Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance on 4/10 @ 03:30 EDT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just happy that i get my character back soon ty r2 games

Comment

After the maintenance, the following events will be available on the affected servers:
      2x crop growth speed
      2x drop rate
      2x quest exp
      2x pet exp
      we lost 1 day and we got this#22 well that is better [than] compensation pack with 2x exp token a 1 oorb ...................
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-10-2015, 12:05 AM. Reason: Removed censors.

Comment

chill dude xD
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-10-2015, 12:07 AM.

Comment

This "reward" is insulting, if you don't know what you're doing running this game give it to a company who does. -_-

Originally posted by RastafariCat7 View Post
          im just happy that i get my character back soon ty r2 games
          We will never get decent service while there are people like this willing to put up with being treated like poo....
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-10-2015, 12:58 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
          (S23)MasterBlint
          Angel Island
          Shadow Guild
          Rogue Scion
          Gorilla Titan
          FireLord

Comment

2x crop growth speed
            2x drop rate
            2x quest exp
            2x pet exp

DANG! my toon doesn't really need that.. we missed a lots of event just so you know.. a good compensation would really help...

and 2x drop rate doesn't do much.. we don't get 2x drop rate in dungs in case you notice.. damn!.. please be considerate because most of players here don't sleep just for the events..!
            Last edited by Reverie; 04-10-2015, 01:12 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

as a lost 150 edilon with no need for exp pet exp crop growth and sure no use for drop rate wheres the compensation for day with a lost character who would got 10 soul shards in ladder done avernal done corruption runs not to mention the messages and texts from other players asking why they were kicked from the guild that i had to explain your wernt kicked R2 dropped the guilds and couldnt say anything on game cause you know no character anymore an extra day of events looked forward too that got undoable oh and the fact that did i mention character was deleted

Comment

Originally posted by abducator View Post
                as a lost 150 edilon with no need for exp pet exp crop growth and sure no use for drop rate wheres the compensation for day with a lost character who would got 10 soul shards in ladder done avernal done corruption runs not to mention the messages and texts from other players asking why they were kicked from the guild that i had to explain your wernt kicked R2 dropped the guilds and couldnt say anything on game cause you know no character anymore an extra day of events looked forward too that got undoable oh and the fact that did i mention character was deleted
                Good point the guy who thought of this compensation should get fired along with the guy that started it all and give us 3 stacks of soul shards or soul stars as compensation!!! And they know it.
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-10-2015, 01:54 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

i've done so much in my char do all the dg runs, seeds, training ladder quiz etc etc etc then rollback omg ur sick.. aside from the fact that we invest time and effort in the game for the last 24 hours for a compensation u guys sucks
                  Last edited by Reverie; 04-10-2015, 03:25 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowChaser27 View Post
                    This "reward" is insulting, if you don't know what you're doing running this game give it to a company who does. -_-

We will never get decent service while there are people like this willing to put up with being treated like poo....
                    i agree 100% shadow

Comment

no matter.. restoring our character is the best compensation to me, better than not having it ever again..

though it is not wrong to ask for more than they could give us.. remember that having given us what we lost is better enough..

or you all could read the cruel ToS

Denial of Access

R2Games, for any reason and at its sole discretion, may decide that any person shall be denied access to any part of our Services or Games. R2games may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete any R2Games account or Our Games account at any time for any reason with or without any notice to you.
                      You agree to cease and desist immediately from any attempt to access the site upon issuance of a denial. If you do not cease and desist, you hereby consent to an injunction to be entered against you by a court of competent jurisdiction, as provided herein, permanently enjoining you from attempting to access our Services.

Interruption of Our Services

Our Games are subject to scheduled and unscheduled service interruptions and loss of server data, which you do not own and for which you will not hold us liable. R2Games may on occasion need to interrupt the Services with or without prior notice. You agree that R2Games will not be liable for any interruption of the Services (whether intentional or not), and you understand that you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for interruption of our Services.
                      which i think most of us, rather..all of us.. skip to read. and i think it implies they can delete us anytime coz it theirs and u dont get anything back..

so u see having us get back our char is the best.. its their property and we all signed yes to the ToS. its crazy, i know, but oh well.. lets just hope all is restored and we're all back and rolling in game.. and wish that this nightmare will never ever happened again in future..

well for those who doesnt lose a thing and wanna be compensated.. well that's a different story..
                      just think about us that lose everything.. our characters, spouses & guild.. and our friends..
                      think about how we feel about it.. a day worth of play data.. thats nothing compare to what was lost.
                      and R2 is generous enough to give something most of the old servers dont need but hey they did try to please us.
                      Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 04-10-2015, 04:44 AM. Reason: always better if i merge my own post less work for our busy busy busy Mods
                      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

LOL coming from you that post is funny the one that was spamming forum yesterday for her char back!! and really most edio 150 wont benefit from the compensation reward at all since most don't plant and don't need the exp!!! but I guess it is better than Nothing Wanna Give Props To ShadowGamma who actually came on to the server and tried to help us as much as possible!!! Ty for actually caring out the players in this game!!!
                        S42MxMood03
                        Guild-SoulofRuins
                        Married:S36Krayzie
                        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

ikr. i forgot to keep my chats in check and was bored so i went and log in game.. well not on my toon but good enough to spam u with some wabbit talk inside
                          well Reverie always there to help me stop spamming and keeping all my chats in 1 place... (i thank Reverie for that but not so vocal, ill just keep a silent thanks )

pssh i was half asleep and getting ready for final work interview...missed all convos, sigh..i missed u all <3
                          Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 04-10-2015, 05:12 AM.
                          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Merged Servers will be Affected??
                            Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

I'm a bit skeptic of the 2x drop rate...is it like the 2x drop tokens that ensure we get no DC anywhere?
                              LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

I do have to agree that the compensation isn't very good, considering we lost a full day of game play. As a 150 Eido I have no use for any of the compensation offered but i'm glad that r2 is taking action and fixing the problem.
                                (S36)Auroria
                                160+ Eidolon Knight
                                Apocolypse Co-leader
                                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Working...
                                X