No announcement yet.

[New Permanent Event] The Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can be killed by other players. This is already looking like it is going to recieve little to no attention. the pvp needs to be removed, then this will be better. this done looks like a useless event to give the auras another way to kill other players unfairly.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Well R2, are you listening? I am what many call an alt player. I have 2 scions and 3 others who will be in the next couple weeks but I am also a PVE player and not a PVP or Party player. I don't like killing other players unless I am attacked first which really doesn't matter since those that will attack are high Eidolon who can still ko with 2 hits. The only PVP event I play is Sengolia for the occasional honor you get but since I don't use the Savage or Slayer gear, there is no reason to play them.

So, I am definitely on the side of these many players who believe the PVP should be discarded from this event. I don't play the other PVP events because like many have said, you have players that either group together to kill anyone who dares challenge them like in the Dragonspine event or those who just get their rocks off killing other players. That is a part of this game so I am not complaining since I just don't do those but I would like a permanent event like this one that is 24/7 and not PVP oriented.

By the way, taking the buffs off higher players doesn't work, and don't quote me on this but I don't believe their is a PVP event where the wings; which are the single most powerful piece of equipment you can have, is never neutralized. I've actually seen players in Sengolia who remove all their equipment in Sengolia and just fight with their wings and they do quite well.

So R2, I know you listen because you have changed some events in the face of onslaught so would you consider the masses again for this permeant event?

Thanks for your time and I still love this game over the many others I have played through the years.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        @alex

It says:

The Treasure Trove is a 6-level dungeon
        [...]
        3. Players who die in the Treasure Trove will be transported back to Level 1 to revive.
        [...]
        1. Points: kill other players to accumulate points. Each player kill will add one point to the total.

6 levels in that dungeon and you better hope to not have some jerk on level 5/6 that just camps there to kick you down to level 1 :P
        Reading comprehension.. >.>
        Anyway, still looks fun. I'll try it out anyway xD
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
          OMG!! **** you people. all you do is ***** and moan. be glad they put something new in the game, if you dont like it then you can 1. stop playing, 2. dont go, 3. get stronger.
          This is why servers have to merge so much and people do quit. This forums is for responding to the event, so of course they will express there opinion as they please. Saying **** here is very childlike. You can likely express your thoughts without being quite so rude. Also, I think the forum rules say something about language, even if you misspelled it. I can express my opinion and hope they change something I don't like or doesn't work for my schedule. I'm an American and I think the forum is open to anyone that can follow posting rules to say what they please. Yes, I can stop playing, like it appears many people have since the servers are merging so much. I could not go if I chose. I will get stronger if I decide to play anymore. AND I can post any and all concerns and thoughts about the event here and hope that R2 considers them and makes some changes.

Comment

Maybe make it more like Redemption + Ladder. You pay your gold and go into a level based ladder type instance. Or just add treasure trove to training with an option to pay an additional fee. You could have just done something like that easier then a new dungeon open to all 50+ level players. I also think this should be all day or at least have a morning option. There are too many things at once in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by kreg317 View Post
              Maybe make it more like Redemption + Ladder. You pay your gold and go into a level based ladder type instance. Or just add treasure trove to training with an option to pay an additional fee. You could have just done something like that easier then a new dungeon open to all 50+ level players. I also think this should be all day or at least have a morning option. There are too many things at once in the evening.
              Yeah, Avernal has a morning and an evening time, this would probably be better with that sort of timing as well.
              â™”
              Vampire Prince

Comment

I'm gonna stay out the first day and just watch the WC and take screenies and see how much racist and vulgar language gets spewed from this event. then I'll post it in the thread so you all can see how horrible this event truly is due to the pvp. Might wanna consider some down time tonight to remove the pvp from this event.

and yeah the event is not even opened for the first time yet and already people can see what is the problem with it hands down. honestly, did any of you ever bother to consider that adding pvp to this would cause this much of an uproar? are you all that stupid to not think ahead?

Comment

Well I did look over the part about killing other people in my first read through so after reading it my original thoughts were that it was going to be a hard, 6-part dungeons, on the difficulty level of Spernal Ruins. That would be actually cool. A challenging dungeons with good rewards that could be done once per day. The stronger you are and the better you do, the better the rewards will be. And if there is a POINT system, at the end of week (after Thursday maint maybe) the player with the highest points receives better rewards as well. This could even appear on the Rank board as well with weekly top scores.
                  â™”
                  Vampire Prince

Comment

I love everying about this event! Except the pvp part.... I feel like it should be a dungeon... We have to pay to go in... why let other players impede us too?

Comment

A big thumbs down to this one anyone nor a scion or eldelion doesn' stand a chance so why waste the gold just to get slaughtered
                      (S70)CoffeeQueen
                      Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

There will no doubt be a down time later tonight. AR just let out and a lot of people didn't get their Warrior packs. I didn't even get mine and I'm rather so want to kill someone right now. hopefully they will also remove pvp from this event during this down time.

Comment

I think a Dungeon with PvP is a good idea, the addition of Cash Shop item drops is a nice touch. I just hope this is balanced out well enough and not done like another of that failed Arena.. Avelorn I think. Also, I like the idea that they finally have something for the evening players (US/EU time), but I think it should be open 2-3 times a day, not just once.
                          What ever happened to, this game?

Janudin Blackhand
                          Djarudiin Vornomiir Along with any and all variations of these three names.
                          Gravely Mistaken

Comment

The time sucks just like crypt make it twice a day .........
                            IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                            SERVER:
                            Windshear Peaks
                            Trap ranger

Comment

y i cant enter to my server Amethys Forest [S41] plss fix it :{{

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                                I think considering you're charging people a 10g entry fee (VERY high BTW), this ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT be a PvP sanctioned area, whatsoever. That is totally ridiculous. I bet when you die in there, you gotta spend cash again just to repair your damaged equipment don't you? Or am I "saving" a measly 80s when I die. We already have Seng, we don't need more PvP areas on PvE servers such as mine. It's too much, and charging this high a fee to try something is sad, sad, sad. Your 1st attempt should be exempt from all PvP combat (aka AFK Protection Buff), and it should be free the 1st time, maybe offsetting this with more limited drop% than regular runs. Just a thought, but I bet a LOT of people here would agree with me on this. Consider this please, especially if this really IS gonna be permanant. Also, what exactly ARE the shop items here that we can earn by surviving the endless onslaught of PvP stupidity in this place? I think telling us this would definitely make us feel easier about shelling out the entrance fee if we could earn very high level gem coupons or something of the sort, or something like Enchanted Dust or Therion??? Just REALLY REALLY curious, lol

**Lastly: When are we gonna finally see the systems implemented for the Soul Crystal system (the ones that say save this valuable item to feed mounts in the future), and what is the system on the Pet Interface on the right hand side with the phoenix, tiger, etc. images, and the circular shaped spaces actually going to be used for??? I'd like to see this put into play at some point in the VERY NEAR future.
                                Yes, because 10g is very high .

Comment

Working...
                                X