X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Originally posted by xDemise View Post
    I believe Alexmancer is meaning that they will only be in the cash shop temporarily whilst it is a permanent pet it is only temporary to buy it. At least I think that is what Alexmancer meant...
    Yeah, it's leaving the cash shop. It's non-hatchable and no one else will be able to get them after the Halloween event is over. Temporary sale.

Leave a comment:

• TheJudge1
    replied
    morph 3 12 stars

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by Valthor View Post
    but then why make them morphable if they are only temp pets ?
    I believe Alexmancer is meaning that they will only be in the cash shop temporarily whilst it is a permanent pet it is only temporary to buy it. At least I think that is what Alexmancer meant...

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    Doubtful, since they are temporary pets. Though it would be nice to see them in Extravaganza.
    but then why make them morphable if they are only temp pets ?

Leave a comment:

• DjJhoan
    replied
    k chebre este evento

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Doubtful, since they are temporary pets. Though it would be nice to see them in Extravaganza.

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    Will the Halloween pets be put on the Pet Extravaganza list since they can now be morphed ?

Leave a comment:

• Suyop
    replied
    plss... give a pet !!

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    It makes sense that the Werewolve has Demon King skill while the Reaper has the Burning angel, but it would of been so kool switching the 2. Then I would of spent money to get the Reaper pet.

Leave a comment:

• 09_09_21r
    replied
    wow reaper!I love it

Leave a comment:

• Tigger13
    replied
    i love my reaper

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    i dont get y the reaper a offensive (magical) pet has base attack thats patk and then learns patk attacks, why XD ? ( same type as sa,ba and they dont learn patk attacks)

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    the reaper looks kinda cool. but they don't really seem worth the price for simply showing off. hope to win one free though :3

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    I really hope that the reaper won't have physical attack as its normal attack at higher forms.

Leave a comment:

• TheRedKnight
    replied
    How about they make the eagle pets morphable too?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X