[New Permanent Event] The Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
    OMG!! **** you people. all you do is ***** and moan. be glad they put something new in the game, if you dont like it then you can 1. stop playing, 2. dont go, 3. get stronger.
    4. go forum ***** and moan lol
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

The time on this event REALLY needs changed. Im american and it still doesnt work for me. Not to meantion survival of the fittest is at the same time, as well as Avernal. Change this damn thing to a morning event ffs...

Comment

GM.....can u back the GMUT event plzzz i didnt succes my gorilla titan plzzzz GM

Comment

Or permanent the gmut event

Comment

lol, there`s a permanent GMUT event, mount extravaganza
            IGN: xSpade
            Server: zensho Island
            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Originally posted by RealWangLee View Post
              The time on this event REALLY needs changed. Im american and it still doesnt work for me. Not to meantion survival of the fittest is at the same time, as well as Avernal. Change this damn thing to a morning event ffs...
              So what time is the event?
              (S50)Nevill
              Rogue

Help keep our forums clean!

Comment

20:30 - 21:30, during The Crypt, Survival of the Fittest, Crystal Quarry Battle & Avernal Realm.

Comment

I like the idea of the event, but, and yes there is always a but some of the points raised altho done badly are quite valid:

10g to enter into a place that is pvp orientated is a bit absurd. Only the top players that enter will stand a chance, IF, the points earned are equal in pvp and mob killing, and the bosses are done on the kill not damage done, i am going to assume that the bosses will be damage based and not hit based (such as the clowns). If the bosses take an absurd amount of hp damage to kill to force people to work together it may not be so bad, but it would still be better to allow parties once inside so the weaker players can work together better.

The timing is terrible, personally i am still in the aprty that crypt time sucked and should of been changed, now another slammed straight into the 1 hour time slot, seriously we dont have to do all events within a couple of hours of the day. I am lucky enough to be in a position to play 24/7 at work on rotating shifts, If i play local time all events are after 11pm, if i am on lates all events are so crammed together i dont really get chance to do anything else so i can see both sides of this problem, seriously start considering the whole playerbase, not everyone works 9-5 and lives in EST.

My resolution would be, drop the time restriction on this to allow everyone to enter when they can. Drop the pvp aspect and have it as a progressive solo dungeon which would then be similar to ladder.

But if nothing will or can be done, please start doing something outside the 21:00-23:00 server time slot.

Comment

Where does it say that this is a PvP event? To me this looks like a personal dungeon. Sounds like fun to me!

The time while it's 8:30 really won't mess with you doing stuff like Crypts. Crypts really only takes 5 minutes tops so you should be done with it way before Treasure Trove opens. Also, we'll see how long this takes, but it's likely that you can before Avernal. I'm not too worried about that since I do Avernal mornings anyway.
                    â™”
                    Vampire Prince
                    • Server: Aurora Point
                    • Character: Alexmancerx
                    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                    • Level: Eidolon 120
                    • Guild: TheWanted
                    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

@alex

It says:

The Treasure Trove is a 6-level dungeon
                      [...]
                      3. Players who die in the Treasure Trove will be transported back to Level 1 to revive.
                      [...]
                      1. Points: kill other players to accumulate points. Each player kill will add one point to the total.

6 levels in that dungeon and you better hope to not have some jerk on level 5/6 that just camps there to kick you down to level 1 :P

Comment

Soooo in TL;DR / Summary.

This event is a hybrid of Sengolia + Avernal.

What's next...Crypt with Seng -_-''

Add a new event...like Capture the Flag (?)

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Treasure-Trove read again
                          IGN: xSpade
                          Server: zensho Island
                          Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Originally posted by 123miranday View Post
                            GM.....can u back the GMUT event plzzz i didnt succes my gorilla titan plzzzz GM
                            Weee another gmut beggar....THEY HAD A GMUT EVENT,now repay them for the effort by shutting up about gmut event begging,i didnt get gorilla either,stop crying
                            LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                              @alex

It says:

The Treasure Trove is a 6-level dungeon
                              [...]
                              3. Players who die in the Treasure Trove will be transported back to Level 1 to revive.
                              [...]
                              1. Points: kill other players to accumulate points. Each player kill will add one point to the total.

6 levels in that dungeon and you better hope to not have some jerk on level 5/6 that just camps there to kick you down to level 1 :P
                              Yes indeed, all the S34 OP casher noobs who love bullying other players are gonna love this.

Comment

Rules: Kill the 6-levels of elite monster that can drop 1-2 blue key. Red key = 5 Violet key = 25 blue key (double-click to key synthesis)

Comment

Working...
                                X