No announcement yet.

[Announcement] CS 11/01/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch Notes are up. You can find them here in this thread.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by sawhunter View Post
      Dis one is no brain....
      perfectly!
      "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	noscrollbar.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	1662198 GM Storm this is Screen Shot i have no scroll bar to move over to get to forums what u see on pic is all i have and can see i had to get to forum clicking on the list under neath the login button
        Server - Sea Of Dreams
        Char Name (S16)Jasmine
        Level - Eidolon level 132
        Class - Knight

Server- Sea Of Dreams
        Char Name - (S16)Diamondheart
        Level - Scion level 80
        Class - Priest

Comment

And all Servers are back up at this time.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
          X