No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 04/16 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just so disappointed in the game. I also refuse to cash anymore, won't even give you's the money for VIP. I worked really hard for the Easter Event, I have a job and work long hours most days and I was staying up late so I could get the events done that gave chocolates and then you's messed up last weeks maintenance and I ended up with no reward for sacrificing my sleep and then to get that pitiful compensation for everything we lost...i've played many mmorpg's over the years and this is by far the worst customer service i've encountered.
    (S36)Auroria
    160+ Eidolon Knight
    Apocolypse Co-leader
    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

I missed last weeks event due to vacation..... what happened O_o

Comment

This is abolutly RIDICULOUS! i will no longer spend not 1 more penny on this game, u will be lucky if i decided to even continue playing. I warned u guys that if u ignored us this was going to happen. There are plenty of other games out there that would love our money and would give us the RESPECT WE DESERVE!!!

Comment

thing is R2 much more obessed with wartune now. for 1 i don't even like wartune i couldn't get into it cause i dont like being throw into a whole different concept of fighting and 2 just cause u have 1000s of servers doesn't mean u should reject 1 of your other games for another.
          Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

Originally posted by 808squeekers View Post
            I missed last weeks event due to vacation..... what happened O_o
            The server that we are on when they did maint last week messed us all up we lost a lot guild, marriages some players even lost their toon for a day and no comp from R2
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins
            Married:S36Krayzie
            Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Technically, compensation was given to the affected server group, as described here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....4-10-03-30-EDT!. Not that the "comp" comes close to satiating the grief your players suffered, with stress, missing events, and all that fun stuff.

From the get go, me and Shadow did continually bring forth this matter to the team, but with very, very minimal results. For that, I suppose we [moderators] apologize. We did try, even if the results weren't anywhere near appropriate for the level of damage that occurred because of last week's mishap. I am still forwarding your frustrations along to the team in hopes of something better. This is not a promise nor guarantee that a better form of comp will be provided, but I will continue to assist your cause and pass things up along.

Comment

That's why R2 lost the trust of the players! No more cashing for me either, closed my VIP also! Whois that stupid to spend time and money on a game that they might lose their char or their progress! Hail R2 the ROLLBACKERS!
                You should inform the players of the rollbacks you gonna do every time you mess something! I doubt anyone gonna bother with your games anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  Technically, compensation was given to the affected server group, as described here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....4-10-03-30-EDT!. Not that the "comp" comes close to satiating the grief your players suffered, with stress, missing events, and all that fun stuff.

From the get go, me and Shadow did continually bring forth this matter to the team, but with very, very minimal results. For that, I suppose we [moderators] apologize. We did try, even if the results weren't anywhere near appropriate for the level of damage that occurred because of last week's mishap. I am still forwarding your frustrations along to the team in hopes of something better. This is not a promise nor guarantee that a better form of comp will be provided, but I will continue to assist your cause and pass things up along.
                  We understand that you's [moderators] do listen to us and that basically you's are 'face of r2' and we direct a lot of frustrations to you. I was a moderator for Conquer Online and so I know what it's like. Thank you for all you's do, trying to help us and forwarding our frustrations, it's just unfortunate that R2 do not seem to care about us and as I said before it's the worst customer service i've encountered for an rpg.
                  (S36)Auroria
                  160+ Eidolon Knight
                  Apocolypse Co-leader
                  (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post

No it is not the moderators fault At all This Mess UP belongs to the Developers of the game you guys are just trying to do the best ya can and we understand that!!! why aren't they answering our comments!!! they put it on the moderators who HAVE no CONTROL of compensations or anything higher!! That is because they are Chickens and don't know how to own up to their MISTAKES!!! The weak compensation didn't benefit their higher players at all so we got nothing and no fault to you or Shadow because your guys actually tried to help!! so to you and Shadow TY
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                      This message is for Rob I want to THANK YOU for ignoring the mess up from last week maint!!!!! TY for making sure that most of us lost 10 packs in corruption from floor 1-10 as well as SS and Easter egg not including resetting our Log in time!!!! TY because I WILL NO LONGER SPEND ANY MONEY in the GAME!!!!! Ty for treating your players like they mean nothing to you I have cashed thousands on $ on this game and WILL no longer do SO!!! TY for not caring for your players I will make sure my husbands who has cashed a lot in this game WILL no Longer Cash as well I am sure this means nothing to you But I hope all the cashers in this game see how much you guys Don't care and stop cashing as well!!!! This just show how you guys MESS up and don't even believe in taking responsibility for ya actions!!!!
                      First off, I want to apologize on behalf of the team for recent issues with the servers and individual character data. Please understand that we're not ignoring these concerns at all; however, this "mess" is really out of the realm of our control for purely technical reasons and we are forced to rely on the developers for helping to resolve them. It's after work hours now, but I will do my best to continue relaying these issues to the appropriate people when I get in tomorrow. Again, last week's mishap is one of the biggest technical issues we've had to deal with in a while. Certain aspects of it have to be approached on a case-by-case method too. All this being said, I (we) can't ask for any more patience, but please continue relaying your concerns to us via the forums. We do care about you and what's happening, and we do want to fix things.

Comment

remove this post
                        Last edited by spiritedexo; 04-16-2015, 09:41 AM.

Comment

WE ALL Lost our Easter eggs that we spent the WHOLE event trying to get , and u Aholes cant even give that back to us THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!
                          and on top of that u say its a case to case issue?!?! then why have my tickets on the matter been Completely IGNORED! and now when i check ticket history There GONE! like u closed the case!!!! i was not satisfied my issue was not RESOLVED!!!

Rob Beleive me my post are not directed at you, my post are directed at the Devs who are completely ignoring the people who pay money out of the own pockets for this game. Who deserve some DAMN RESPECT!!!
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-16-2015, 11:02 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                            First off, I want to apologize on behalf of the team for recent issues with the servers and individual character data. Please understand that we're not ignoring these concerns at all; however, this "mess" is really out of the realm of our control for purely technical reasons and we are forced to rely on the developers for helping to resolve them. It's after work hours now, but I will do my best to continue relaying these issues to the appropriate people when I get in tomorrow. Again, last week's mishap is one of the biggest technical issues we've had to deal with in a while. Certain aspects of it have to be approached on a case-by-case method too. All this being said, I (we) can't ask for any more patience, but please continue relaying your concerns to us via the forums. We do care about you and what's happening, and we do want to fix things.
                            We have been hearing this all week long to be patient but for how long I don't just speak for me or just casher our whole entire server is upset over this as I am sure you can tell from the reply on Forum!! I do not think that the moderators shld be the ones answering back since it was out of their control!! I cashed too much money into this game and R2 needs to remember that CS is the reason they were able to venture into other games!! doesn't mean they can now neglect the game that has made that possible for them as a company. I have been playing this game for over 3 years and NEVER have I seen this happened and that compensation that ya did was a smack in your players face TBH!!! SO I will also wait to cash again on this game as well since my MONEY will be patient as well until A Decent compensation can be made to the whole server that was effected by this MISTAKE!!! Easter egg was not the only thing lost for the players we lost a lot more than that so I DO hope that you are a MAN of your words and that a decent compensation will be given to our SERVER!!!!
                            S42MxMood03
                            Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                              Nope. We don't need your kind words anymore. We prefer results and so far, you've given nothing.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 04-16-2015, 11:03 AM. Reason: Excuse you.

Comment

Whoot let me know whe that new guide come out!!
                                💎Crystal Saga💎
                                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                                ☆Death Tank
                                ☆PvP King at your service
                                ☆Class:Knight
                                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
                                X