Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sebastian1988
    replied
    R2 after reaching 74 we didnt receive our soulshards and exp when collecting ladder reward.
    I assume this is a bug my my group will get their rewards when we file a ticket?

Leave a comment:

• Luigi1998
    replied
    Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
    event must probably meant for (S1)-(S3) players
    i'm sure S4,S5,S7 are able to >.>
    but either way it is realy uncaring for most servers

Leave a comment:

• true_amaterasu
    replied
    Originally posted by lights022 View Post
    If you want to be OP fast. Get some cash and spend it. That is the purpose. Everything in this game was made for every one. Some might get it faster than others in some way... ($$)
    lol if u want to cash go play saga of heroes, casher paradise
    OP equipment set a lvl 1,

they giveaway permanent gryp for 180 topup n more.

Leave a comment:

• Mjulius_12
    replied
    event must probably meant for (S1)-(S3) players

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Originally posted by Djarudiin View Post
    This event needs to be reworked, to include all Ladder levels, so that all players capable of going into Ladder may participate. As it is now, it neglects the largest population of the game as a whole. On my server for example, which is 3 servers merged, there is not one person who has ever passed level 62. This includes the level 100 Eidolon heavy cashers. What this event here says is, if you have not spent multiple thousands of dollars on cash shop items, you mean nothing to us this week.
    Dont need to spend that much. Level 100 eidolon with goddess selfbuff (around 60$ if u dont cash loyality) can do pretty well in ladder.
    We have 4 people in our ladder group, 2 of them scion, 2 of them lvl 100 eidolon, all first soul aura and only 2 with goddess selfbuff.
    We reach floor 70 in ladder. But we die there.

But yea, 66 and 70 req. some cashing apparently.

Originally posted by DocHolli View Post
    Yes its a tuff event but instead of complaining why not take this opportunity to post some tips and tricks for ladder. Maybe come up with a few ideas that might work. Ladder isn't always about high level and being op. It takes trial and error and practice. R2 isn't required to have a new set of events every week (as far as I know) so even if you only manage to get some free mc's it's better than nothing at all.
    Strategy for ladder floor 66 would be: Cash up. (used to be kd buff)
    For floor 70? Cash up.
    Last edited by sebastian1988; 11-08-2012, 07:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lights022
    replied
    If you want to be OP fast. Get some cash and spend it. That is the purpose. Everything in this game was made for every one. Some might get it faster than others in some way... ($$)

Leave a comment:

• DocHolli
    replied
    Yes its a tuff event but instead of complaining why not take this opportunity to post some tips and tricks for ladder. Maybe come up with a few ideas that might work. Ladder isn't always about high level and being op. It takes trial and error and practice. R2 isn't required to have a new set of events every week (as far as I know) so even if you only manage to get some free mc's it's better than nothing at all.

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    im 100% sure the next week will add low lvl too so another week with nothing new...PUT THE 120lvl,NEW FRAG AND NEW DUNGEONS...

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    this is **** event lvl 71+ ladder for this event sorry R2 FAIL

Leave a comment:

• Djarudiin
    replied
    This event needs to be reworked, to include all Ladder levels, so that all players capable of going into Ladder may participate. As it is now, it neglects the largest population of the game as a whole. On my server for example, which is 3 servers merged, there is not one person who has ever passed level 62. This includes the level 100 Eidolon heavy cashers. What this event here says is, if you have not spent multiple thousands of dollars on cash shop items, you mean nothing to us this week.

Leave a comment:

• shinigami_kun
    replied
    ALL!!! My favorite word *-* However...rewards may only be claimed with lvl 70+ ladder?! Thats really......not so great. Should have made rewards for 30-60 too....just make those packs not give all the rewards...but instead 2-4 of them for a event being available for everyone.
    Last edited by shinigami_kun; 11-08-2012, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Duration: 11/8 - 11/14 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: The Crystal Ladder is climbing higher than ever. Be the first to test your might! Head over to the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive five special quests just for the new Crystal Ladder levels. Upon completing each quest, you will receive a Ladder Gift Pack. Players must be at least level 20 to accept these quests. Each of the five Ladder quests may only be completed once per day.

Ladder Gift Pack – Open this pack and you will receive all the following items:
    • Soul Print x5
    • Red Dragon Coin x3
    • Soul Shard x2
    • Purified Crystal x5
    • Pixie Upgrade Crystal x2
    • Lesser Mount Food Pack x3
    • Gold Honor Badge x1
    Why theres a 2nd entrance and we dont know? =)

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    The items are nice but the event is made for early servers. Don't think anyone before (S20) has gotten passed 70.

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Originally posted by Yeoji View Post
    R2 is really a business minded one...Keep the loyal customers (S1-S3).

But how about the 2-3month old servers?
    A whole 10 people from S1-3 have made it to lvl 70

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    I wouldn't mind this event if there was something else for those of us who can't get there that high... :/

Even the ladder gem exchange is a little lame. With only one ladder a day and having to share loot across parties, unless you already have a ton of gems, you're out of luck.

So for those of us who 1) can't get past lvl 70 and 2) have few gems, this is an empty week

It'd have been nice to at least have one event for us. Like if you had put in the regular ladder quests in addition to this new event :/ Or if you had put in that people could do 2 ladders a day :O Then everyone else could have benefited every day of the event in some way.

But hey, there's always next week.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X