No announcement yet.

[Activity] Ladder Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I'm taking a week off of events.... and looking for a new host while I'm taking the time off...
    Server- (S50)CrimsonGroves
    Character name- (S50)Tiayis
    Lvl- 63 mortal (Just call me noob)
    Class- Knight (Hybrid)
    Guild Leader of (S50)WISH (We are always recruiting lvl 50+ mortals)

Comment

As I see this, *maybe* 1 ladder group on our entire server can do this (7 merged servers). What's the point? This comes a bit too early perhaps.
      IGN: Sigrun
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
      [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
      Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
      Sigrun
      Mage lvl 38

Comment

they screwed us over too.. most other hosts arent allowed to edit events as r2 only sold them broadcasting rights and not editing rights.. giving them no chance of keeping players interested when they play cheap shots like this

Comment

Originally posted by asterXemil View Post
          le gasp :0
          sorry but i feel that i must change this now from 'le gasp' to 'le disappointment'
          Server: Cimmerian Woodlands (S51)
          Name: (S51)Aster
          -Class: Knight

"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"

Comment

Are you serious? noone on our server can get past lv62 ladder and ive heard that very few can get to 70 on other servers....what a stupid damn event....zzzzz
            So glad i stopped playing this rip off game when my vip ran out, screw you con artists.
            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 11-08-2012, 04:55 AM. Reason: language

Comment

GMs, I don't mean to complain, and I'm far from trying to, but, perhaps the ladder max floor raise was premature? Most people who can go really high in ladder are struggling right now with floor 66, which is by far the hardest floor bar floor 70. The previous strategy to get past that floor was to use the Killer's Den buff, but with the buff no longer working outside of killer's den, most are at a standstill. Aside from a handful of people, the majority have an event that will stare them in the face all week, unable to even be thought about completing. And I do mean standstill, 67, 68, 69? All child's play compared to floor 66. Tried stunning those birds, stun wears off, everyone dies. Tried kiting them, they have ranged attacks. Seems unless you have a party of people with 3rd soul aura, close to 3rd aura, this event is a "ha ha look at what you can't even think about completing." True, most servers the rankings do go to floor 70. My name is on ladder charts at floor 70 as well, but again, without the KD buff, how many of those people can get past floor 66? Might I suggest after this week, keeping this event in mind for after 120 is introduced and can get better armors and such, and stand a better shot at getting that high in ladder? Ladder is by no means easy, but at this time, an event like this, while being a good event, is sorta jumping the gun, or rather, the only people who at this point who can complete the event are those who more than likely don't need the rewards, while the rest of us who could appreciate them, can't even think about getting that high. Or perhaps nerf floor 66 slightly, not even floor 69 hits that hard.
              The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

I think they should have used 50+ quest at the highest for now

Comment

This is an absolutely terrible event. How many people do you think will really be able to participate in this? This is ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. People wouldn't even be complaining like this had you guys had actually thought this event through and remembered that 90% or more of the players will NOT be able to participate. So what will the rest of us do? Twiddle our thumbs and look dumb for the next week?

Please consider an emergency maintenance to add pvp packs or at least SOMETHING for the majority of us who cannot play this event. Thank you.

Comment

The real problem is IMO, the nerfing of every single stats/equips, this is somewhat making the game kinda retarded IMO. I'm not really sure how is it in other version, but I heard stuff about people solo-ing / duo-ing ladder, I see the top 2 player in saga of hero China can reach floor 90 ladder in 13 mins, I know their stats is ridiculous and beyond overpowered and just broken, but that doesn't mean our version should be nerfed so bad to make the challenge impossible. For example Max sperion, ours is at 1951 + 700 , while in other version 4850 + something, that's almost 1/3 nerfed.

Funny part is you don't even give us fragarach perfect update or the unseal gems updates, with those updates, we might actually be able to do it.

Comment

Good way to make the monsters even stronger

Comment

i already did ladder i told them we shouldnt.
                        Character name: Kayze
                        Partner: nightowl
                        Level: 77
                        Server: [S1] Aquatic Realm
                        BR: 154322
                        Class: Warrior
                        Guild: [Umbra] Crow

Comment

I guess I won't skip ladder.
                          ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Epic fail event...I hope someone loses their job for this one.

Comment

Wooooww..... i just wanna say it again, woooooww...... LoL~

IGN: (S34)GodReigN
                              Server: Void Encampment
                              Class: Hybrid Pure Agi Rogue
                              Level: 120 Eidolon
                              Guild: REBELS

" I am The Ancient God of Shadow and Wind
                              I Stand under One Sky of The Dark Age
                              I Bestow Nightmare upon My Enemies
                              I Breath Despair and Endless Calamity
                              My Presence is beyond The Everlasting Horror "

" I don't always show emotion.
                              But when I do, It's like the second coming of Jesus "

Comment

bad event i dont like

Comment

Working...
                                X