Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on March 19th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on March 19th

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, joyoaprk-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, March 19th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please post the events now.. Thanks GM

Comment

St. Patrick Events please, or just make the Chaos Wings droppable. its taking space..thx
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

event event event event

Comment

sigh no st. patty what a let down. oh well.. guess some people made right choice to leave r2..
          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

somewhat disappointing events. After something like invaders where we were overflowing with QMT's, like in the hundreds, what we get now are events that total up to 35 QMT's all week... that is what, 2.3 floors of invaders?

Invaders really perked up server traffic, but, this event is now going to kill it and give us a near empty server again. LOL!

I think R2 should consider adding a few things to the servers that are weak in traffic because when it is luring in new potential customers, if there are no higher level players on, then there's nobody to help new players out with the problems they encounter that r2 does not seem to have any desire to fix.

After looking at these events, I am glad I have plenty of afk time to just leave my toon level grinding away because there's considerably less to do.

Comment

Working...
            X