No announcement yet.

[New Permanent Event] The Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, on our servers(bout 7 merged) only 3-5 ppl max go there and they're all OP compared to average players, so yes this event is pretty unfair in a way. The PvP aspect here ruins the chance for other players, every day the same 2-3 players get to the final room and imo that's pretty unfair because you just can't keep up with their dmg. If it's possible make lvl gap rooms or simple things like L1,L2,L3 etc. Or if it's possible make it so that you can't kill the same player more than 5 times inside per day. People usually farm each other in room 1 since room 5 requires 30 kills to pass through but if you make it so that you can't kill each other unlimited then others make a chance to actually compete with the OP ppl.

Comment

• hmm i see op abuse event now, oh well they have nothing else to do anyway, better keep them inside trove killing each other than let loose them accross vidalia lands killing random lowbies lol
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I will pass that along as well, but don't get your hopes up about this changing since fighting in the guild resource battleground also results in repairs, and most people are fine with that.
        most people on my server dont do GR (guild resource) because of the ones that like to kill for resources i am one that rarely goes in there
        i also want to let you know i tried this the first day and had to repair my equips took me 29g to repair and that was with in a 10 minute time frame i am now a lvl 97 scion and i dont stand a chance against all the level 100 eidolons on my server who love to kill and one that is already trying to call out people from S1, S2, and S3 I WILL NOT GO BACK IN THIS EVENT UNLESS SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT IT! ITS NOT FAIR TO ALL THE PLAYERS.
        Last edited by Rosie26; 10-24-2012, 09:31 AM.
        blackrose26
        eidolon lvl 84
        cragstone server

Comment

• GM is there any new server to be released?

Comment

• all of you visit here and vote and comment about the treasure event......would be nice to tell other players in your server about it

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....treasure-trove

Comment

• I dont' like it.. pay to get killed over and over because they merged us so many times, now its constant battle.. hell no... find something for us for pve!

Comment

• OP is no problem but depends on what they do
                and usually they're bad or evil ppl

Comment

• Originally posted by R22254398 View Post
                  OP is no problem but depends on what they do
                  and usually they're bad or evil ppl
                  Not really evil. What I felt playing this game is that they are something like the kids of Spy-Kids 4(Game Over). Completely nerd or good-for-nothing in real life & get no attention at all. So what they do is spend all pocket money & try to pick on everyone to prove their mightiness. And that doesn't apply to only kids or teenagers.

Comment

• Got 2 Teeks eggs from Trove but because of lagg din pik up the second
                    any info on how to pass the buffy thing on L4 would be great guys Thx

Comment

• omg do you really think that getting one master repair hammer would solve the problem??? how does it fix lvl 100 eidolons spawn killing everyone else???????

Comment

• Originally posted by R2476675 View Post
                        omg do you really think that getting one master repair hammer would solve the problem??? how does it fix lvl 100 eidolons spawn killing everyone else???????
                        Yeah the problem is not the repairs, its the pvp aspect alone. spawn killing is the biggest issue here. and people will always find ways to spawn kill no matter what is done. spawn killing has been a massive issue since Seng and continues to be that since a level 3-4 aura goes to the camp and kills everyone there. this event "can" be good "without" the need to kill other players.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Working...
                        X