• Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Pat
    started a topic [Patch Notes] 11/1 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 11/1 Server Update

Activities

Promotions

Features
    • The Little Reaper and Crimson Werewolf pets may now be morphed!
    • Text in the chat window may now be copied.

Bug Fixes & Changes
    • The Haunted Halloween Boom is now a single-person mount, as initially advertised.
    • Fixed the issue when feeding pets Growth Food that arose with last week's maintenance.
    • Fixed a display issue with the Blood Vampire costume when a female ranger was mounted.
    • Pet Slot Expanders will no longer be used if all pet slots have already been unlocked.
    • Fixed an issue with the Pet Skill Expander (Bound) item.
    • Fixed an issue with the Avernal Realm damage bar.
    • Fixed an issue and clarified the description of the Blood Priest skill, Death Cometh (Awakening).
    • Players must now be level 50 to learn the Priest Blood skill, Bloodguard.
    • Fixed an issue with the level 4 of pet skill, Rejuvenation, as it now operates as intended.
    • Fixed a number of panel and quest typos.

• R297807
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    Yeah, the spoiled ones are the OP players. they have everything they could want and an easy means to get it. some of us have to work our ***** off to get stronger to do certain dungeon levels.
    I agree that they should change Treasure Trove a little, at least the losing durability thing. As for the claim that the spoiled ones are OP players, how would we get 'OP' in the first place? We've either cashed or we worked very hard, which most of us 'OP' players have already done. I've just noticed that you registered somewhere in September 2011, so you probably should know this by now.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiayis View Post
    I would consider it being spoiled if I'd been playing for more than 3 months, but seeing as I haven't, and I"m looking at all these OP players with bad *** Mounts (event) Clothes (event) and simply want to know where mine is.... They are slacking on stuff, and it's just that simple. sorry if you just think every event put out by R2 is just "Super neat" but I don't, and the great thing about the forums is i can MOAN and WHINE all I want, and you can't do a darn thing about it.
    Yeah, the spoiled ones are the OP players. they have everything they could want and an easy means to get it. some of us have to work our ***** off to get stronger to do certain dungeon levels.

Leave a comment:

• Tiayis
    replied
    The only thing I've seen you two do is complain. I suppose r2 has spoiled too many people, so I'm glad they did these events .

I would consider it being spoiled if I'd been playing for more than 3 months, but seeing as I haven't, and I"m looking at all these OP players with bad *** Mounts (event) Clothes (event) and simply want to know where mine is.... They are slacking on stuff, and it's just that simple. sorry if you just think every event put out by R2 is just "Super neat" but I don't, and the great thing about the forums is i can MOAN and WHINE all I want, and you can't do a darn thing about it.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by R297807 View Post
    The only thing I've seen you two do is complain. I suppose r2 has spoiled too many people, so I'm glad they did these events .
    This halloween event was kinda lame. they took another week between updates this month. you figure they do something really good, but all they did was copy/mime previous activities. plus the release of treasure trove is just horrable cause op players now have the means to get more OP which they do not need. seriously, the last number of updates have been bad.

Leave a comment:

• R297807
    replied
    Hold up, wait, seriously, you're going to dumb it back down to a one person mount? Well that makes me grateful that I didn't buy one. *** R2 **** stats on HOLIDAY costumes, and a **** HOLIDAY mount.... this is so wrong. Seems like you guys just don't care about the players here at all.

Okay so now the pets can be morphed, but we have no idea what they look like after morph or what their stats are... ALSO they haven't been added to the Pet extravaganza thing, which pretty much makes it pointless to morph them at all, they were **** in when you put them out in the first place, so why would I want to morph a **** pet into an even crappier pet if I get nothing out of it, but another slot in my vault taken up by a pet that I don't use. at least with the bone dragon I got morph crystals out of the deal

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    For the last month with all the crapy updates, it just seems all R2 wants to do is just see how far that can push us and get us ****** off at them. Well they have done a fantastic job at it. The updates just are ****. only thing good in the last month was the planting events and warrior call, but those are recycled events.

Leave a comment:

• Meemaw135588
    replied
    has anyone figured out how to copy chat yet? When I highlight a line in chat and hit CTRL + C it brings up my character screen and when I try to use the mouse to right click to try and copy I keep moving across the screen. Some operational help would be appreciated - Thanks !!
    Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
    Activities

Promotions

Features
    • The Little Reaper and Crimson Werewolf pets may now be morphed!
    • Text in the chat window may now be copied.

Bug Fixes & Changes
    • The Haunted Halloween Boom is now a single-person mount, as initially advertised.
    • Fixed the issue when feeding pets Growth Food that arose with last week's maintenance.
    • Fixed a display issue with the Blood Vampire costume when a female ranger was mounted.
    • Pet Slot Expanders will no longer be used if all pet slots have already been unlocked.
    • Fixed an issue with the Pet Skill Expander (Bound) item.
    • Fixed an issue with the Avernal Realm damage bar.
    • Fixed an issue and clarified the description of the Blood Priest skill, Death Cometh (Awakening).
    • Players must now be level 50 to learn the Priest Blood skill, Bloodguard.
    • Fixed an issue with the level 4 of pet skill, Rejuvenation, as it now operates as intended.
    • Fixed a number of panel and quest typos.
    any idea when we might be able to hopefully expect a 3rd page for our vaults? just a suggestion for a new update that many of us could use
    Last edited by VicZar; 11-02-2012, 04:32 AM. Reason: merged posts

Leave a comment:

• fairytaillover
    replied
    Thank you for the events

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Hold up, wait, seriously, you're going to dumb it back down to a one person mount? Well that makes me grateful that I didn't buy one. *** R2 **** stats on HOLIDAY costumes, and a **** HOLIDAY mount.... this is so wrong. Seems like you guys just don't care about the players here at all.

Okay so now the pets can be morphed, but we have no idea what they look like after morph or what their stats are... ALSO they haven't been added to the Pet extravaganza thing, which pretty much makes it pointless to morph them at all, they were **** in when you put them out in the first place, so why would I want to morph a **** pet into an even crappier pet if I get nothing out of it, but another slot in my vault taken up by a pet that I don't use. at least with the bone dragon I got morph crystals out of the deal
    For the last month with all the crapy updates, it just seems all R2 wants to do is just see how far that can push us and get us ****** off at them. Well they have done a fantastic job at it. The updates just are ****. only thing good in the last month was the planting events and warrior call, but those are recycled events.

Leave a comment:

• Tiayis
    replied
    The Haunted Halloween Boom is now a single-person mount, as initially advertised.

The Little Reaper and Crimson Werewolf pets may now be morphed!

Last edited by Tiayis; 11-01-2012, 09:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lisaan
    replied
    welll that brrom is slower than my helwing

Leave a comment:

• Kodabear82388
    replied
    Originally posted by SlapYoSelf View Post
    what do the new pets morph into ?
    Waiting for pics and stats b4 i decide to buy the pets and try to morph

Leave a comment:

• SlapYoSelf
    replied
    what do the new pets morph into ?

Leave a comment:

• lessac
    replied
    Fixed a display issue with the Blood Vampire costume when a female ranger was mounted.
    Fixed And I love you! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• ClaraFang
    replied
    when will you fix priest fragarach vii hp regen buff? its totally unfair how they could regen hp way too fast ._.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X