Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[BUGS] Character login Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUGS] Character login Issue

We're aware of the character login issue preventing players from accessing all characters on merged servers. We are currently investigating the issue and when we have more information we'll be posting it here. From what we can tell so far, players on merged servers are able to only access 3 specific characters among all the merged servers, no matter which server they log into.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

If you delete 1 of the alts the others will show up but only 3 max at a time. I had to remove an alt to get back on my main.

Comment

does this have anything to do with the servers going down just now?

Comment

Yes it does! I wish I had been given the time to send out a warning that the servers were going to go down, but no such luck. However to fill you all in, the servers were restarted and the character login issue appears to be resolved. We apologize for this inconvenience in game play, but we're happy to restore player's ability to access all their characters.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

its not that bad we got a warning in game about it, jsut not on forums
          Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
          Server : Starglade(S10)
          ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

Uhm excuse me sir, how about in eternal sanctum, the rewards for the "LEGENDS OF VIDALIA" event are not yet given. When will you be giving the rewards for us. the event has ended 2 days ago. but still no rewards yet though the thread said the rewards shud be given in 24hrs. Can you tell when are you giving the rewards?

Comment

emergencymainte? good now i will not sit in ym chair for few hours >
              "Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer."
              Keep Calm and Play Crystal saga
              Having a huge problem?= <--Talk to the game masters^^
              "Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."

Comment

how about the problem when ur logging in and it says fail log in. What about fixing that. I get that every time I try to log in. Every bug in this game needs to be fixed there are still glitched mobs. worst is mobs get glitched in training grounds.
                Ign- (S2)xena6
                server-himeng valley
                class-Priest holy hybrid
                level- Eidolon 149
                guild-Noypi
                honor rank-Emperor

Comment

yes im having the same problem... just a quick question.. is proxy IP prohibited?? I cant play in the office... wish its possible.

Comment

i cant get into the game.. always 100% still stock loading
                    until now at this moment i cant enter,,,,

Comment

pls do something

UNTIL NOW CANT PLAY!!.. BETTER TO SLEEP! Few HR passed
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-25-2012, 11:19 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I CANT ENTER!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooo

Icant enter why theirs virus!?!?!?

PLZZZZZZZZZ DO SOME THING iwant to play crystalsaga if i cant play i will punch our computer's monitor!
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-25-2012, 11:19 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Ahh until now i cant login why?

Why this is happening!

This is extremly bad iwant to die!!!!!

Comment

how about the problem with my pet (Super Angel), i cant feed my pet, so can't summon it..
                            how is that?

Comment

that happens to me everytime i log my character lost connection 2nd log in totally connected even i refreshed the page still the same

Comment

Working...
                              X