No announcement yet.

[Activity] Blazin' Pumpkins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Kadenn on this one..... (even though he got most off that from me) very sad event...

Even if he is my Ex-Husband lol
    Last edited by VicZar; 10-25-2012, 10:44 PM. Reason: merged posts
    Server: Kaymo Mountain
    Character: Chamile
    Class: Hybrid Mage Eidolon Lvl 150
    Guild: (S3)Legends Senator
    Spouse: (S3)T3TSU

Other games : R2 Dragon Pals
    Character: PlayerTwo
    Guild: Hunters Officer
    Spouse: PlayerOne

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."
    -- Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor

Comment

Thanks so much for these torchies xD
      ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

2 min torch at my level....I got less than 1% hahahaha
        The Molten Highlands
        Kadenn
        Level 64 Eidolon Priest
        SweetDreams guild

Comment

IDK what to say, I was stoked for these events. They took a week off.

Said they were working on this...It seems like mostly copys of other events. Not sure why they took so much time off.

They apparently see that trove isn't good added a hammer. I'd be more happy if they took the pvp out dropped the kills needed to 5 or 10. Your going to pop that hammer just after getting farmed then have to repair again after. I'd say hammer x 3 or no pvp after floor 1? or divide it by mortal,sicon,ed. I mean they changed it so they know it needs fix. Fix it all the way.
          Server- (S50)CrimsonGroves
          Character name- (S50)Tiayis
          Lvl- 63 mortal (Just call me noob)
          Class- Knight (Hybrid)
          Guild Leader of (S50)WISH (We are always recruiting lvl 50+ mortals)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiayis View Post
            IDK what to say, I was stoked for these events. They took a week off.

Said they were working on this...It seems like mostly copys of other events. Not sure why they took so much time off.

They apparently see that trove isn't good added a hammer. I'd be more happy if they took the pvp out dropped the kills needed to 5 or 10. Your going to pop that hammer just after getting farmed then have to repair again after. I'd say hammer x 3 or no pvp after floor 1? or divide it by mortal,sicon,ed. I mean they changed it so they know it needs fix. Fix it all the way.
            Yeah, the R2 team, just flat refused to even try to make things better. Treasure trove still gonna have OP campers killing people which is the vast majority of the problems. The jack-o-lanturns only last 2 mins which is equal to a 30+ mob torch. The pets are pure ****. No combat value, just looks. The only thing 1/2 way decent even though it's a copy of similar events is the pumpkin planting which gets you soul prints and other sperion goodies. The rest, is just the same old stuff repeated or garbage.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

brilliant show downton abbey i love waiting for new season

Comment

I agree with the treasure trove comments...i get spawnkilled by (sorry for the rude language) a**holes who dont give a .... about other people's repairs n spawncamp,and 1 hammer isnt enough x.x even my friend started killing me..im pretty good at places like seng because of me being a rogue,but if i get killed once,there are like 3 people waiting at each spawn spamming AOEs...give a 20-sec immunity buff to those who just got killed,so they can get up n kill the idiot spawnkillers then go on their way o.o and about the comments like "get stronger" you get stronger,and try killing anyone when theres curses and flame explosions aimed at you,and your at 20% hp.
                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
                  I agree with the treasure trove comments...i get spawnkilled by (sorry for the rude language) a**holes who dont give a .... about other people's repairs n spawncamp,and 1 hammer isnt enough x.x even my friend started killing me..im pretty good at places like seng because of me being a rogue,but if i get killed once,there are like 3 people waiting at each spawn spamming AOEs...give a 20-sec immunity buff to those who just got killed,so they can get up n kill the idiot spawnkillers then go on their way o.o and about the comments like "get stronger" you get stronger,and try killing anyone when theres curses and flame explosions aimed at you,and your at 20% hp.
                  stay on topic grandma >.>
                  ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Working...
                  X