X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Ladder Challenge

[Activity] Ladder Challenge

Duration: 11/8 - 11/14 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: The Crystal Ladder is climbing higher than ever. Be the first to test your might! Head over to the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive five special quests just for the new Crystal Ladder levels. Upon completing each quest, you will receive a Ladder Gift Pack. Players must be at least level 20 to accept these quests. Each of the five Ladder quests may only be completed once per day.

Ladder Gift Pack – Open this pack and you will receive all the following items:
    • Soul Print x5
    • Red Dragon Coin x3
    • Soul Shard x2
    • Purified Crystal x5
    • Pixie Upgrade Crystal x2
    • Lesser Mount Food Pack x3
    • Gold Honor Badge x1

• ElusionM
    replied
    Eh, on Kong servers, 3 people have made it to 74, and they don't have epic auras or stats like the main servers o.o So still do-able I guess. Though they do have the best kiter in all of CS no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• DeanRedStick
    replied
    This event is bad a$$. Wish I could recharge though... 3 months now still can't recharge. BOOOOOO!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    let me rephrase that they got a super party and took 5 to lvl 75

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowAxle1 View Post
    Great Idea and effort on the Dev's Part but don't you guys at R2 think maybe this is total ** i mean cmon now highest any1 from the super server i'm playing on has gotten is 58way to show S1-S3 that they matter more then anyone else thx guys

Sincerely
    Another person who obviously does not go through and read. Only one person from S1-S3 has made it past 70. I dont get why people keep saying that.

Leave a comment:

• aliquam746
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hlight=sanglai The only person i have seen get past 70 and she only made it to 72 maxed out demon lord wings and a phoenix , r2 should at least make ladder easier for us lower level, im sure ppl agree

Leave a comment:

• eromax002010
    replied
    this event is making most of us in server 25 falling stars bluff puke not even a single one of us get to that lvl in ladder can we make a adjustment about this event cause its really a waste.

Leave a comment:

• ShadowAxle1
    replied
    Great Idea and effort on the Dev's Part but don't you guys at R2 think maybe this is total ** i mean cmon now highest any1 from the super server i'm playing on has gotten is 58way to show S1-S3 that they matter more then anyone else thx guys

Sincerely

Leave a comment:

• Dode.
    replied
    gonna be 10 past 70 on S6 tomorrow (we got 66 and 70 figgured out today) unfortunately our healer died on 66.. only tank and ranger made 70 :P

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Sanglay's the only one that made it past level 70. xD

Leave a comment:

• Starflyer
    replied
    I shall wait for the Thankgiving week's event with my heart filled with hope! *_*
    Meanwhile... grindy grindy grindy... <3

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Exactly even more people have made it that far on S4,5 and 7 than S1,2 and 3. I am sure they dont like it either.

Leave a comment:

• xena6
    replied
    Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
    event must probably meant for (S1)-(S3) players
    even on S1-S3 only 10 ppl have made it to 70 this is the worst event ever

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by kambing09 View Post
    just make free revive and 0 repair.. all ppl can reach to lvl 75 ladder XD.. just make 1 day only.. so ppl dont abuse it..
    You do know that Crystal Revive cannot be used inside Crystal Ladder, right?

Leave a comment:

• kambing09
    replied
    just make free revive and 0 repair.. all ppl can reach to lvl 75 ladder XD.. just make 1 day only.. so ppl dont abuse it..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X