[Announcement] CS 10/25/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 10/25/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on 10/25/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

I'd also like to remind players that Daylight Savings Time ends Sunday, November 4, 2012, at 2:00 AM. Not this weekend, but next weekend. For those of you outside the United States, you will see the server times fall back one hour.

Patch notes are up: you can find them in this thread.

• Lilly24
    replied
    what cs is this im intrested in it
    Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
    I say Magic Broomstick Mount except with really crappy stats.

And Halloween Costumes

Sorry for trolling, I'm kinda bored.

Leave a comment:

• Lilly24
    replied
    what CS is this??? tell me im interested!!!
    Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    Doubt that.

We have different costumes, there was a costume contest and it is false to assume that we would get the same things as other CS versions.

Leave a comment:

• ryle005
    replied
    GM,are the server BELAS CHASM is maintenance because when i load it it will said the "failed to connect to server"
    Last edited by ryle005; 10-25-2012, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ryle005
    replied
    in this time the server belas chasm is allready maintenance

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    yeah i got kicked from an sr run missed out on all the bosses had just started killing the first one and boom got kicked

Leave a comment:

• Salvo
    replied
    yes i saw it to... god dam... im in dungeon ! dont say it 50 min..said it 50 sec

really mad and cant be forgiven !

Leave a comment:

• CloudySage
    replied
    My pumpkins on 3 alts are still in bloodfang!!!!!!!!!! Bring servers back up now ***!!! DX

Leave a comment:

• illuzsions
    replied
    what's the glitch?

Leave a comment:

• DeanBlueStick
    replied
    System: Server will be down in 50 min & nb. 5m later server down while im planting pumpkins. How long will this be and what did you change?

Leave a comment:

• junli12
    replied
    hahaha! wats wrong sir?!

Leave a comment:

• CloudySage
    replied
    What the helll you said 50 minutes before kicking,i just got kicked 2 minutes after you said 50 minutes

Leave a comment:

• mechamind
    replied
    Our server just crashed ***?

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    ok *** we just saw an announcement that the server is shutting down in 50 min but it was like 5 min and i just got kicked out of a dongon run and it was not just me that got kicked out

Leave a comment:

• Chamilionare
    replied
    Epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This event or pathetic!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X