Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New CS Server – Holorn Cliff – Going Live 11/01/2012 @ 11:00 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paawan i sow that thats why i am asking waht happened to it

Comment

were is the server ((((

Comment

truth is not where you post so I'll post it here spent 2 escovas witch you gave me and did not know too T_T I mean that I want to reactivate my days and vip from 28 that expired and not been able to if I'm not losing my lvl vip

Comment

the new server was not there heller its makes me crazy its too late here in philippines waiting for that new server opening

Comment

server not up till 11am pdt which is in 75 mins

Comment

Yeah does everyone usually freak out like this? It's not even the right time DX

Comment

wheres the new server at already

Comment

About 30 minutes more XD

Comment

yeah people start to freak once it get closer to the time.. I'm just chilling here though and deciding to play a priest again since I've missed that class... and on the name, now to just get that name and I'm cool.

Comment

I'm hoping I get the name I want I just got a new comp; my pc crashed last server I played x_x

Comment

25mins left tils 2:00am here in phil which is the opening time of the new server @_@

Comment

my ten year old pos did the same on any server when I started playing since I got a new computer mid-july though.. I barely lag on this game.

Comment

Anyone making the first guild?

Comment

I don't plan on entering a big guild until I'm level 50 so I won't be.... though I will have an honor guild before I join in a big one

Comment

Pvp server I bet gr is gonna be interesting XD

Comment

Working...
                                X