Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mtdew1234
    replied
    5 lvl 100 eindolon vs 1 mortal lvl 51 ranger >.< am i really suppost to survive? just die die die i cant talk or nothin just die

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    this event is just horrid, i got like 20 pages of spam and hatred from this event in WC. people have broken equipment. the points don't even exist to anything. lack of information. waste of time and money. total epic failure. remove the pvp or eliminate the event entirly. do not give these op cashers another outlet to get stronger and over power people. this is just flay stright up cruelty to your customers.

Leave a comment:

• mtdew1234
    replied
    yea i went in with 100% armor just master repaired when i went in now all broke >.< put a thinkk soo u cant kill othe rplayer orsomething

Leave a comment:

• Devlmstr
    replied
    This has got to be the lamest , stupidest Perm Event that you guys have ever come up with and i have seen some lame events in the past ... Guys Your Developers has to be lamers and loosers to come up with this one Fix it to NO PvP FFS

Devlmstr
    S31 Tree Of Life
    Lvl 96 Eidolon

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    they prefer to killchase other player instead of mobs, im equips all go red, another 10g repairwasting

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    That's what I meant by asking for clarification. However, the GMs ignore us.
    And due to the lack of information, people are worried about wasting their gold for an event that apparently give cash shop items.

And by the looks of it (due to lack of information) everyone can be a jerk and camp the **** out of people :P
    I might actually do that (if that is the case) just to prove my point o.o

Leave a comment:

• Tiayis
    replied
    First of all, the event description really tells you NOTHING about the event itself. I get points for killing other player but what do those points mean? and what is the difference between the points you get for killing other players and the points you get for killing mobs? Sorry I want these questions answered before I blow 10 gold to get myself killed by a bunch of scion/eidolon's, not to mention that I have to repair my weapon/ equipment after. Massive Massive Fail in an Event...

Leave a comment:

• R22337803
    replied
    this event is a piece of *****. get rid of it im a lvl 60 and i expected it to be a good use of gold but i entered and what was it? the top lvl 100 edilons pking anyone who enters fix it now

Leave a comment:

• Syber3m3
    replied
    Really guys pvp how in gods name do you expect ppl to be able to do anything with this bull its **** remove dam pvp

Leave a comment:

• 123asd1
    replied
    Also make it so you dont have to pay 10g everytime, basically wasting $ to have a bit of fun in the game

Leave a comment:

• 123asd1
    replied
    This **** blows, at least make it function like other PvP grounds, 1. Make it so you can use pots like in seng, 2. Make it so we DONT lose durability in this, it would be abetter event like that.

Leave a comment:

• rezaroma1980
    replied
    a permanent PVP event in a PVE server, hmmm
    after they forced us from younger server to merge with older server they keep making event thats lvl based??? hmm i guess its time to find new game
    good knowing u guys, hope ppl that still playing can still have fun from wuts left

Leave a comment:

• R297807
    replied
    Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
    I think considering you're charging people a 10g entry fee (VERY high BTW), this ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT be a PvP sanctioned area, whatsoever. That is totally ridiculous. I bet when you die in there, you gotta spend cash again just to repair your damaged equipment don't you? Or am I "saving" a measly 80s when I die. We already have Seng, we don't need more PvP areas on PvE servers such as mine. It's too much, and charging this high a fee to try something is sad, sad, sad. Your 1st attempt should be exempt from all PvP combat (aka AFK Protection Buff), and it should be free the 1st time, maybe offsetting this with more limited drop% than regular runs. Just a thought, but I bet a LOT of people here would agree with me on this. Consider this please, especially if this really IS gonna be permanant. Also, what exactly ARE the shop items here that we can earn by surviving the endless onslaught of PvP stupidity in this place? I think telling us this would definitely make us feel easier about shelling out the entrance fee if we could earn very high level gem coupons or something of the sort, or something like Enchanted Dust or Therion??? Just REALLY REALLY curious, lol

**Lastly: When are we gonna finally see the systems implemented for the Soul Crystal system (the ones that say save this valuable item to feed mounts in the future), and what is the system on the Pet Interface on the right hand side with the phoenix, tiger, etc. images, and the circular shaped spaces actually going to be used for??? I'd like to see this put into play at some point in the VERY NEAR future.
    Yes, because 10g is very high .

Leave a comment:

• R22552997
    replied
    y i cant enter to my server Amethys Forest [S41] plss fix it :{{

Leave a comment:

• iyasn
    replied
    The time sucks just like crypt make it twice a day .........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X