No announcement yet.

[New Permanent Event] The Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This event is stupid to pvp i already have trouble killin the monsters on lvl 4 and i have players attacking me this is the worst pvp event yet and at the same time as crypt i mean fix it noone likes the pvp honestly
    IGN:jesuscrist
    Server: Auora Point
    Level:70+
    Class:Knight
    Guild:Genesis
    Mount:Gryphon
    Wings:Angel lords <3
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
    PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

• Fail Event is Fail if you dont like it for now just dont do it.

Stuff that needs fixed:
      1. Armor decay I have seen full 158/158 go down to 0 in less than 5 min
      2. No parties are allowed but it doesnt mean that people that like to troll (Candyshop) on my server wont sit on the next floor entry port just to Kill you while your loading in.
      3. Getting to Floor 6 was a nightmare Make it past the Kill fest of level 1,The key hunt of level 2, the Easy easy easy "Maze" if you can call it that: find your way to the end.... Map click oh hey i found the end. And then there is Level 4 get rank S One person must touch one stand on either side of the map and stand by eachother when the buff wears out and make it to the guy within 8 sec. This is a complete and uter pain when people are out for blood and dont understand what they are doing. Level 5 kill some more stuff. Level 6 not sure I kept getting killed by spawn campers the 4 times i made it there.
      In all I did the following:
      Lvl1 5 deaths on floor passed 20 times
      Lvl2 3 deaths on floor passed 17 times (its a pain finding/collecting 85 keys)
      Lvl3 0 deaths on floor passed 17 times
      Lvl4 13 deaths on floor passed 4 times
      Lvl5 0 deaths on floor passed 4 times
      Lvl6 4 deaths on floor passed 0 times
      4. Lvls 1 and 5 are basicly useless Didnt bother with quest killing 100 people with maybe 20 people joining each time i kill someone its probably 2g to repair.... that 5 kills per person if I spread them evenly or for the unfortinate sap that i kill 20 times
      5. Lets bring up level 4 again as a rogue it is complete and uter ** that you have an AOE that does nothing but slow people basicly every 5 sec I am by far the weakest class in this game by atleast 10 fold out of stealth and your going to take that away from me....... I have no def, no patk, no health and no means to survive but by stealth and speed. If you are going to take away both of those from me why not take Def and Patk from knights, Matk and cast speed from mages, Heals and cast speed from priests, and Matk and Patk from Rangers..... i mean really. While on that level i was being hunted over and over and over again.... people were just spamming aoe's at the guy to get to next level to kill people.
      6. 10g to get in 24g in repairs, health orbs pots and so on...... i killed probably 200 monsters correction i still have the quest... 165.... and you know what i got 1 hour afk and 1 whip..... 12g on my server for 1 hour of work...... so i paid 22g to get trolled

In conclusion F this stuff if you cant put out quality **** dont even bother CS

Edit:

And whats this ** about GM's not changing armor decay it because GR has it and no one seems to complain...... are you really that stupid.... you give us a quest to kill people in here for cash rewards...... you dont that in GR its like comparing a nun to a mistress of the night.......
      Last edited by Stigmata; 10-19-2012, 10:45 PM.
      Name: Stigmata a.k.a Stiggy
      Spouse: TheFallenOne
      Server: (S2)Xianyang
      Level: 70
      Guild: Matrix
      Guild Title: MrEngineer

Comment

• Originally posted by Stigmata View Post
        Edit:

And whats this ** about GM's not changing armor decay it because GR has it and no one seems to complain...... are you really that stupid.... you give us a quest to kill people in here for cash rewards...... you dont that in GR its like comparing a nun to a mistress of the night.......
        If you bothered to read the post and the post I was replying to, you would see I only said it was a possibility it would not be changed since it's something that happens in other areas of the game, but that I would indeed pass the suggestion along anyway.

And unless you like to be called stupid yourself, I will ask you to refrain from calling others stupid.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Lol it was through the grape vine didnt waste my time going and reading the last 14 pages

And there shouldnt be a possibility...... It should have never been this way and you all should have known this would turn out bad...... Tempting 100s of people to kill eachother for some Unknown prize. 100 people x 100 death x2g per death. If everyone finished their quest that night 200D in repairs for a 1 hour event.... I mean i stopped at 45 kills because i was starting to feel bad for people when they started posting broken equipment. and that was only the first 10 min..... i would hate to see what kind of blood bath if everyone was going at it. Most of our people are peaceful.
          Last edited by Stigmata; 10-19-2012, 11:07 PM. Reason: It's getting late... typo

Comment

• The majority of people on my server are loving this event. Only saw two people complain about getting killed, repeatedly.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• What server is that..... My server the only people that like it were the people camping portals....

