Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2476675
    replied
    You should make it clear that if you turn in the quest and you got enough mobs killed but not enough players ,you FAIL the quest and get nothing. Killing 300 mobs is not big deal there but killing 100 players for a mortal like me is impossible,and I doubt that even scions and eidolons get their kills, I've only seen maybe 10 people there. Why not make it pve ?That would make most players happy and you would make more money selling treasure keys.

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    this should be like seng no repair bills. for the price u pay to go in 10g it's not worth the like 40g repair bills. Sorry R2 this is a fail

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    No response from a GM yet. Guess they don't give a **** about their customers :P
    yeah, i know. you figure after 18 pages of flames they be in here saying something. the only response we got was from memorylane a forum mod but all they did was enrage us all even more cause they defended the event saying, "oh it's fine as it is, our server is a utopia and we all get along like barney and friends." God man, get your *** into the real servers and out of server make believe and see how much chaos and torment really is going on.

But yeah it's not as much a surprise the R2 people don't care. They "NEVER" do.

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    No response from a GM yet. Guess they don't give a **** about their customers :P

Leave a comment:

• Wolferines
    replied
    I have to agree with this european thingy, my self is 12 years old and I can't stay up that freaking long either..... And my mum takes my pc anyway that time.... It should be anytime!

Leave a comment:

• iangot
    replied
    i sugest making it so equipment dus not get damaged from this event so we don't end up paying the 10g to enter then 13g+ repair bill when event is dun seems like a pricy pricy coast to pay for only a potential reword and most likely coast more for those getting little reword as thay will be the ones getting pvped the most.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by R2398336 View Post
    Lol, just remove the amount of kills required for lv 5 and we'll be fine..
    I assume that you mean the kills required for L6

Leave a comment:

• R2398336
    replied
    Lol, just remove the amount of kills required for lv 5 and we'll be fine..

Leave a comment:

• Breaver
    replied
    When does the respawn on monsters in on Tier 1... I went in and never saw a monster at all.

Leave a comment:

• R2642073
    replied
    Ahhh. Another "Up there" event.

Leave a comment:

• R2439944
    replied
    the love yall are showing the higher ranked players is making it to where soon that is all you have and then they will leave cause they will only have each other to try to kill no easy marks

Leave a comment:

• darken1
    replied
    this event is terrible unless ur lv 100 eidolan with epic out immaculated armor u just end up paying 10g to get killed and 15g on repairs its uterrrly worth to those who would truly benift from this

Leave a comment:

• R2439944
    replied
    i went to this after looking at it in the in game event screen and it said nothing about it being pvp if i had knew that i wont of wasted my gold i don't do pvp and i feel that i should get my gold back since the description failed to mention it

Leave a comment:

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    no idea wat u guys trying to do here,

for the record been getting the rewards for the past 2 days,

but I really LOVE TO SEE more ppl (even low lvl) given a fair chance at this.

Thank U.

Leave a comment:

• SaphiraXnl
    replied
    Well my server got merged 5 other servers so we got a lot of people there, the first day we had hundreds of people joining trove, today we had about 10-15 people left.
    Now tell me where you get your information the majority of people like this event?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X