ladder is maybe bugged just keep jumping back to the beginning took forever to get to the other side.. also when we had finally finished lvl 84 and go to claim rewards we get 6xss whats that all about for all them floors..... seriously........
          According to other posters, you should be receiving 10 Soul Shards for leaving at floor 84. If you are only receiving 6, do provide a screenshot for reporting. With that said, floor 84 is not bugged. It's much like Survival of the Fittest -- run through while avoiding getting struck by thunder. Once you've been struck, you will get knocked back to the start.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ladder 84 Bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	1697560

this 1.. have a screenshot of it..
            got the exp more from the ladder but just the ss only got 6..

Comment

i was also apart of that party and we all got the same 6 x ss

Comment

we did run to the next floor as well then when we reached the end we cant even go in.. our leader was able to go in but us memembers werent able to thats why we dissbanded..

Comment

You're going to need a screenshot showing that you made it to floor 84.

Comment

why get a screenshot of that... we werent to know the outcome of getting to 84 and only getting 6x ss.... if we had known prior then yeah would have took a screenshot....i dont think everyone takes screen shots of the whole game and what they are doing and such. just mistakes when it occurs like the 6 x ss...

plus cant you tell with the amount of exp that was given ?
                    Last edited by Reverie; 10-26-2014, 05:14 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

if i knew we were going to get 6 ss when we dissbanded yeah i would have gotten a screenshot but we just got to know late since we just recieved it when we got out.. thats why we are reporting it..

Comment

Once you've obtained the necessary screenshot(s), you may post it for reporting.

Comment

why take a screenshot of something that happened before the mistake once we came out of ladder.. we werent too know we would get just 6 x ss..... if i was psychic then i would have took a screenshot....

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                            Yep a noticed this today LOL I got my numbers all muddled up XD

So to correct my previous statement

Floors 27, 46 and 78 are one that will kill you instantly

Flooe 82 is the 2min count down room, anyone left on this floor after the 2min count down is up will be killed instantly, this is not a bugged floor.
                            Yup looks good x)

Extra info and a few added notes:
                            79: Acts the same as 57 ladder; pdmg invince then mdmg invince.
                            Quitting on 85, but not completing it: still get the 12ss.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                              Yup looks good x)

Extra info and a few added notes:
                              79: Acts the same as 57 ladder; pdmg invince then mdmg invince.
                              Quitting on 85, but not completing it: still get the 12ss.
                              Except 79 walks a bit faster than zombie turtlesnails,unlike 57
                              LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                                78 is not bugged, there is a 2 minuet timer on that floor. If you look top left, just underneath your buffs blessings etc there is is icon there, that says you have 2 minuets too kill and leave the floor or everyone will be killed. You can not stay on that floor, once everything is dead go up straight away do not stand around.
                                Lv78 also explodes.. u barely notice it.
                                and the one with timer is.. Lv82 i think
                                Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 10-30-2014, 04:49 AM. Reason: hmm i should really get all ss'ed and post how to beat =/
                                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                                X