Comment

• Tyria Village, Angel Island, Celestial Palace. They learned quick that it's not all about just killing players, once you have a certain number of kills it's pointless to go for more, and that you do need some players on other floors. Hopefully the people on your server will learn too.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  If you bothered to read the post and the post I was replying to, you would see I only said it was a possibility it would not be changed since it's something that happens in other areas of the game, but that I would indeed pass the suggestion along anyway.
                  Honestly, with over 13 pages of people saying just how much they "do not" like and want "changed" about this event. I don't think you need to pass it along.

One reason no one is complaining about GR anymore is because GR is obsolete. 10 guild contribution is not a lot and obtained by other methods. 12 bronze badges. Crypt gives 30. 240 or 250 honor (not sure what it is) and that it. obtained else where with less hassle.

This event gives items from the cash shop. something non-cash players need. but this now gives cash players a means to get those items they don't need and harass the weaker players that need them. The S1, S2, S3 servers are in extreme conflict. 3 guilds are at war and at each others throats.

This event is just really giving the cashers a way to inflate their egos and power and stab the weaker players. Some servers might not be in as heavy conflict as others, but over all this is just not good having the ability to kill people cause you always have the 2-3 people on the server that are OP and full blown ********. and it gives them a way to be even bigger ********.
                  Last edited by R2288716; 10-19-2012, 11:44 PM.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

• I dont think they will..... They are pretty greedy like i said i couldnt hardly get past lvl 4 because i was being hunted when ever they seen me. I think im the only one outside of Candyshops guild that made it past lvl 4

Comment

The majority of people on my server are loving this event. Only saw two people complain about getting killed, repeatedly.
                      1>can you prove that???
                      2> and what server u play the ancient most server and all eidolon level 100 huh???
                      See the % of people saying its need to be changed..not some people happy abt it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dante_cs View Post
                        1>can you prove that???
                        2> and what server u play the ancient most server and all eidolon level 100 huh???
                        See the % of people saying its need to be changed..not some people happy abt it.....
                        thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                          thank you!
                          LVL91 Eidolon, not so strong but not too weak either & I have stopped going into this trove. Hope it changes after so many applying for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dante_cs View Post
                            1>can you prove that???
                            I was watching chat. The number of people having fun far outweighed the number of people complaining. A lot of people on my server complain about getting killed by other players anywhere, since we are pve, but most enjoy this type of pvp since what's the point in developing your character past the mortal stage if it's not to see if you can kill other players?

As of right now, we have 5 lvl 100 eidolons, and I assure you, they did not dominate the event.

Give it a week, then see how many people are giving the same feedback- everyone complains about events, temporary or permanent, at first. If you read through the thread, you'll see the first 7 pages are from before people could even enter the event. Those don't count- how can anyone know they won't like something before they try it? From the 8th page on, most of the complaints are about losing durability, followed by it being a pvp zone. After that, the complaints are about the 10g entry fee. A small number of people feel that it's an event for eidolons so it isn't fair (but that gets said about any area with pvp). And last, people think a detailed guide should have accompanied the release.

People who are happy with events often stay away from threads like this, and I don't blame them. I said I'd pass along a couple of the suggestions to the GMs, and how most of my server likes it and I'm getting flamed for that.

I do agree that perhaps durability loss is a bit much. It should stay a PVP zone, and it should retain the 10g entry fee. Otherwise it's just a race to see who kills mobs the fastest to make it to the top floor. Done in minutes with very little challenge, sounds like so much fun. No one is seeing this event as something that has potential. I would much rather suggest soul prints (for example) be added to the list of cash shop items we can get from there than work on trying to get them to change an aspect of the event that makes it what it is. But try I will, because whether I agree with a suggestion or not, I do pass along a summary of the more popular ones.

Comment

• No one is forcing anyone to do these events.

Comment

I was watching chat. The number of people having fun far outweighed the number of people complaining. A lot of people on my server complain about getting killed by other players anywhere, since we are pve, but most enjoy this type of pvp since what's the point in developing your character past the mortal stage if it's not to see if you can kill other players?
                                But your one person out of 100's of people that don't like this. Your argument is pointless. You have posted no proof to back up your claim to defend this event while others have posted several pics backing up that pvp should be eliminated from the event. You saying we are flaming you, well of course. Your not doing a thing to make a valid point other then sucking up to the GMs by sayings it's all great and grand. That makes you sound even worse. What is so great about paying over 30g to go in and have to repair all your gear at the end? There is indeed people that camp and spawn kill people. You need to get out of the GM shadows and get on other servers and see how bad things are out there. Your server might be a utopia but there are a bunch others that are total war zones. There are people that are literally that cruel and evil. Don't compare your one good server to the others. Not all servers are as peaceful as others. Come out to the S1, S2, S3 servers and see how bad things are out here. We got quite a number of very vulgar and dirty mouthed players. I ignore them my self but those people do exist, and they enjoy making people suffer in this event.

Comment

Working...
                                X