No announcement yet.

[New Permanent Event] The Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This cud be a great event - change a couple things.

1. Repairs - within 5 mins everyone except the big cashers r wearing full busted gears with repairs of 22g. (plus the 10g to go in)
    2. Pets - either theyre not allowed in or they dont lose loyalty.
    3. Why do you have to drop all the way back to lvl 1 if u die - going down one lvl shud be enuff.
    4. Spawn Kills - gear was busted before even got out of the melee - mages bomin aoes onto spawns = massive lag, busted gear - 5 second invincbility period gotta be added here.

Like I say cud be great but its not gonna get a massive turnout daily if ppl spending 35g for a beating, and if lucky a few mat whips etc.

Pls fix it before ppl turn off from it.

Thx

Comment

Is event For High LEVEL It is unfair for a small level <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< READ GM
      Server: Himeng Valey (S2)

IGN: (S2)Lyseria

Class: Priest (Hybrid)

Plane: Scion

guild: NOYPI

Comment

another epic fail, r2!
        IGN: Levria
        Server: (S36) Mount Nubina
        Character: Shadow Rouge (F)
        Level: Eidolon: 48 and growing. :p
        Guild: (S33) SoulofRuins
        Pets: Teeka, Burning Angel, Fire Lord

Comment

That event is bad.Please take off the PVP, get the repair bill down. Is it fair that mortal fight with Eidolons? Admins, I am sure you can do better. That is really too much. We know you are trying your best but really, this event could do with a few changes.

Regard
          Last edited by Alura1; 10-18-2012, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	1661912Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1661913Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1661914

for those who wanna know what the prizes are S23 ZoSo first one to beat it on that server

Comment

pvp event sucks for low lvls.

Comment

also got this

Comment

Agreed, how can R2 make us PAY to enter, then pay to repair our equip??
                  Server- (S50)CrimsonGroves
                  Character name- (S50)Tiayis
                  Lvl- 63 mortal (Just call me noob)
                  Class- Knight (Hybrid)
                  Guild Leader of (S50)WISH (We are always recruiting lvl 50+ mortals)

Comment

THIS EVENT SUCKS HARD. Its complete ****, Candyshop(super alt farmers and grossly bloated noobs) Has people camped on every level killing at the spawn points. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY COULDNT KILL YOU AS SOON AS YOU SPAWN. This is worst than an unbalanced seng. Now these free loading alt farmers can get even more bloated than they already are.
                    Server: Mount Kraken (S33/S36)
                    IGN: Damian
                    Class: Priest
                    Drink of Choice: Bella Bolle's Sweet Red, chilled

Comment

THIS IS BULL *** R2,I GOT MY EQS DEAD IN 10 MINUTES! Make the equips undamageable inside!
                      LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

hail bully
                        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Love it because it makes Avernal empty ;>

Comment

Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
                            Love it because it makes Avernal empty ;>
                            no, i doesnt -_-''
                            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Yea! those stinky 2nd reborn are all just get ban. there has to be a limit on how many those 2nd reborn can pk. r2 just permitting them to kill, 100 pts=100 players. this event is very bad and just like tamalan, only high lvl cashers can have fun in. cost too much gold, 10g to enter, 10g+ on repairs. there is no point in going to the 6th floor if every high lvl just going to kill u before u could get pass the 2nd floor. have it set to pvp on which you can only kill those in your plane, not eidolons kills all. such a horrid event, can't even let my students play this with such.......

Comment

I agree with most previous comments, hopefully the devs will listen to valid points that have been made in this thread.

This event makes no sense what so ever on our PVE server, especially after the merge, it seems a waste of gold, repairs and time if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                X