Emergency Maintenance on 2/13 at 02:30 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance on 2/13 at 02:30 EST

All Crystal Saga servers will be going down for an emergency maintenance on February 13th at 02:30 EST/23:30 PST/07:30 GMT/15:30 GMT+8. The maintenance is expected to last for 3 hours but could be longer. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Following the maintenance, the HP display issue in the familiar panel will be fixed.

And there goes my ladder... I mean serious, it couldn't be announced in the game early enough?

Comment

hi crystal, again this was a bit of an issue for the day, ty for the speedy response. In addition a lill bit of compensation in order for all the bugs.We have had past comp for BM in the past, but not really suitable for the toon.. I think we all smiles for a proper compensation...huggs lataz

Comment

Thanks for fix the 0/0 HP problem on BM familiars but 1 hr before shut down announcement will be better o.o Just saying cuz 15 mins announcement was really complicated for people that was on Ladder or need to do ladder before reset (last minute ladder) or maybe another time for this manitenance will be a better idea next time >.< ... But well thanks for fix that problem and good luck n.n

Oh and now that U R fixing BM familiar pls fix the problem with the familiar that make them stop attacking without any reason no matter they R on attack or defense mode, the familiar stop attacking opponents on Vidalian legends and on Sengolia no matter I attack my opponent, this is a very annoying problem, hope U can fix it soon Thanks ^w^
        Last edited by Zethito; 02-13-2015, 01:48 AM.

Comment

why yesterday maintenance now also maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by khenzonnn View Post
            why yesterday maintenance now also maintenance
            To fix the issue with beastmaster familiar hp 0/0.....

Comment

I hope this finish quickly ,, coz I get my break time
              ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
              Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
              Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
              Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
              Status Play

Comment

yah - good luck with maintenance on FRIDAY THE 13th.

Comment

Very fast on fixing this issue and at a very good time to do it. Thank you r2 games.

Comment

thanx a lot r2 for the speedy fix of the bm bug
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                    X