• Show
Clear All

• WhiteOokami
    replied
    Are the stats going to be fixed on it?

Leave a comment:

• ishibashinaz
    replied
    Useless cant log in my account! Always loading!

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    Originally posted by RafaelMetal View Post
    So, where is the costume made by Glockenspiel?
    Well it was one of the winning entries, but as explained, the developers had no time to make them all.
    They can only create 2 sets (which is basically, with them creating 4 individual costumes, aside form the color scheme), well you get the idea, simply not enough time.

-the art department simply ran out of time to make all 6 costumes.

-Also, the last two costume designs are coming, but they will be delayed a couple of weeks. So they will be coming to the game and all 4 winners will get them when they arrive, they just won't be here in time for Halloween.

Leave a comment:

• Bro420
    replied
    add full stats to the outfits. they look good but people want to have full stats if they are gunna switch clothes

Leave a comment:

• SephirothFFVII
    replied
    hope you add the regular stats to these costumes soon

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    I wonder if the GMS have ever looked at my suggestion to make costume stats interchangeable..

I really don't want to buy costumes if I can't keep my bunny suit stats :/

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-costume-stat

Leave a comment:

• R22427940
    replied
    GM i have a problem of my pets this is LeamsiRyan at (44)Psychodilica server
    i have a problem with my pets my SUper Demon and teeka the loyalty is 5 and i want to feed them but i cannot feed them and i want to summn i cant sommon them it says requirs pet loyalty 99 pls contak me at my FB or ryan ray batulan pls....

Leave a comment:

• RockFusion
    replied
    how long does costumes usually lasts before they pull it out from shop?

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Yeah.. why don't they have all the stats from the other costumes? I still have my birthday suit as well.

Leave a comment:

• xyede
    replied
    Can I ask what are the stats?

Leave a comment:

• R2476675
    replied
    the stats are worse than usual on event clothes , I would like to buy a new outfit ,but make them better than birthday clothes

Leave a comment:

• RafaelMetal
    replied
    We had so many great entries, it was almost impossible to choose! We also had to consider how the costumes would actually look in game. But we finally came up with 4 winners! That's right, 4! You guys WILL have costume options for halloween this year so you can express yourself as you go trick-or-treating in Vidalia! Congrats to our winners. You guys will be rewarded with special gift packs once halloween actually gets here (be sure to message me your character information once we get closer) along with bragging rights!
    So, where is the costume made by Glockenspiel?

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Originally posted by theifkid View Post
    i think vampire is good for you alex
    Usually I'd agree with you, but the devil costume has a little wing, and I like wings! I will end up trying both on in previews. ^^

Leave a comment:

• theifkid
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    Now to see if the vampire or devil costume matches my hair better xD
    i think vampire is good for you alex

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Now to see if the vampire or devil costume matches my hair better xD

Leave a comment:

Working...