Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 4/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 4/23

    Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, joyoaprk-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, April 23rd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.


    UPDATE: Please note that S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54 will be offline for 6 hours more for the maintenance.
    The above servers are expected to be back on at 12:00 PM on April 23rd EDT. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding!


    UPDATE: S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54 are now up @ 8 AM EDT.


  • #2
    Notice of maint so early in the week? Hmmm il consider this as a good sign...

    Comment


    • #3
      i hope there r few more BM fixes
      (-[>.<]-)

      Comment


      • #4
        For BM Blue Auguric Frags, Auguric skill, and IoB regen glitch fix? o3o

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by qwer7y View Post
          For BM Blue Auguric Frags, Auguric skill, and IoB regen glitch fix? o3o
          iob regen? Whats that

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FateAverruncus View Post
            iob regen? Whats that
            When you die in Island of Blessings you should normally regen HP to max and have invincibility for few secs (dodging all attacks) right?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by qwer7y View Post
              When you die in Island of Blessings you should normally regen HP to max and have invincibility for few secs (dodging all attacks) right?
              Invince? yes. Regening hp? I rarely go to iob but im really positive that you dont regen in iob once you revive. Just 10% of your max hp/mp. or 20%
              Firekitty
              S63 Hellstorm
              Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
                Invince? yes. Regening hp? I rarely go to iob but im really positive that you dont regen in iob once you revive. Just 10% of your max hp/mp. or 20%
                Ah .. just give them the short period damage immunity after death then.

                Comment


                • #9
                  uhmm there is a rumor said in cs82 celestial haven it was said that there is gonna be a server wipeout on there bcz of too much hackers so is it true?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    is Server 82 will join to Maintenance?

                    also Server 82??
                    Last edited by Reverie; 04-22-2015, 08:28 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R255882861 View Post
                      uhmm there is a rumor said in cs82 celestial haven it was said that there is gonna be a server wipeout on there bcz of too much hackers so is it true?
                      This is not true. Wiping out a server would be unfair to the honest players now, wouldn't it.

                      Originally posted by R2127496217 View Post
                      is Server 82 will join to Maintenance?
                      Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                      The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        LOL people believed it...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lol maintainance going on but sill soo many players in game how is it possible ?? o.O?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i hope they fix the still missing characters

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              any word on when the rest of the US pve east servers will be up again?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X