Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 10/30 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Halloween events this year, loving the new pet. I just wanted to point out that the plants from the pumpkin seeds do not appear to give randomly between 100 and 300 pumpkins and instead give exactly 200 every time. Not really an issue, but just thought I'd let people know.
    [Name]: Kosmo
    [Level]: 150 Eidolon
    [Class]: Hybrid Mage
    [Server]: Newgrounds
    [Wings]: Moving through the Demon Lord sets
    [Mount]: Super Jiyaori
    [Pet]: Too many

Comment

regarding the crystal purchased and it equivalent to points.
      the event says that the every crystal is equivalent to 3 points but why is that i spent 120 crystals and yet I dont have an equivalent points. Or we must purchase 1k xtals to get 3k points?

Comment

Originally posted by jhegsacluti View Post
        regarding the crystal purchased and it equivalent to points.
        the event says that the every crystal is equivalent to 3 points but why is that i spent 120 crystals and yet I dont have an equivalent points. Or we must purchase 1k xtals to get 3k points?
        You must purchase in thousand-Crystal increments to receive Points of Interest. The event you're referring to is the "It Pays to Consume" event, of which you do not gain any type of points for.
        Last edited by Reverie; 10-30-2014, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by quiltmkr23456 View Post
          Blazing' Pumpkins are fine but even though they refresh every 30 min, equalling out the times they appear from the appearing once every hour for a 12 hour time frame in game ... but burning for only 2-3 min before extinguishing??? How much exp are we supposed to get off that? I'm hoping this is a glitch and the timer needs to be set for a bit longer since most in-game torches burn for at least 10 min.
          I fear it is not. It was always like this.

Comment

In the pack Halloween Prize Pumpkin Pack isn't any Wolf Beast Centurion(Pet) x1...
            Meh...

Comment

The pack does not guarantee all the items listed; you will only randomly receive one item.
              Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
              Halloween Prize Pumpkin Pack – Open this pack to randomly receive ONE of the following items:[LIST]

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                The pack does not guarantee all the items listed; you will only randomly receive one item.
                I want trying to say that item is not listed in the pack , there is no Wolf Beast Centurion inside the pack !
                Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by MekaMekaMeka View Post
                  I want trying to say that item is not listed in the pack , there is no Wolf Beast Centurion inside the pack !
                  Looks like a mix-up occurred in the forum description; you'll have to settle for the Crimson Werewolf should chance hits it.

Comment

it is R2's greed for more cash. The wolf beast centurion is the werewolf overlord in the chinese version, but to make it a bit harder for us, R2 released it as a morphable pet, starting with the crimson werewolf. If [i^cx0409] is pasted in the chat box, a wolf V comes out (the original version of the "wolf beast centurion"), a remnant of the old chinese server that serves as our game's base
                    Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
                    I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

Working...
                    X