[New Permanent Event] The Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a permanent PVP event in a PVE server, hmmm
    after they forced us from younger server to merge with older server they keep making event thats lvl based??? hmm i guess its time to find new game
    good knowing u guys, hope ppl that still playing can still have fun from wuts left

Comment

This **** blows, at least make it function like other PvP grounds, 1. Make it so you can use pots like in seng, 2. Make it so we DONT lose durability in this, it would be abetter event like that.
      IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
      Level: decently high
      BR: decently high
      Class:rogue
      Server:1

Comment

Also make it so you dont have to pay 10g everytime, basically wasting $ to have a bit of fun in the game
        IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
        Level: decently high
        BR: decently high
        Class:rogue
        Server:1

Comment

Really guys pvp how in gods name do you expect ppl to be able to do anything with this bull its **** remove dam pvp

Comment

this event is a piece of *****. get rid of it im a lvl 60 and i expected it to be a good use of gold but i entered and what was it? the top lvl 100 edilons pking anyone who enters fix it now
            (S4)FullEnd2

(s4)Exorcist

LVL 59

Comment

First of all, the event description really tells you NOTHING about the event itself. I get points for killing other player but what do those points mean? and what is the difference between the points you get for killing other players and the points you get for killing mobs? Sorry I want these questions answered before I blow 10 gold to get myself killed by a bunch of scion/eidolon's, not to mention that I have to repair my weapon/ equipment after. Massive Massive Fail in an Event...
              Server- (S50)CrimsonGroves
              Character name- (S50)Tiayis
              Lvl- 63 mortal (Just call me noob)
              Class- Knight (Hybrid)
              Guild Leader of (S50)WISH (We are always recruiting lvl 50+ mortals)

Comment

That's what I meant by asking for clarification. However, the GMs ignore us.
                And due to the lack of information, people are worried about wasting their gold for an event that apparently give cash shop items.

And by the looks of it (due to lack of information) everyone can be a jerk and camp the **** out of people :P
                I might actually do that (if that is the case) just to prove my point o.o

Comment

they prefer to killchase other player instead of mobs, im equips all go red, another 10g repairwasting
                  They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                  But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

This has got to be the lamest , stupidest Perm Event that you guys have ever come up with and i have seen some lame events in the past ... Guys Your Developers has to be lamers and loosers to come up with this one Fix it to NO PvP FFS

Devlmstr
                    S31 Tree Of Life
                    Lvl 96 Eidolon

Comment

yea i went in with 100% armor just master repaired when i went in now all broke >.< put a thinkk soo u cant kill othe rplayer orsomething

Comment

this event is just horrid, i got like 20 pages of spam and hatred from this event in WC. people have broken equipment. the points don't even exist to anything. lack of information. waste of time and money. total epic failure. remove the pvp or eliminate the event entirly. do not give these op cashers another outlet to get stronger and over power people. this is just flay stright up cruelty to your customers.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

5 lvl 100 eindolon vs 1 mortal lvl 51 ranger >.< am i really suppost to survive? just die die die i cant talk or nothin just die

Comment

They need to break it up by planes, Mortals v. Mortals/ Scions v. Scions ect. any other way and it's just killing fish in a bucket. if R2 was smart they would change at least this much. more players would be willing to pay the 10g to get in as well as do the 88xtals to get the key, but as it is only a few people are making it far enough to even need the xtals for the key, and by the time they get there they have massive equip repairs
                            Server- (S50)CrimsonGroves
                            Character name- (S50)Tiayis
                            Lvl- 63 mortal (Just call me noob)
                            Class- Knight (Hybrid)
                            Guild Leader of (S50)WISH (We are always recruiting lvl 50+ mortals)

Comment

makes me not anna use money or play this game >.<worst ever ever worst then the biggining of aldder

Comment

This poor guy is a level 50 some mortal and his equipment is fully shattered. I don't even think he has the money to even repair his gear now. he might have to quit playing all together if he don't get the funds to fix him self. This is just flat cruel. it's just plain evil.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Working...
                                X