No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 11/1 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I've seen you two do is complain. I suppose r2 has spoiled too many people, so I'm glad they did these events .

I would consider it being spoiled if I'd been playing for more than 3 months, but seeing as I haven't, and I"m looking at all these OP players with bad *** Mounts (event) Clothes (event) and simply want to know where mine is.... They are slacking on stuff, and it's just that simple. sorry if you just think every event put out by R2 is just "Super neat" but I don't, and the great thing about the forums is i can MOAN and WHINE all I want, and you can't do a darn thing about it.
    Server- (S50)CrimsonGroves
    Character name- (S50)Tiayis
    Lvl- 63 mortal (Just call me noob)
    Class- Knight (Hybrid)
    Guild Leader of (S50)WISH (We are always recruiting lvl 50+ mortals)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiayis View Post
      I would consider it being spoiled if I'd been playing for more than 3 months, but seeing as I haven't, and I"m looking at all these OP players with bad *** Mounts (event) Clothes (event) and simply want to know where mine is.... They are slacking on stuff, and it's just that simple. sorry if you just think every event put out by R2 is just "Super neat" but I don't, and the great thing about the forums is i can MOAN and WHINE all I want, and you can't do a darn thing about it.
      Yeah, the spoiled ones are the OP players. they have everything they could want and an easy means to get it. some of us have to work our ***** off to get stronger to do certain dungeon levels.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
        Yeah, the spoiled ones are the OP players. they have everything they could want and an easy means to get it. some of us have to work our ***** off to get stronger to do certain dungeon levels.
        I agree that they should change Treasure Trove a little, at least the losing durability thing. As for the claim that the spoiled ones are OP players, how would we get 'OP' in the first place? We've either cashed or we worked very hard, which most of us 'OP' players have already done. I've just noticed that you registered somewhere in September 2011, so you probably should know this by now.

Comment

Working...
        X