[Announcement] CS 11/08/2012 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25092671 View Post
    damm, i tot server will be down 2 hrs after reset, nv expect its 1 hr. btw, for the benefits of those players in asia, do u mind posting gmt timezone? the eastern and pacific timing is so confusing to me. For eg, maybe like gmt-7 something like that, then i think i can easily determine the time for maintenance and not waste my dungeon tries. Thanks .
    they didnt waste anything you wasted it , they put up a server annoucment for a reason, to tell you tehres a update if you didnt pay attention thats your own fault not theres so dont be mad bro
    IGN:jordanw12345
    SERVER: (S52)Plethuran Plains
    TYPE:Shadow Rogue
    GUILD:ELYSIUM
    "PROUD CASHER"

Comment

Gao.. So boring >.<
      ❣ṣḯḷḥợụḙá¹*á¹*ḙ ợḟ ạ ḅḯṗḙḍạḷ❣ ♝The Chain Of Justice♝
      ✧You will never know the joys of heaven Your soul will be left to wander in pain and agony This is vengeance, So I am to ferry you to hell
      pitiful shadow lost in the darkness bringing torment and pain to others✧

Comment

Originally posted by R25092671 View Post
        damm, i tot server will be down 2 hrs after reset, nv expect its 1 hr. btw, for the benefits of those players in asia, do u mind posting gmt timezone? the eastern and pacific timing is so confusing to me. For eg, maybe like gmt-7 something like that, then i think i can easily determine the time for maintenance and not waste my dungeon tries. Thanks .

US/Pacific Time (UTC-8)
        US/Mountain Time (UTC-7)
        US/Central Time (UTC-6)
        US/Eastern Time (UTC-5)

Comment

Event Egg Fire Lord please GM :'(

Comment

please an event that is fair for all (mortals,scion,eidolon) Please Please Please...

Comment

Is there any spoiler for upcoming events after this maintenance?
              Last edited by Gregory007; 11-08-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Servers are now back up! You can find the patch notes here in this thread.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

*** happen?? my battle rating been reduced by 2k after the maintenance

Comment

Working...
                  X