Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 03/26 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok LOL is this suppose to make up for the lack of effort on the part of R2!! you bring out 2 new pixie without even a better way of getting more pucs!!! Good Job!! We were not complaining abt the lack of pixies or mounts we have!!! We were complaining in the lack of Events!!!As well as maybe more ways to get pucs NOW since ya brought out 2 more Pixies!!! why not bring out the dungeon already and the celestial girl in SG!! with better drop rates like pucs, g.mutts or something!! Really 2 more pixies SMH!!!! Bring out the dungeons that we need do to get the material that we need for these upgrades!! That will be Epic and I'm sure the players will work hard or cash hard on their chars to be able to get to do the dungeon!! Oh I see ya got the ladder gems out I actually like this but only for a week why not make it Perm since we can get Pucs and other items in there!! PLS can ya do something like new dungeon Bring out the celestial girl in SG with a new dungeon as well
    S42MxMood03
    Guild-SoulofRuins
    Married:S36Krayzie
    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
      ok LOL is this suppose to make up for the lack of effort on the part of R2!! you bring out 2 new pixie without even a better way of getting more pucs!!! Good Job!! We were not complaining abt the lack of pixies or mounts we have!!! We were complaining in the lack of Events!!!As well as maybe more ways to get pucs NOW since ya brought out 2 more Pixies!!! why not bring out the dungeon already and the celestial girl in SG!! with better drop rates like pucs, g.mutts or something!! Really 2 more pixies SMH!!!! Bring out the dungeons that we need do to get the material that we need for these upgrades!! That will be Epic and I'm sure the players will work hard or cash hard on their chars to be able to get to do the dungeon!! Oh I see ya got the ladder gems out I actually like this but only for a week why not make it Perm since we can get Pucs and other items in there!! PLS can ya do something like new dungeon Bring out the celestial girl in SG with a new dungeon as well
      Eh this game is pay2win so.... yeah good luck lol

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus View Post
        Eh this game is pay2win so.... yeah good luck lol
        Not telling me something I dont already Know trust me I cashed tons of money in this game and on my char lol!!!
        S42MxMood03
        Guild-SoulofRuins
        Married:S36Krayzie
        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

question

Ladder pack gift contains wad items? o.o

Comment

if possible make ladder gem event permanent plz

Comment

It would take more then 2 years to farm all the PUC needed for those upgrades lol Barely anyone even has the one that takes 15k
              Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Salamander1234 View Post
                New pixies look great and ladder gem exchange makes a nice change
                pixies look like they could have been angel and demon morphs
                I TOTALLYYYYY AGREE WITH YOU!
                These pixies look so amazing but come on xD A Blue one - Perfect for GA Morph and a Red one - Perfect for a ED Morph

And yeah, people still haven't stomached the last 2 morphs you introduced
                It's nice they're adding new stuff but.. They're adding it for the things that most of us can't even get till the year 2020
                Server: (S73)Green Plains
                IGN: (S73)Aura
                Level: 180 eido
                Class: Rogue
                Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
                Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

idc bluemist looks awesome <3 I want it

Comment

I actually like the red pixies look better haha
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                    ☆Death Tank
                    ☆PvP King at your service
                    ☆Class:Knight
                    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

wonder how many hundred pucs per click and ss per click and dose it give 0.4% or 0.5% out of 100%? LOL will be a pain but they totaly make up for it with huge boosts and looks

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus View Post
                        wonder how many hundred pucs per click and ss per click and dose it give 0.4% or 0.5% out of 100%? LOL will be a pain but they totaly make up for it with huge boosts and looks
                        Wont make up for the lagClick image for larger version

Name:	#24.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.5 KB
ID:	1710285
                        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Some Kind of permanent Pixie upgrade Crystal event would be helpful. At this point, it has reached a limit on farming with the mass quantity required to make this latest pixie's.
                          Originally posted by Dr.Q
                          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
                          X